Ten thousand dollars… The phone says “No”.
场内我左手边 一万美金 成交
Ten thousand in the room, and sold, on my left!
一万美金
Ten thousand dollars.

Shit.
温斯洛普夫人
Mrs. Winthrop.
温斯洛普夫人
Mrs. Winthrop.
Winthrop女士
Mrs. Winthrop.
你的丈夫在找你
Your husband was looking for you.
谢谢你 维克多
Thank you, Victor.
你可回来了
Home at last.
为什么不开灯
Why were you in the dark?
今天过得好吗
Interesting day?
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
好 重新来
OK, let’s start again.
今天过得好吗
Interesting day?
还好
Not especially.
我今天遇到件趣事
Well, I had an interesting day.
你总是能自得其乐
Don’t you always?
我并不总是接到银行的电♥话♥
I don’t always get a phone call from the bank.
什么事
About what?
你在苏富比拍卖♥♥行花了一万一千多美金
You spent over $11,000 at Sotheby’s.
我会用自己账户的钱还上
I’ll pay for it out of my own account.
你的账户 那都是我的钱
Your own account? It’s all my money!
是你让我辞了工作的
You’re the one who won’t let me work!
问题不在这里
That’s not the point.
你花我的钱 得先问过我
When you’re spending my money, you ask.
就像每晚都要问你为何晚归吗
You mean the way I have to ask if you’re coming home every night?
像是和你说话也要预约
Or the way I have to make an appointment to speak to you?
别转移话题
This is not about me!
还是请求和你共处一室
To spend time with you?
和你做♥爱♥也要获得批准吗
Or the way I have to ask you for sex?
为什么不和我做♥爱♥
Why don’t you want to have sex with me?
威廉
William?
拜托了 沃利
Please, Wally!
现在别跟我提这个
Don’t do this to me right now.
如果你有外遇了
If you’re having an affair…
只管告诉我
…just tell me.
滚开
Get off!
威廉
William…
我想知道 你每晚都去了哪里
I want to know, where do you go every night?
告诉我
Tell me.
回答我
Answer me.
回答我
Answer me!
回答我
Answer me!
够了
Stop it.
好吧
That’s right…
你接着喝
You go make yourself another drink.
也许那能帮你重振雄风
Maybe that’ll help you get it up.

You…
你给我放尊重点
You have no respect!
你到底是怎么败家的
What did you spend all my money on?
我他妈的养活你
I fucking feed you,
供你吃穿
I clothe you,
你♥他♥妈♥的拿什么回报我
and what the fuck do you do for me?
我想要个孩子
You couldn’t even give me a
你都生不出来 你个臭婊♥子♥
kid if I wanted one, you stupid fucking cunt!

Hello?
喂 沃利斯 你在吗
Hello, Wallis? Are you there?
是的 我在
Yes, I’m here.
我需要你 沃利斯
I need you, Wallis,
你的国家需要你
Your country needs you.
失去你 我一无是处
I’m no good to my country without you.
我们在一起只会制♥造♥灾难
You and I can only create disaster together.
拜托了 大卫
Please, David!
请放我走
Please let me go!
你不懂
You don’t understand.
一切都结束了
It’s all over.
退位的后续事务
The instrument of abdication…
已经准备好了
… is already prepared.
什么
The what?
我能留在英国的唯一条件
The only condition under which I can remain in England…
就是和你断绝往来
… is if I renounce you for all time.
我宁死不从
And I will never agree to that.
沃利斯 你还在吗
Wallis? Are you there?
亲爱的大卫 这些话我难以启齿
“Dear David, this is a difficult letter to write.
我必须回到欧内斯特身边
I must really return to Ernest.
尽管我只能唱着独角戏
I feel secure with him,
但他带给我安全感
and I’m only left with my side of the show to run.
的确 我钟情于
True, we ‘re unable to do the attractive,
生活的刺♥激♥与欢愉
amusing things in life,
而你再无法予我所需
which I must confess, I do love and enjoy,
相比起来
but weighed against a calm,
我更向往平静安宁的生活
congenial life, I’d choose the latter.
我知道 尽管现在心痛得无以复加
For I know, that though I shall suffer greatly now,
日后 我将宁静祥和地走完这一生
I shall be a happier, calmer old lady.
我敢肯定 亲爱的大卫 几个月后
I’m sure, dear David, that in a few months
你的生活也将重回正轨
your life will run again as it did before.
我将默默关注着你
I shall always read about you.
你知道 我只希望你能幸福
And you will know, I want you to be happy.
但我深感肩负不起这样的重任
I feel sure I can ‘t make you so.
而你同样也不能使我幸福
And I honestly don’t think you can me.
女士们先生们 令人感伤而完美的
Ladies and gentlemen, sadly and wonderfully,
最后一件拍卖♥♥品
the final lot.
432号♥拍卖♥♥品 退位桌
Lot 432, the abdication desk.
在这张桌子边 爱德华♥国♥王
The desk where King Edward
以英国国王身份完成了他最后的演说
delivered his final speech as King of England.
在竞标开始之前
But before the bidding begins,
我们将播放
we’d like to show the
这一重大历史事件的录影带
actual newsreel of this most historic event.
在温莎堡
In Windsor Castle,
这个时代最具戏剧性的事件
the greatest drama of our time
在世界范围内掀起了波澜
approaches its world-stirring climax.
伦敦弥漫着紧张与兴奋的气氛
London is tense with excitement.
人们纷纷聚集在唐宁街10号♥
Crowds gather at 10 Downing Street.
首相鲍德温即将出席国会
Prime Minister Baldwin leaves for Parliament.
他的口袋里放着
in his pocket is the document
国王声明放弃他世界各地五亿子民
signed by the king, announcing his renunciation
的签署文件
to his 500 million subjects throughout the world.
来自下议院的声明震惊了整个帝国
From the House of Commons comes the word that shocks the empire.
国王爱德华八世
King and Emperor Edward Viii
将公开宣布退位
prepares to publically renounce his throne
以迎娶他心爱的女人
for the woman he loves.
女士们先生们 我们要中断节目
Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt our programs at this time
播出一篇重要讲话
to present a most momentous address,
由前英国国王爱德华八世
by Mr. David Windsor,
现大卫·温莎发表
former King Edward Viii of England.
这里是温莎城♥堡♥
This is Windsor Castle,
有请爱德华王子殿下
His Royal Highness, Prince Edward.
时至今日
At long last,
我终于能吐露实情
I’m able to say a few words of my own.
我虽从无隐瞒之意
I’ve never wanted to withhold anything.
但今日之前
But until now,
君主立宪制要求国王保持政♥治♥中立 他的婚姻会致使政♥府♥辞职
依据宪法 我不得谈及此事
it has not been constitutionally possible for me to speak.
他将被迫参加大选而违背这一点
几小时前
A few hours ago,
我卸下了我作为英王的职责
I discharged my last duty as King and Emperor.
现在 我弟弟约克公爵
And now that I have been succeeded by my brother,
已经即位
the Duke of York,
我将首先宣示对他的忠诚
my first words must be to declare my allegiance to him.
全心全意 效忠于他
This I do with all my heart.
迫使我退位的原因

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!