You all know the reasons
大家都已知悉
which have impelled me to renounce the throne.
我想让你们知道 做出这一决定的过程中
But I want you to understand that in making up my mind
我始终心系帝国
I did not forget the country or the empire,
不论是作为威尔士亲王时
which, as Prince of Wales,
还是在位为王期间 这二十五年来
and lately as King, I have, for 25 years,
威尔士亲王 是英国皇太子的封号♥
我都尽忠报国
tried to serve.
但请你们相信我
But you must believe me when I tell you
如果没有
that I have found it impossible
我所爱的那位女士的协助和支持
to carry the heavy burden of responsibility
我将无法
and to discharge my duties as king
继续担此重责 履行国王的义务
without the help and support of the woman I love.
做此决定虽然艰难 但所幸
This decision has been made less difficult to me
胞弟已通晓政务
by the sure knowledge that my brother,
几经历练 堪当大任
with his long training in the public affairs of this country…
不致危及帝国生息或阻碍帝国发展
…will be able to take my place without interruption
亦不会引起动荡 吾心甚慰
or injury to the life and progress of the empire.
而他更有这我无以匹敌的幸福
And he has one matchless blessing,
这幸福为大多数人所拥有
enjoyed by so many of you,
而我未能有幸得之 那就是
and not bestowed on me…
如花美眷 儿女绕膝 家庭美满
…A happy home with his wife and children.
自我成为威尔士亲王之日起
Ever since I was Prince of Wales,
及至日后登基为王
and later on, when I occupied the throne,
我一直受到帝国上下
I have been treated with the greatest kindness
至高的拥戴
by all classes of the people
无论我行至何处 各个阶层的人♥民♥都是如此
wherever I have lived or journeyed throughout the empire.
对此 我感激万分
For that I am very grateful.
现在我辞去一切公共事务
I now quit altogether public affairs…
卸下我的重担
…and I lay down my burden.
如今 我们有了新的国王
And now, we all have a new king.
对他 和你们 他的子民
I wish him and you, his people,
我都衷心地祝愿你们幸福繁荣
happiness and prosperity with all my heart.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
“God save the king/queen”英国国歌♥
天佑吾王
God save the king.
国王万岁
Long live the king!
国王万岁
Long live the king!
天佑吾王
God save the king.
二十二万五千
Two hundred and twenty-five thousand.
各位真是盛情可嘉
You are a splendid audience.
四十万美元
Four hundred thousand dollars!
四十万
Four hundred thousand.
四十二万五千
Four twenty- five!
中间的买♥♥家出价四十二万五千美元
At four hundred and twenty- five thousand dollars in the center.
还有叫价的吗
Any more at four twenty- five?
中间又有买♥♥家出手
In the center.
我是沃利 请留言
You’ve reached Wally. Please leave a message.
打扰一下 谭谭
Excuse me, Tenten.
抱歉 你今天见到沃利了吗
Sorry, have you seen Wally today?
没有
No.
你跟她通过话吗
Have you spoken to her?
她还会来吗
Do you know if she’s going to be coming in?
或许她还有别的事要做吧
Maybe she’s got something better to do?
不 她绝不会错过拍卖♥♥的最后一天
No, there’s no way she’d miss the last day of the auction.
温斯洛普太太在吗
Is Mrs Winthrop in?
-请问你是 -叶夫根尼·科尓帕科夫
– Who may I say is calling? – Evgeni Kolpakov.
苏富比拍卖♥♥行的
From Sotheby’s.
有人在吗
Hello?
沃利
Wally?
沃利
Wally?
出什么事了
What happened?
这是谁干的
Who did this to you?
没事了 有我在
It’s OK. I’m here.
你没事吧 没事了
You’re OK? It’s OK.
1936年 观景堡
下议院做出了令整个帝国为之震惊的决定
From the House of Commons comes the word that shocks the empire.
国王将遭到流放
The king is going into exile.
埃克斯-普罗旺斯
老天啊
For God’s sake!
