没事
Well…
这是夏帕瑞丽设计的
… it is Schiaparelli.
夏帕瑞丽:意大利著名时装设计师 与香奈儿齐名
还有谁要酒吗
More wine, anyone?
我觉得珠宝区可能有情况
I see potential danger in the jewelry department.
是啊 我想也是
Yep. I’m sure you do.
我是为了工作 德韦恩
Just doing my job, Dwayne.
是啊 我想也是
Yep. I’m sure you are.
1936年 巴黎莫里斯酒店
莫里斯酒店:近埃菲尔铁塔 因接待数位国王和总统 被誉为”国王酒店”
先生 您的正直令我敬佩
You’ve been extremely decent about all this, old chap.
我别无选择
How can I be anything but?
我爱她
I love her.
我会永远爱她
I will always love her.
我只要求你像我一样 永远爱她
All I can ask is that you do the same.
我保证
You have my word.
陛下 再见
Your Majesty.
1936年 卡地亚车间
卡地亚:法国著名珠宝品牌 为皇室御用珠宝商
1936年 蔚蓝海岸
蔚蓝海岸:法国西南度假胜地 近尼斯 戛纳
这个送给你
I think this belongs to you.
你想引诱我吗
Are you trying to seduce me?
我成功了吗
Is it working?
此曲在英国流行程度仅次于《生日快乐歌♥》
用于庆贺升职 生日 比赛夺冠
他是一个快乐的好小伙
For he’s a jolly good fellow.
我们大家都这么说
And so say all of us.
我们大家都这么说
And so say all of us.
我们大家都这么说
And so say all of us.
他是一个快乐的好小伙
For he’s a jolly good fellow.
我们大家都这么说
And so say all of us.
打开它
Open it.
又不是我过生日
It’s not my birthday.
弄得像诺克斯堡一样坚固
Oh, it’s like Fort Knox.
诺克斯堡:美国♥军♥用地 用来存放黄金
爱美人不爱江山 生日快乐 “W.E.”
“All for love and the world well lost. Happy Birthday. W.E.”
出自讲述安东尼与埃及艳后的爱情悲剧作品
谢谢你 大卫
Thank you, David.
“W.E.”指谁
Who’s “WE?”
沃利斯和爱德华 傻瓜
Wallis and Edward, silly.
太甜蜜了
That’s so sweet.
菲诺港:意大利的美丽小镇
诺菲港
您的茶 夫人
Your tea, madam.
陛下
Your Majesty!
您果真深谙俘获芳心之道
You certainly know the way to a woman’s heart.
夫人过誉 实不敢当
I wasn’t aiming that high.
-您还好吗 -殿下
– Are you all right? – Your Majesty,
-你们会在意大利待多久 -会待一阵子
– how long do you stay in Italy? – We may stay some time.
沃利斯 亲爱的 转过身
Wallis, darling. Turn around.
试着享受这种感觉
Try to enjoy it.
大卫 你确定这些照片不会被传到英国吗
David, are you sure these photos won’t run in England?
别担心 亲爱的 我能搞定舰队街
Don’t worry, darling, Fleet Street and I have an understanding.
舰队街:代指伦敦新闻界
对吧 小拖鞋
Don’t we, Slipper?
-希望你是对的 -小拖鞋从来不会错
– I hope you’re right. – Well, Slipper’s never wrong.
女王陛下 他的声望未受波及
Your Majesty, his popularity is not in question.
好像他行为越是不羁 越受欢迎
It seems the worse he behaves the more he is loved.
这件事对我们比较棘手
It’s a pretty kettle of fish we’re in.
温莎城♥堡♥
伦敦媒体一直在追问我这件事
Fleet Street is all over me about this.
甚至美国媒体也开始蠢蠢欲动
Even the American press is starting to wag its tail.
时代的征兆 对吗 首相
Sign of the times, isn’t it, Prime Minister?
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
我没有建议 陛下
I’m not suggesting anything, Your Majesty.
看来他已经自毁前途 不是吗
He seems to have made his bed, hasn’t he?
每日简报 爱德华王子的丑闻韵事
王子和辛普森夫人乘船游览地中海
振作起来
Get a life.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我没事
I’m fine.
我也不知道自己是怎么了
I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我对此也很好奇
I don’t know what’s wrong with you either.
