不要每次看到我都大恭特恭喜一番
and make a big deal every time you see me.
就是这样
I’m having the baby, and that’s that.
不值得庆贺
It’s not a party, though.
明白了 好的 不值得庆贺
Got it, okay, not a party.
好吧 那么 我们为什么不…
Uh, well, then, why don’t we, um…
我们得验个血
we’ll have to do a blood test,
确认你怀孕了以后
make sure you’re pregnant and then we’ll check
才能做病变检查 荷尔蒙水平检测等等
for diseases, hormone levels, stuff like that?
听着可行
Sounds like a plan.
好的 嗯 护士马上就来
Okay, well, the nurse will be right in.
别走开
Um… don’t go anywhere.
没地方好去
Nowhere to go.
进来
Come in.
嗨 吉娜 坐吧
Hi, Jenna, have a seat.
好吧 我要把这个派送给你 波马特医生
Okay, I’m going to give you this pie now, dr. Pomatter.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
太谢谢你了 看啊
Thank you very much. Look at that.
你把那些东西扔地上就好
You know what? Just push-push all of those off onto the floor.
推吧 推下去 没事的 就…
Go ahead, push them off. That’s fine. Just…
我等下会收拾的
I’ll get to those later.
嗯 不恭喜 你确实怀孕了
Well, un-congratulations-you’re definitely having a baby.
不谢谢
Un-thank you.
接下来的八个月 只要你需要我 我就在这里
So for the next eight months, if you need me, I’m here.
如果你有任何疑问 就打电♥话♥过来
If you have any questions, just give a call.
我们会坐一些测试
We’ll be doing some tests.
测试之前我都会事先知会你
All of which I’ll tell you about before they happen.
我会给你开一张
And I’m going to give you
产前维他命处方
a prescription for, uh, prenatal vitamins.
那么你有什么问题要问我吗?
And do you have any, uh, questions for me?
什么样的问题?
What kind of questions?
我不知道 就是跟你怀孕相关的
I don’t know. Concerns about your pregnancy?
什么该做和什么不该做
Do’s and don’ts?
任何你有疑问的地方?
Anything you’re wondering about?
运动啊 性生活…
Exercise, sex…
我两者都不经常做 那么…
I don’t really do much of either of those things, so…
好吧 那饮食方面?
okay, any diet concerns?
也没什么 我是说我吃的挺健康 对吗?
Not really. I mean, just eat healthy, right?
健康饮食 不要吃某些奶酪 某些鱼…
Eat healthy, um, avoid certain cheeses, certain fish…
接待员会给你一张清单
the receptionist,
包括孕期内健康和不健康食品
she can give you a list of good and bad
及一些大体的行为注意事项
foods for your pregnancy, general do’s and don’ts.
好的
Okay.
这是你的处方
And here is your prescription.
我要… 对不起
I’ll just… sorry.
非常高兴见到你 吉娜
And, uh, it was very nice to meet you, Jenna.
-我们三星期后再见 -好的
-And I’ll want to see you again in about three weeks. -Okay.
好的
Okay
我确实有以个问题
I do have one question.
说吧
Shoot.
我怀的怎么样了?
How pregnant am I, exactly?
怀的很了
Very pregnant.
可以说 怀孕不分轻重
There’s really only one degree of pregnancy, so to speak.
不 我是说我怀孕有多久了?
No, I mean, uh, how far along am I?
大约六星期
Uh, about six weeks,
左右
give or take.
嗯 就是厄尔把我灌醉那晚 好的
Yeah, that was earl getting me drunk that night, all right.
你迟到了
You’re late.
六分钟 我很抱歉 公车晚点
By six minutes. I’m sorry. The bus was late.
为什么你那该死的老公不给你买♥♥辆车
Why doesn’t your damn husband buy you a car already?
因为他不想让我去任何地方
‘Cause he don’t want me going’ nowhere.
还有你 又迟到了
And you, late again.
你离被炒不远了 大小姐
You are inches away from being fired, missy.
