-谁又会在乎呢? -看这里 吉娜
-Who cares? -Look at this, Jenna.
你可以清楚的看到
As you can plainly see,
我的右乳♥房♥♥明显比左乳♥房♥♥来的高
my right boob is much higher than my left boob
而道恩的皮肤实在是苍白到了惨白
and dawn here has pasty, pasty skin.
我受困于与菲尔这废物的婚姻泥沼中
I’m stuck in a marriage to droolin’ Phil the invalid,
而道恩整日独自一人吃冷冻快餐
and dawn eats TV dinners alone
但我们还是不愿意成为你
but still, we wouldn’t rather be you.
我的皮肤确实苍白到了惨白
I do have pasty, pasty skin.
嗯 我知道你来了
Yeah, I know, you’re here.
明天见 亲爱的
See you tomorrow, honey.
好运
Good luck.
而且如果你真的告诉他了你…
And if you do tell him you’re…
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你好 厄尔
Hiya there, earl.
我们刚才达成共识 你的头发十分漂亮
We all just agreed that your hair is super attractive.
为你叫好
Hooray for you.
我不在乎她是不是做派奇才
I don’t care if she is a pie genius.
我不想成为她
I wouldn’t trade places with her.
对 我也不想
No, me neither.
你看上去不高兴看到我
You don’t look happy to see me.
看到我你开心吗?
Are you happy to see me?
是的 看到你我很开心
Yeah, I’m happy to see you.
还给你带了一份今天的推荐派
Even brought you a piece
“踢鸟派”
of today’s special, “kick in the pants pie.”
肉桂奶油蛋饼
Cinnamon spice custard.
你没有亲我
You don’t give me a kiss.
好吧 亲我一下
Well, give me one.
这还差不多
There. That’s more like it.
你今天的工资呢?
Where’s that money
在我口袋里
Right here in my pocket.
好吧 那快上交
Well, now, hand it over.
不太多啊 是吗?
Not much here, is there?
今天生意不行 你知道的
Slow day, you know.
嗯 你们的生意好象一天不如一天了
Yeah, you been having more and more of those.
我真不清楚你还值不值得 在那儿工作了
I’m really not sure it’s worth you working there anymore.
我想也许我该让你留在家里
I think I might rather have you be at home
整天为我做派
making me pies all day long.
你没问我今天过的怎么样
You didn’t ask me how my day was.
你今天过的怎么样?
How was your day?
问的有点诚意好不好
Ask me like you care about it.
你今天过的怎么样 厄尔?
How was your day, earl?
嗯 詹森又来烦我了
Well, you know, Johnson’s on my case again,
关于抵押什么的
about the mortgages and everything.
但是银行的制度又不是我定的 我那么跟他说了
But I don’t make the bank policy, and I told him that,
但他根本不听
but he doesn’t listen.
“我恨老公派”
“I hate my husband pie.”
放入黑巧克力不加糖
You take bittersweet chocolate and don’t sweeten it.
覆以布丁 浇上焦糖
You make it into a pudding and drown it in caramel.
你没听我说
You’re not listening to me.
不 我在听
Yeah, I am.
我说什么了?
What I say?
你在抱怨詹森先生的事
You were bitching about Mr. Johnson.
那我究竟是怎么说的?
What were the exact words I said?
好吧 我可没法逐字重复
Well, I mean, I can’t repeat them verbatim…
你没在听我说
you don’t listen to me!
伤我感情
Hurts my feelings.
请说声对不起吧
Please just say you’re sorry
那样我才准你下车 你才能给我做饭
so I can let you out this car so you can make my dinner.
我很抱歉 厄尔 因为我没法逐字重复你的话
I’m sorry, earl, for not being able to repeat your words verbatim,
这事我本来应该要做到的
something I should be able to do.
只要我需要你做到时
Whenever I need it.
只要你需要我做到时
Whenever you need it.
这就好了
All right, then.
你今晚看上去真帅 小厄
You look handsome tonight, early.
谢谢夸奖 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你很久没有叫我小厄了
It’s been a long time since you called me early.
