And you look pretty tonight.
只是有点累
Maybe a little tired is all.
你没吃你的意大利细面派 干吗不吃?
You’re not eating your spaghetti pie. Why not?
我想问你借点钱
I’m thinking I want to borrow some money from you.
我的回答肯定是 不行
And my answer to that, of course, is no.
几个月后 在琼斯维尔有个盛大的派烘烤大赛
There’s a big pie bake-off in Jonesville in a couple months.
我想去
And I’d like to go.
我的回答肯定还是 不行
And my answer to that, of course, is no.
奖金相当丰厚啊
Prize money is pretty good.
你为什么需要钱?
Why do you need money?
我给了你所需要的一切 不是吗?
I give you everything you need, don’t I?
没错
Absolutely.
那你什么都不缺了 是吗?
You want for nothing, don’t you?
对 厄尔 我什么都不缺
Yes, earl, I want for nothing.
你是说你做的派确实不错
I mean, your pies aren’t bad.
但有重要到需要你让我也去操心吗?
But what’s so important about that when you got me to take care of?
说的对 厄尔
That’s a good point, earl.
吉娜?亨特森
Jenna Hunterson.
你好 邦特森夫人
Hello, Mrs. Bunterson.
亨特森
Hunterson.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你的医生
I’m your doctor.
你给我带了一个派
Oh, wow, you brought me a pie.
太好了 你知道吗?
How nice. You know what?
虽然我来这儿只有几个星期
I’ve only been here a few weeks,
但我对本地的热情好客已印象深刻
but already I am genuinely impressed with the hospitality of this place.
你不是我的医生
You’re not my doctor.
莉莉?穆勒才是我的医生
Lily Mueller is my doctor.
这派是给她的
This pie is for her.
果浆软糖美人鱼 她最喜欢的
It’s marshmallow mermaid, her favorite.
嗯 她已经是半退休了
Well, she’s semiretired now.
就在今天早晨 她离职了
Just sort of happened this morning. She kind of quit.
我们没时间通知所有人
We didn’t have time to call anybody.
但是穆勒医生看护我的
But dr. Mueller delivered me.
我是说她一直是我的医生
I mean, she’s been my doctor forever.
我真的很喜欢并且信任她
I really liked and trusted her.
也许你也可以 真的很喜欢并且信任我
Maybe you could really like and trust me, too?
我以前可从没见过你
I’ve never even seen you before.
是啊 我才刚上任
Yeah, I just got hired.
长话短说 现在这里还是穆勒医生的诊所
Long story, making it short, this is still
我仍在试用期间
dr. Mueller’s practice, I’m the junior doctor on staff.
两星期前刚从康涅狄格搬过来
Um, just moved here from Connecticut two weeks ago.
穆勒医生这个夏天办了一个学♥习♥班♥
Dr. Mueller had a class over the summer
我是她的学生 是不是这故事让你觉得烦了?
and I was a student of hers, and is this story boring you?
没有… 是的
No… yes.
对不起 无论如何
Sorry, anyway,
很高兴认识你
it’s nice to meet you.
你叫什么?
What’s your name again?
我是吉姆 波马特医生
I’m dr. Jim Pomatter.
好吧
Okay.
-你叫? -吉娜?亨特森
-And you are? -Jenna Hunterson.
吉娜?亨特森 很高兴认识你
Jenna Hunterson. It is nice to meet you.
那么… 你哪里不舒服?
So… what seems to be the problem?
嗯 我好像怀孕了
Well, I seem to be pregnant.
太好了
Good.
太好了 恭喜
Good for you. Congratulations.
谢谢 但我不想要这孩子
Thanks, but I don’t want this baby.
噢 嗯 我们这里不做…
Oh, well, we don’t perform… uh…
不 我不是想打掉
no, I’m keeping it,
我只是告诉你我不象其他人那样
I’m just telling you I’m not so happy about it,
为怀孕而感到开心
like everybody else might be.
那样也许你能考虑我的感受
So maybe you can be sensitive and not congratulate me
不要每次看到我都大恭特恭喜一番
and make a big deal every time you see me.
就是这样
I’m having the baby, and that’s that.
不值得庆贺
It’s not a party, though.
明白了 好的 不值得庆贺
Got it, okay, not a party.