快 快趴下 趴下
Quick, quick! On the floor! On the floor!
快进来 沃利斯 小可怜
Come inside, Wallis. You poor thing.
欢迎
Welcome.
我去把你的东西放在卧室 好吗
I’m going to put your things in the bedroom, OK?
我会睡沙发
I’ll sleep out on the sofa.
卫生间就在这儿
Bathroom is right in here.
好吗 那么…
OK? So…
你妻子怎么了
What happened to your wife?
她过世了
She died.
三年前的事了
Three years ago.
能为我弹一曲吗
Will you play something for me?

Yeah.
钥匙在这儿
Here are the keys.
你随便到处看看吧
Feel free to snoop around.
今晚见
See you tonight?
《青年诗人的信》赖内·马利亚·里尔克[奥地利抒情诗人 其作品大多充满孤独 感伤 焦虑 惶恐的世纪末情绪和虚无主义思想]
肋下疼痛
Pain under the ribs.
在心脏下面
Under the heart.
与理智相比 感情占了上风
The struggle between it and the brain, to gain the upper hand.
理智不断挣扎 想要理出头绪
The brain trying continuously to rationalize.
改善情况
To mend.
扭转局面
To save the situation.
疼痛却如猛禽
The pain clawing
用利爪撕裂着我
and tearing like a bird of prey.
你跟谁学的弹钢琴
Where’d you learn to play like that?
我祖父教我的
My grandfather taught me.
他对我期望很高
He had great expectations.
常言说得好啊
You know what they say.
什么常言
What do they say?
期望越高 失望越大
Expectations lead to disappointment.
亲爱的
Darling…
我相信你早已预料到这一天的来临
… I know this can’t come as a complete shock.
苍天可鉴 这并非我们的预期或是愿望
God knows it was never planned or wished for.
沃利斯和温菲尔德·斯宾塞
1916年 佛罗里达
我们的婚姻已不堪一击
Our marriage has become untenable.
我若继续束缚你 则对你不公平
It’s unfair of me to continue to string you along…
沃利斯和欧内斯特·辛普森
1928年 伦敦
尤其是国王现在已表明了心迹
… especially now that the king has made his intentions clear.
你知道我对你的爱
You know I adore you.
我希望你能从内心深处
And I hope you will find it in your heart…
原谅我
… to forgive me.
温莎公爵夫妇
1937年 法国南部
今晚
Tonight,
我爱这可悲 炫目 荒唐可笑的世界
… I love the whole pathetic, glorious, ridiculous world.
更爱你 我的爱人 超过以往 胜过一切
And you, my darling, most of all and more than ever.
这地方棒极了
OK, th is place is fantastic.
-叫什么 -泽布斯基酒吧
– What’s it called? – Zablozki’s.
-俄♥国♥人开的吗 -那是必须的
– It’s Russian? – Of course. What else.
-我开球 -你开吧
– Me break? – You break.
你什么都没留给我了 我打哪个球
You didn’t leave me anything. What am I meant to hit?
-那颗球 -从这儿打吗
– The ball. – From here?
轻点
A little softer.
早安 黑盒子画廊 请问找谁
Good morning, Black Box Gallery, can I help you?
-泰瑞在吗 -他明天回来
– Is Thierry there? – He’ll be in tomorrow.
要留言吗
I can take a message.
-不必 我再打吧 -好的 再见
– No, I’ll call back. – OK. Bye.
公爵夫妇的私密信件
阿尔-法耶的秘藏
-哪位 -谭谭 我是沃利
– Hello? – Tenten. It’s Wally.
-沃利 是你啊 -你看见那条新闻了吗
– Wally! – Did you see the piece in the news
-关于那些信 -看到了 怎么了
– about the letters? – Yeah, why?
你跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿尔-法耶熟吗
Do you know Mohammed Al Fayed
能帮我安排跟他见面吗
well enough to arrange a meeting for me?
你去见他干嘛
Why do you want to meet with him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!