我喜欢你这么叫
I like it.
你今晚看上去也很漂亮
And you look pretty tonight.
只是有点累
Maybe a little tired is all.
你没吃你的意大利细面派 干吗不吃?
You’re not eating your spaghetti pie. Why not?
我想问你借点钱
I’m thinking I want to borrow some money from you.
我的回答肯定是 不行
And my answer to that, of course, is no.
几个月后 在琼斯维尔有个盛大的派烘烤大赛
There’s a big pie bake-off in Jonesville in a couple months.
我想去
And I’d like to go.
我的回答肯定还是 不行
And my answer to that, of course, is no.
奖金相当丰厚啊
Prize money is pretty good.
你为什么需要钱?
Why do you need money?
我给了你所需要的一切 不是吗?
I give you everything you need, don’t I?
没错
Absolutely.
那你什么都不缺了 是吗?
You want for nothing, don’t you?
对 厄尔 我什么都不缺
Yes, earl, I want for nothing.
你是说你做的派确实不错
I mean, your pies aren’t bad.
但有重要到需要你让我也去操心吗?
But what’s so important about that when you got me to take care of?
说的对 厄尔
That’s a good point, earl.
吉娜?亨特森
Jenna Hunterson.
你好 邦特森夫人
Hello, Mrs. Bunterson.
亨特森
Hunterson.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是你的医生
I’m your doctor.
你给我带了一个派
Oh, wow, you brought me a pie.
太好了 你知道吗?
How nice. You know what?
虽然我来这儿只有几个星期
I’ve only been here a few weeks,
但我对本地的热情好客已印象深刻
but already I am genuinely impressed with the hospitality of this place.
你不是我的医生
You’re not my doctor.
莉莉?穆勒才是我的医生
Lily Mueller is my doctor.
这派是给她的
This pie is for her.
果浆软糖美人鱼 她最喜欢的
It’s marshmallow mermaid, her favorite.
嗯 她已经是半退休了
Well, she’s semiretired now.
就在今天早晨 她离职了
Just sort of happened this morning. She kind of quit.
我们没时间通知所有人
We didn’t have time to call anybody.
但是穆勒医生看护我的
But dr. Mueller delivered me.
我是说她一直是我的医生
I mean, she’s been my doctor forever.
我真的很喜欢并且信任她
I really liked and trusted her.
也许你也可以 真的很喜欢并且信任我
Maybe you could really like and trust me, too?
我以前可从没见过你
I’ve never even seen you before.
是啊 我才刚上任
Yeah, I just got hired.
长话短说 现在这里还是穆勒医生的诊所
Long story, making it short, this is still
我仍在试用期间
dr. Mueller’s practice, I’m the junior doctor on staff.
两星期前刚从康涅狄格搬过来
Um, just moved here from Connecticut two weeks ago.
穆勒医生这个夏天办了一个学♥习♥班♥
Dr. Mueller had a class over the summer
我是她的学生 是不是这故事让你觉得烦了?
and I was a student of hers, and is this story boring you?
没有… 是的
No… yes.
对不起 无论如何
Sorry, anyway,
很高兴认识你
it’s nice to meet you.
你叫什么?
What’s your name again?
我是吉姆 波马特医生
I’m dr. Jim Pomatter.
好吧
Okay.
-你叫? -吉娜?亨特森
-And you are? -Jenna Hunterson.
吉娜?亨特森 很高兴认识你
Jenna Hunterson. It is nice to meet you.
那么… 你哪里不舒服?
So… what seems to be the problem?
嗯 我好像怀孕了
Well, I seem to be pregnant.
太好了
Good.
太好了 恭喜
Good for you. Congratulations.
谢谢 但我不想要这孩子
Thanks, but I don’t want this baby.
噢 嗯 我们这里不做…
Oh, well, we don’t perform… uh…
不 我不是想打掉
no, I’m keeping it,
我只是告诉你我不象其他人那样
I’m just telling you I’m not so happy about it,
为怀孕而感到开心
like everybody else might be.
那样也许你能考虑我的感受
So maybe you can be sensitive and not congratulate me