你炒我看看 你这老不死的
Oh, just try firing me, you old bucket of cheese.
你叫谁老不死的 你这婊♥子♥
Who you calling a bucket of cheese, you heifer?
在我打你屁♥股♥前快去干活
Now get to work before I fire your ass.
小声点 神经病
Calm down, you psychotic ape.
嘿 你干嘛? 快关门
Hey, what are you doing? Close the door!
医生怎么样?
How’s the doc?
好的 挺好
Fine, it was fine.
一个新医生 男的
New doctor, a man.
男的
A man, wow.
他是单身吗? 也许会适合道恩
Is he single? Maybe he’s good for dawn.
不 我想我有看到他戴戒指了
No, I think he was wearing a ring.
奇怪的家伙 有点紧张
Weird guy, nervous.
来自康涅狄格
From Connecticut.
嘿 亲爱的 你能帮我个忙吗?
Hey, honey, could you do me a favor?
什么事?
What?
老乔刚来了 坐在我的辖区
Old Joe just came in and sat in my station.
你能去招呼他吗? 我今天没法对付他
Could you take him? I can’t deal with him today.
你被我善于对付他
You’re better with him than I am.
嗯 好的 我来招呼他
Yeah, sure, I’ll take him.
谢谢 亲爱的 你真是我救星
Thanks, hon., you’re a trooper.
什么? 怎么了?
What? What’s wrong?
你没事吧? 你不舒服吗?
You okay? You going to be sick?
我没事
I’m okay
突然一阵恶心
Just nauseous for a second.
快点 开工了
Hurry up, let’s get to work!
嗨 乔
Hi, Joe.
你今天感觉如何 我的朋友?
How you doing today, my friend?
我能为你做什么?
What can I get you?
这是我的派店
This is my pie diner.
我拥有它
I own it.
我知道是你的 乔
I know you do, Joe.
而且我觉得这里太热了 我知道我很热
And I think it’s warm in here. I know I’m warm.
我会跟卡尔说的 亲爱的
I’ll tell cal, hon.
他们把我的生意都搞的很热
They keep all my businesses too warm on the inside.
我的加油站 我的超♥市♥ 我的洗衣店
My gas station, my supermarket, my laundromat …
但这是我最心爱的生意
but this is my favorite business.
乔的派店
Joe’s pie shop.
我就是乔
I’m Joe.
我他妈的是不会容忍♥这里太热的
And I will not tolerate it being too damn warm in here.
你听到了 乔
I hear you, Joe.
把空调打开
Turn the air on.
是的 先生 我的朋友
Yes, sirree , bub .
好的
Okay.
我要两杯水 不加冰
I want two glasses of water, no ice.
两杯 没问题
Two glasses, no problem.
-两杯 -对
-Two glasses. -Right.
不加冰
No ice.
我要一份”坏宝宝乳蛋派” 旁边配以西红柿
And I want the “bad baby quiche pie” with tomato on the side,
单独放在小盘里
on its own plate.
不要土豆吗?
No potatoes with that?
我有说到土豆吗?
Did I say anything about potatoes?
哪里来的什么土豆?
Where’d you get potatoes from?
不要土豆 要西红柿
No potatoes, tomato.
单独放在小盘里
On its own plate.
还有盐和胡椒粉
Salt and pepper.
可以了吗?
That everything?
还有
No.
我要橙汁
I want orange juice.
但别先上
But don’t bring that first.
先上水
Bring the water first.
橙汁和正餐一起上
Bring the orange juice with the meal.
好吧 走前听一下我的星运走势
Okay, listen to my horoscope before you skedaddle away.
宝瓶座…
“Aquarius…
由于火星进入了你的内星轨 今天运势平稳
smooth sailing today as mars enters your inner circle.”
鬼才知道是什么意思
Whatever the hell that means.
你爱的人今天会倾听你的诉说
“The ones you love will listen carefully to you today,
但你要小心你要说的话
just make sure you’re careful with what you say.”
我可没爱的人
Hmm. I don’t have ones I love.