Gotta get back, gotta get back.
派奇用勇气弥补了身体的劣势
What Patchi lacked in size, he made up for in courage.
任何事都无法阻止他了
For nothing would stop him.
起码现在无法阻止
Not this time.
我做到了
I made it.
我做到了
I made it.
裘妮波
Juniper!
他沿着边缘寻找
He tracked along the fringes,
找那个曾经他失去过一次的女孩…
looking for the one who was once lost to him…
…也是现在给他动力和目标的女孩
…but who now had given him his new sense of purpose.
大家好 有没有人见过裘妮波
Hey, everybody! Has anyone seen Juniper?
有人见过吗 有人吗
Anyone? Anyone.
只要回答有还是没有
Just a quick yes or no.
她在那儿
There she is!
裘妮波
Juniper!
裘妮波 借过一下
Juniper! Excuse me!
派奇的艰辛随风而散
Patchi’s hardships were swept away
只因他看到了真爱
by the vision of his true love.
此刻他内心欢呼 精神抖擞…
His heart sang and his spirit soared, and at that moment…
…他愿越过千头恐龙…
…he would have walked through a thousand dinosaur butts…
…甚至百万头 只为来到心爱的裘妮波身边
…or even a million, if only to get to his beloved Juniper.
派奇 你没事
Patchi, you’re okay!
我怕再也不能见到你
I was afraid I was never going to see you again.
别担心 你以后会常看到我
Don’t worry, you’ll be seeing plenty more of me,
因为我想告诉你
because there’s something I want to tell you.
-真的吗 -我要说出来啦
-Really? -I’m just gonna say it.
继续
Go on.
因为时机正好
Because this is the right moment.
-快说 -裘妮波
-Say it! -Juniper…
那是什么 等一下 怎么回事
What is it? Wait, what’s going on?
整个兽群发生了恐慌
What’s all the panic?
派奇很快意识到兽群
Patchi would soon realize that the herd
已经进入了最后的山口
had entered an all-too-familiar mountain pass.
等一下 我对这个地方记忆犹新 “埋伏巷”
Wait, I know this place. Ambush Alley.
“埋伏巷”也称作”死亡谷” “斯考勒滑铁卢”
Ambush alley, Dead Man’s Canyon, Scowler’s Folly.
“斯考勒滑铁卢”是个新名称 等会你就会明白为什么
That’s a new name, by the way. And you’ll know why in a minute.
派奇 蛇发女怪龙来了…我们得赶快离开这里
Patchi, the Gorges! We’ve gotta get out of here, now!
斯考勒
Scowler?
斯考勒
Scowler!
派奇 不要傻站在那里 快滚 快跑
Patchi, don’t just stand there! Get out of here! Run!
但你是我兄弟啊 我们必须团结在一起
But you’re my brother! We have to stick together!
我说了 快跑啦
I meant, run away!
我明白你的意思
I know what you meant.
别停下 继续跑 不要担心我 我会把他们赶跑的
Go on! Don’t worry, I’m wearing them out!
我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere!
派奇 拯救兽群
Patchi, save the herd!
带他们去安全的地方
Lead them to safety!
你不欠我什么 小弟 不要逞英雄
You don’t owe me anything, little bro! Don’t be a hero!
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
坚持住 大伙们
Hang on, you guys!
我会给你们提供空中支援 所有人都看向天空
I’m going to give you some air support! Everybody look to the skies!
帮手马上来了
Help is on the way!
坚持住 资讯中断…
Hold on. Bug break.
吃饱好干活 打仗也不能饿肚子 你懂的
An army marches on its stomach, you know.
派奇 你知道我是对的
You know I’m right, Patchi.
我已经完了
I’m already a goner.
带兽群离开这里
Take the herd away from here!
趁你们还有机会时 赶快跑啊
Go while you still can!
派奇
Patchi.
不要白白送死
Do not die in vain.
如果必须死
If you are going to die,
也要像你父亲一样 死得其所
die for something like your father did.
他为你而战死
He died for you.
没错 说的就是你 小胳膊货
That’s right, I’m talking to you, tiny arms.
所有人跟我一起冲啊
Everyone, follow me!
来吧
Come on!
你们糗大了 选错了对手 小蜥蜴货
You messed with the wrong herd, lizard boy!
你们准备好被修理吧
You’re about to get served!
我说过吧
Told you!
