不只是博迪和伊丽莎白的问题 是所有人
It isn’t just Bertie and Elizabeth. It’s everyone.
只要我们结婚就不会有问题了
It won’t be once we’re married.
大卫 我们不要再谈结婚的事了 我害怕
David, let’s stop all this talk about marriage. It frightens me.
而且这样一点好处都没有
And I can’t see any good coming of it.
为什么
Why?
你的家人绝不会允许
Your family will never stand for it.
首相也绝不会赞成
The prime minister won’t stand for it!
那么我就放弃王位
Then I’ll give up the throne!
那我就会是最为世人唾弃的女人
And I will be the most despised woman in the world.
为什么要贬低自己
Why do you belittle yourself?
能有你这样的王后 是他们的幸运
They would be lucky to have you as their queen.
你这是妄想
You’re delusional!
我要是有一点自知之明就该消失
If I had any sense at all I would just disappear.
你还不懂吗 你想做什么都可以
Don’t you understand? You can do whatever you like,
想去哪儿都行 但是一定要让我陪在你身旁
go wherever you want, but whatever you do… I’ll follow you.
安静 切斯特
Quiet, Chester!
显然 她邀请了一堆美国人
Apparently, she invited a
和他们一起在戛纳度假
string of Americans to stay with them in Cannes.
意料之中
How common.
你知道大卫有多喜欢美国人
Well, you know how fond David is of Americans.
1936年 温莎城♥堡♥
我想流言并非全部属实 陛下
I’m sure the rumors aren’t entirely true, Your Majesty.
什么流言
Which rumors?
就是 他对她是认真的
That he’s… well, rather serious about her.
认真什么
What do you mean “Serious?”
她可是有夫之妇
She’s a married woman!
大卫总是是非不分
David has always had the most atrocious judgment.
上帝保佑 他们不会结婚或是有小孩
I pray to God he never marries her or has children.
博迪与莉莉白更有帝王夫妻相
Nothing comes between Bertie and Lilibeth and the throne!
陛下
Your Majesty,
大卫是注定要成就一番伟业的
David has always been destined for greatness.
再者 我们确无觊觎王位之心
And in any case, I’m sure it will never come to that.
你见过父亲了吗
Have you seen father already?
没有
No.
可是我们说好一起用餐的
But we’re meant to have dinner.
我该走了
I’m not staying.
你答应过的
You promised.
拜托了 别让我跟父亲单独呆着
Please don’t leave me on my own with father.
我很抱歉 博迪
I’m sorry, Bertie.
大卫
David!
我该怎么解释啊
What shall I tell him?
随便 告诉他
I don’t know. Tell him…
告诉他我没胃口
Tell him I’ve lost my appetite.
沃利
Wally!
你好
Hi.
叶夫根尼
Evgeni.
我在找你
I was looking for you.
我想给你看点东西
I have something that I want to show you.
你会很感兴趣的
I think you’ll be very interested in it.
但是你要先在前厅等一下
But you have to go to the
关门后我就过去
preview area after we close and wait for me there.
你赶时间吗
Are you in a rush?
不 不赶
No, I’m not.
确定
No?
好的
Ok.
等我十分钟
Ten minutes.
你就不能像正常人一样带她去酒吧吗
You can’t you take her to a bar like a normal person?
别担心 她都跟这里的员工一样了
Don’t worry. She practically works here.
那样倒好
That’s good.
如果有人发现了 我们就等着滚蛋吧
‘Cause if anyone finds out, we won’t be.
放松 宝贝
Relax, baby.
一切尽在掌握
I’ve got everything under control.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
敬酒
A toast.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
致相思
To love and…
成灾
Other disasters?
与美好的时光
… to the time to enjoy her.
干杯
Cheers.
请坐
Please.
还有一样东西
One more thing.
叶夫根尼
Evgeni?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你说呢
What does it look like I’m doing?
怎么 难道你就不想试试看
What? You don’t want to try it on?
我可不想让你丢饭碗
I don’t want you to lose your job!
何出此言 难道你会戴了跑路不成
Why? Are you going to run off with it?
-叶夫根尼 别 -来吧
– Evgeni, no. – Come on.
放心 这只是仿制品
Relax. It’s a fake.
乔治五世驾崩 举国悲痛
King George iii has died, and the nation mourns.
正当广受欢迎的爱德华王子将子承父业之时
As the popular prince Edward ascends the throne
人们却被这段撼动君主制的恋情
the public are startled by news of a romance
强烈震惊了
that threatens the very monarchy itself.
这位刚加冕的国王欲娶平民女子为妻
The newly crowned King intends to marry a commoner.
一个美国人 沃利斯·辛普森女士
An American, Mrs. Wallace Simpson,
而他的决定引起了朝政危机
and his decision has sparked a constitutional crisis.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
首相斯坦利·鲍德温
The strong-minded King is
与固执的国王各执一词
at odds with Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin
首相坚持国王不得与该女子结婚
who demands that the marriage must not take place,
否则将面临退位
on pain of abdication.
当被如此深爱时该做何感受
What it must feel like to be loved that much.
你对爱的定义是什么
And what is your definition of love?
他为她放弃一切
He gave up everything for her.
为什么人们永远只看到他放弃的
Why do people only focus on what he gave up?
对啊
That’s true.
对什么
What’s true?
那我放弃的呢
What about what I gave up?
她也割舍了很多
She gave up a lot, too.
我的隐私 我的自♥由♥
My privacy. My freedom.
我的名誉
My reputation.
我无法想象她是如何做到的
I don’t know how she did it.
做到什么
Did what?
我从不追悔往昔
I never looked to the past.
我只会尽情享受新生活的赠予
I always wanted to embrace the new things that life had to offer.
整个世界都抛弃了她 但她从不自弃
The whole world turned against her, but she never backed down.
亲爱的 他们伤害不了你
Darling, they can’t hurt you…
除非你逆来顺受
… unless you let them.
我该回去了
I should go home.
天色晚了
It’s getting late.
好的
Ok.
我能送你回家吗
Can I walk you home?
如果你穿上裤子的话
If you put your pants on.
好的
Right.
你弹得很好
You play beautifully.
看吧 我们不全是粗人
You see, we’re not all gangsters.
不 你不是
No, you’re not.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
后会有期
See you soon.
不用我送到你家吗
You don’t want me to walk you all the way?
没关系 我就住前面
It’s OK. I live just here.
谢谢
Thanks.
威廉
William?
威廉
William?
你在吗
You here?
亲爱的 他们伤害不了你
Darling, they can’t hurt you…
除非你逆来顺受
… unless you let them.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到温莎公爵夫妇的遗物拍卖♥♥会
welcome to the Duke and Duchess of Windsor Auction.
现在展示的是一号♥拍卖♥♥品

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!