他们不相信战争已经结束了
They didn’t believe the war was over.
我们有一个家伙,他不相信–
We have a guy who doesn’t believe…
有一个美国♥军♥人
We have an American serviceman.
一位勇敢的美国♥军♥人被遗忘在战场上
A brave American serviceman is left behind.
一个英雄
A hero.
我简直不敢相信, 我刚才在想什么?
I can’t believe it. What was I thinking?
我们在战争中却遗忘了英雄
We had a war. We forgot the hero.
我们不能打仗却没有一位英雄
You can’t have a war and not have a hero.
就好像寄出一张圣诞卡…
It’s like we sent a Christmas card…
却遗漏了那个– 要怎称呼它?
and left out the… What do you call it?
圣诞蛋糕, – 往下说
Fruitcake. – There you go.
开始吧
Let’s work.
我们在战场上遗漏了一个人,还有–
We got a guy who’s left behind, so…
太妙了, 太幸运了,有这种事发生
This is terrific. This is lucky this happened.
他被留在了战场上
He was left behind, just discarded…
是像一只旧鞋一样
like an old shoe.
很好
That’s good.
什么很好?我刚才说什么了?
What’s good? What did I say?
鞋子. -旧鞋?
Shoe. – Old shoe?
只不过是我的直觉
It’s just instinct.
康尼,给我联♥系♥五角大楼 让他们给我们一张名单…
Get me the Pentagon…
一张所有特种部队队员的名单
a list of people in all military special programs.
“象一只旧鞋一样被遗忘了” 太好了
“Left behind like an old shoe.” That is good.
我要同强尼谈谈,强尼!
I want to talk to Johnny.
做什么?
What is it?
战争结束了,明白吗?
The war is over.
我们需要一首新歌♥
We’re going to need a new song.
有关于一只擦的发亮的鞋…
It should be a song about a shiny shoe…
一只黑色的…新式的…鞋…
a black patent shoe…
一只好旧鞋
a good old shoe.
我正要出去喝个痛快
I was on my way to get drunk.
你去喝吧,但是我要一首写旧鞋的歌♥
You get drunk, but I need a good old shoe song.
一首失传的民谣…
A ballad of loss…
能帮帮我吗? – 拯救行动
Want to help me? – Redemption.
“失踪”还有“拯救” 非常好
Loss and redemption is very good.
该死, 你想这首歌♥里用什么样的调子?
Shit. What key do you want it in?
我不懂什么调子
I don’t know keys.
这里的人因为战争结束而有点沮丧
People here are depressed because the war just ended.
请给我写一首新歌♥
Please give me a new song.
找到他了
I got him.
金,五角大楼
King, Pentagon.
拿着
Take it.
我需要一张♥军♥事特别行动的失踪人员名单
I need a list of military special programs.
现在是第九洞
Bottom of the ninth.
他们根本不知道是在同谁玩
They don’t know who they’re playing with.
他们不能阻止我们的电影
They don’t shut down our picture.
你们要很久吗?
You people gonna be long?
不的话,我就要搬走这些设备了
Otherwise, I’ll put away the equipment.
我不知道我在做什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
我想也许我要写一首歌♥
I think I’m supposed to be writing a song.
什么样的歌♥?
What kind of song?
有没有人叫…
Is there anybody there named…
舒….舒曼?
Schumann?
斯莱斯特? – 斯格梅特
Schuster? – Schumacher.
强尼,我有一个好主意了
I got a great idea.
…旧鞋,新鞋
Old shoe, new shoe.
♪爸爸有一只猎狗…
Daddy had a hound dog…
♪它的名字叫布鲁
used to call him Blue.
♪总是跟在我的周围…
Follow me ’round…
♪我们亲密无间
stick to me like glue.
♪它最喜欢事情是玩…
His favorite thing to play with…
♪…一只旧鞋子
used to be a good ol’ shoe.
等等, 是“习惯”
Wait a minute. Used to be.
你应该弹16-16
You hit that 16-16.
♪好吧,我希望我有个女人…
Well, I wish I had a woman…
♪她是我完美的另一半
who was half as good and true.
有谁懂摩尔斯电码?
Anybody here know Morse code?
你想干什么?
What you gonna do?
把传真给我
Give me the fax.
威廉.舒曼,中士, 美国♥军♥队…
Sergeant William Schumann, U.S. Army…
编号♥:2131284262
serial number 2131284262.
♪旧鞋子…
Good ol’ shoe…
这就是计划
Here’s the deal.
♪旧鞋子…
Good OI’ Shoe.
♪无论你想去哪里…
Whatever you walk in…
♪他都会带你去的
he will get you through.
他穿着一件毛衣…
He’s in a sweater…
还有他…
and he’s…
我们把他遗漏在了敌人的阵地
We drop him behind enemy lines.
他被抓到了
He’s trapped.
和毛衣一起
The sweater.
穿着毛衣, – 很好
In the sweater. – Good.
有没有什么方法让唱片听起来又旧又残…
Is there a way we can make it sound old and scratchy…
有点嘶嘶声之类
with, like, a hiss?
还贴着一张旧商标
With an old label.
我明白你的意思
I see where you’re going.
♪顶天立地…
Stand up straight and tall…
♪像他教你一样
the way he taught you to.
我来起草一份演讲稿
I’ll write a speech.
我帮你出主意
I’ll help you with the speech.
总统得知威廉.舒曼…
The president reveals that William Schumann…
被困在敌方战线后面
was trapped behind enemy lines.
很好
This is good.
感人
Heartfelt.
动人
Touching.
人们会为它掉泪的
People will weep.
♪旧鞋的灵魂
Soul of a good ol’ shoe.
♪他也许已经到了天堂…
He might even get to heaven…
♪与他的旧鞋的灵魂一起…
on the soul of his good ol’…
♪…鞋
shoe.
总统的演说稿
Here’s the president’s speech.
把这个放进国会图书馆…
Put this in the Library of Congress.
…1930年的民间音乐部分
Folk music section, 1930.
马上
Right away, please.
现在就把它放进国会图书馆
Get it in the Library of Congress now.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
今晚有谁会见到哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的人?
Who’s seeing the CBS guy tonight?
今天晚上,你记起了一首民歌♥—
Tonight, you remember some song from the folk song days…
一首有关于旧鞋的歌♥
about a good old shoe.
要今晚吗?
Tonight?
你跟他一起看总统的演说–
You’re with him watching the president’s speech…
万一他很忙怎么办?
What if he’s busy?
去诱惑他, – 你是什么意思?
Lure him. – What are you saying?
我没必要说得太清楚,亲爱的
I don’t have to be your confessor, darling.
告诉他你有关于性丑闻的新消息…
Tell him you’ve got info on the sex scandal…
相信我吧
it’s on your conscience.
他不论有多忙都会来的
He’ll drop whatever he’s doing.
这的确是卑鄙的交易
This is a shitty business.
这是个烂摊子,我们个个都知道…
It needs no ghost from the grave to tell us that…
但是,8天后,总统就会连任的
but, Lord willing, eight days from now…
我会告诉你下一步怎么做
I’m gonna take you into the second term.
等到今晚你听到…
Wait till you hear the speech.
…303演说,必定精彩
The 303 speech. Great.
那个费德.金在哪里?
Where’s that Fad King?
我去找他
I’ll get him.
我们现在可以开始了吗?
Could we go now?
今天有一个计划总比去等明天更好的计划强
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
康尼,他们舒曼中士的事准备的怎么样了?
How are they doing on Sergeant Schumann?
他们正在做,正在找他
They’re working on him, they’re finding him.
很好,开始了
Good. It’s working.