双方作战凶猛…不分胜负
Both sides battled ferociously…
…但厚鼻龙有一个蛇发女怪龙没有想到的秘密武器
…but the Pachyrhinosaurs had one thing the Gorgosaurs did not:
一位头顶有洞曾经矮小…
A former runt with a hole in his head…
…现在却心怀雄心的英雄
…and a lion in his heart.
但即便是最伟大的英雄…
But even the greatest of heroes…
有时也会受益于曾经幸运的伤痛(头顶的洞)
…can sometimes benefit from a lucky break.
这一击是为了我哥 然后 这一击是为了我爸
That one’s for my brother! And that one’s for my dad!
还有 这一击是…
And this one…
…为了让你记住我
That’s so you’ll remember me!
你们没听错 快滚
That’s right, you heard me. Get out of here!
我叫派奇 明年冬天还会再修理你们
Name’s Patchi! And I’ll see you next winter!
真不敢相信 派奇 你做到了
I don’t believe it. Patchi did it!
我发♥愣♥了 到底发生了什么事 我们赢了
I was distracted. What happened? Did we win’?
发生了什么事 反击复仇
What happened? Payback.
就这么简单而已
That’s what happened.
我告诉你 胜利不可能凭空而降
I’m telling you, you can’t make this stuff up.
经过这一切考验后
After everything he’d been through,
派奇的时代 终于到来了
Patchi’s moment had finally arrived.
他已是大家公认的兽群领袖…
He was the undisputed leader of the herd…
…此刻没有人比我更自豪
…and nobody was prouder than me.
斯考勒 你受伤了吗
You hurt, Scowler?
我没事 谢谢
I’m okay. Thanks.
派奇 你没有必要舍命救…我…
You know, Patch, you didn’t have to do that after…
…尤其是 我之前那么对你…
…you know, what I did to you.
所以我只想说
So I just wanted to say…
这是我的报应
I deserve that.
这意味着 你现在是兽群首领了
Guess this means you’re the leader of the herd now.
所以你可以走在最前面发号♥施令了
So, you might as well go ahead and say it.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
好吧 让我们继续前进吧
Well, let’s move ’em out!
听起来不错
Sounds good.
是啊 那感觉屌♥爆了
Yeah, that felt pretty good.
派奇 你刚才表现得真棒 太厉害了
Hey, Patchi, you were pretty great out there.
你也不差啊 这提醒我千万不要与你头撞角力
Yeah, you too. Remind me never to headbutt with you.
裘妮波 听我说 是时候该讨论我们的未来了
Juniper, listen, it’s time to talk about the future.
你是说是下一代
You mean the Cenozoic era?
不 我的意思是 派奇和裘妮波的幸福生活来临了
No, I mean the Patchi and Juniper era.
我想我会喜欢这样的未来的
Oh, I think I’m gonna like the future.
兽群跟随在他身后
With the herd at his heels,
派奇跨越了阿♥拉♥斯加的草原…
Patchi walked across the grasslands of Alaska…
…迈向未来
…and into the future.
那里一如既往的充满了惊喜
Which, as always, was full of surprises.
抱歉打扰
Excuse me?!
你好 需要我帮你一起找吗
Hi, there. Can I help you find something?
不需要 你确定吗
No’? You sure?
好吧 那就给我赶快滚
Okay, then get out!
滚回火鸡镇 永远不要回来
Go back to turkey town and stay out!
派奇 你又搞错了 这窝是伤齿龙的
Patchi, are you messing with the Troodons again?
我记得是让你照看我们的龙蛋啊
I thought I asked you to watch the eggs.
我在照看他们 但他们一点动静也没有
I am watching them, but they keep not doing anything.
我告诉过你 这需要时间 你必须得有耐心
I told you, it takes time. You have to be patient.
我知道啦 但我们讨论的是整个未来
I know, but we’re talking about our whole future.
没什么总要花那么长时间才能到达未来
Why does the future always take so long to get here?
嘘 你听到了吗
Shh! You hear that?
时间到了 派奇 他要出生啦
It’s time, Patchi. This is it!
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
看那个
Wow, look at that!
他真美
Oh, he’s beautiful.
他长得真像他老爸
He looks just like his old man.
好吧 如果他像你一样顽皮 我们可要忙得不可开交了
Well, if he’s anything like you, we’ll have our hands full.
好吧 看我们这里
Well, look what we have here.
请允许我在这最快乐的时刻向你们表示祝贺