我的休息时间到了 咱们去喝杯咖啡好吗
Look, I’m due for a break. Why don’t we go get a cup of coffee?
好吗 走吧
OK? Come on.
你跟他们有什么联♥系♥
So what is your thing with them?
-我 -公爵和公爵夫人
– My thing? – The Duke and the Duchess.
-说来话长 -能长话短说吗
– It’s a long story. – Can you make it a short one?
小姑娘都喜欢童话故事
Little girls love fairy tales?
-好吧 -“从此幸福地生活在一起”
– OK. – The happily- ever- after kind.
你怎知道他们会一生幸福
How do you know they lived happily ever after?
-别扫我的兴 -什么
– Don’t rain on my parade. – Excuse me?
只是种表现方式
It’s an expression.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
那么说说你的家庭吧
So tell me about your family.
-说什么 -你妈妈什么样
– Like what? – How’s your mother?
我母亲
My mother?
她以沃利斯·辛普森给我命名
She named me after Wallis Simpson.
她跟我外婆都对那个故事着迷
She and my grandmother were obsessed with her.
我猜他们希望我嫁给一个王子
I guess they wanted me to marry a prince.
你嫁了吗
And did you?
一言难尽
That’s the long story.
-你呢 -我
– What about you? – What about me?
-你家在哪儿 -佛蒙特州
– Where are you from? – Vermont.
佛蒙特州:美国东北部 矿物较多 特产枫糖 渔猎胜地
很有趣
Very funny.
佛蒙特州的难民营
Refugee camp in Vermont.
在佛蒙特
In Vermont?
佛蒙特州总是充满惊喜
Vermont is full of surprises.
我喜欢你的手表
I like your watch.
谢谢
Thank you.
-它看起来很旧了 -是的 这是一件礼物
– It looks old. – It is. A gift.
谁送的
From?
我妻子
My wife.
-你结婚了 -我曾经结过
– You’re married? – Was.
我又扫你的兴了吗
I’m raining on your parade again?
-不 -你让我想起了她
– No. – You remind me of her.
这算好事吗
Is that a good thing?
起码不是坏事
It’s not a bad thing.
-你好 -是我
– Hello? – Hey, it’s me.
-威廉 -今晚我不回家了
– Hi, William. – I’m not going to get home tonight.
有事要处理 我要工作到很晚
This thing is running late, and I’m behind at work.
还要赶报告 你自己在家行吗
I’ve got some papers to write. Are you all right?
吃晚饭了没
You started dinner?
所以你要穿得像个妓♥女♥吗
is that why you’re dressed up like a whore?
沃利斯给我们写信
Wallis sent us a letter
邀请我们九月的第一个星期去观景堡
inviting us to Fort Belvedere, first week in September.
1936年 昂蒂布海角
昂蒂布海角:法国蔚蓝海岸度假地
是的 肯定很有意思
Yes, it should be great fun!
我们习惯收你亲笔写的邀请信 大卫
We’re used to getting our invitations from you, David.
沃利斯能帮我写信 我很开心
Oh, I’m happy to let Wallis write my letters.
她比我在行多了
She’s much better at it than I am.
你真幸运
How lucky you are.
你还要待多久 和她待…
How much longer will you be staying in the…
-在法国南部 -一直到九月
– South of France. – Until September.
抱歉耽误了这么久 午餐马上就好
So sorry for the delay. Lunch will be ready any minute.
爱德华刚还在夸
Edward was just telling us
你是他不可或缺的贤内助
how indispensable you’ve become to him.
你丈夫这段时间去哪里了 辛普森夫人
And where is your husband these days, Mrs. Simpson?
他在工作
He’s working.
在伦敦工作
In London.
沃利斯
Wallis…
-你没事吧 -为什么这么问
– … you all right? – Why do you ask?
-你午餐后走得很匆忙 -是吗 抱歉
– You left in such a hurry after lunch. – Did I? I’m sorry.
沃利斯 怎么了
Wallis. What’s wrong?
和你弟弟弟妹共进午餐并不愉快
Lunch with your brother and sister- in- law.
-他们真是无趣 对吗 -他们不会接受我的
– They are rather dull, aren’t they? – They’ll never accept me.
你要让博迪和伊丽莎白主导我们的将来吗
You’re gonna let Bertie and Elizabeth dictate our future?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!