好吧 那么 我们为什么不…
Uh, well, then, why don’t we, um…
我们得验个血
we’ll have to do a blood test,
确认你怀孕了以后
make sure you’re pregnant and then we’ll check
才能做病变检查 荷尔蒙水平检测等等
for diseases, hormone levels, stuff like that?
听着可行
Sounds like a plan.
好的 嗯 护士马上就来
Okay, well, the nurse will be right in.
别走开
Um… don’t go anywhere.
没地方好去
Nowhere to go.
进来
Come in.
嗨 吉娜 坐吧
Hi, Jenna, have a seat.
好吧 我要把这个派送给你 波马特医生
Okay, I’m going to give you this pie now, dr. Pomatter.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
太谢谢你了 看啊
Thank you very much. Look at that.
你把那些东西扔地上就好
You know what? Just push-push all of those off onto the floor.
推吧 推下去 没事的 就…
Go ahead, push them off. That’s fine. Just…
我等下会收拾的
I’ll get to those later.
嗯 不恭喜 你确实怀孕了
Well, un-congratulations-you’re definitely having a baby.
不谢谢
Un-thank you.
接下来的八个月 只要你需要我 我就在这里
So for the next eight months, if you need me, I’m here.
如果你有任何疑问 就打电♥话♥过来
If you have any questions, just give a call.
我们会坐一些测试
We’ll be doing some tests.
测试之前我都会事先知会你
All of which I’ll tell you about before they happen.
我会给你开一张
And I’m going to give you
产前维他命处方
a prescription for, uh, prenatal vitamins.
那么你有什么问题要问我吗?
And do you have any, uh, questions for me?
什么样的问题?
What kind of questions?
我不知道 就是跟你怀孕相关的
I don’t know. Concerns about your pregnancy?
什么该做和什么不该做
Do’s and don’ts?
任何你有疑问的地方?
Anything you’re wondering about?
运动啊 性生活…
Exercise, sex…
我两者都不经常做 那么…
I don’t really do much of either of those things, so…
好吧 那饮食方面?
okay, any diet concerns?
也没什么 我是说我吃的挺健康 对吗?
Not really. I mean, just eat healthy, right?
健康饮食 不要吃某些奶酪 某些鱼…
Eat healthy, um, avoid certain cheeses, certain fish…
接待员会给你一张清单
the receptionist,
包括孕期内健康和不健康食品
she can give you a list of good and bad
及一些大体的行为注意事项
foods for your pregnancy, general do’s and don’ts.
好的
Okay.
这是你的处方
And here is your prescription.
我要… 对不起
I’ll just… sorry.
非常高兴见到你 吉娜
And, uh, it was very nice to meet you, Jenna.
-我们三星期后再见 -好的
-And I’ll want to see you again in about three weeks. -Okay.
好的
Okay
我确实有以个问题
I do have one question.
说吧
Shoot.
我怀的怎么样了?
How pregnant am I, exactly?
怀的很了
Very pregnant.
可以说 怀孕不分轻重
There’s really only one degree of pregnancy, so to speak.
不 我是说我怀孕有多久了?
No, I mean, uh, how far along am I?
大约六星期
Uh, about six weeks,
左右
give or take.
嗯 就是厄尔把我灌醉那晚 好的
Yeah, that was earl getting me drunk that night, all right.
你迟到了
You’re late.
六分钟 我很抱歉 公车晚点
By six minutes. I’m sorry. The bus was late.
为什么你那该死的老公不给你买♥♥辆车
Why doesn’t your damn husband buy you a car already?
因为他不想让我去任何地方
‘Cause he don’t want me going’ nowhere.
还有你 又迟到了
And you, late again.
你离被炒不远了 大小姐
You are inches away from being fired, missy.
你炒我看看 你这老不死的
Oh, just try firing me, you old bucket of cheese.
你叫谁老不死的 你这婊♥子♥
Who you calling a bucket of cheese, you heifer?
在我打你屁♥股♥前快去干活
Now get to work before I fire your ass.
小声点 神经病
Calm down, you psychotic ape.
嘿 你干嘛? 快关门
Hey, what are you doing? Close the door!
医生怎么样?
How’s the doc?
好的 挺好