I cried myself to sleep last night.
不与他说话
No talks to a boy.
今天戛纳被媒体围得水泄不通
And today, all the lines are down in Cannes.
我真是过不下去了
I really can’t continue to carry on
整个英国对我抨击谩骂
with all of England taking cracks at me
上流社会都把我拒之门外
and no decent society speaking to me.
我做了什么要受此冷遇
What have I done to deserve this treatment?
没有一个人为我说话
I’ve never had a word said in my defense
媒体全对我恶言相向
or a kind word in the press.
贝茜姨妈 我觉得我让他失望了
Oh, Aunt Bessie, I feel I’ve disappointed him.
他虽然从来不说
Though he’d never let on.
但我知道公爵很想要孩子”
I know how badly the duke wanted children.”
温 别伤着孩子
Win, not the baby!
“抱歉这样烦着你 亲爱的
“I’m sorry to bother you, my darling,
但我觉得有如困兽
but I feel like an animal in a trap
两只秃鹰在啃食着我
and there’s two buzzards working me over.
对了 因为我 你也遭人嫌弃了
By the way, you’re losing your popularity through me.
我想我们联合
Together, I suppose,
还能坚强地面对这个残忍♥的世界
we’re strong enough to face this mean world.
但分开 我觉得…而且我担心你的安危
But separated, I feel… and scared for you, your safety.
求你抱紧我 大卫
Hold me tight, please, David.
但这般痛苦并非敌人所施
But it’s not an enemy who has done this thing.
却是我的密友所赠
But mine own familiar friend.
密友
Familiar friend…
你无法想象 活在本世纪最伟大的
You have no idea how hard it is
爱情故事中 有多么艰难
to live out the greatest romance of the century.
而现在 我要与他生死相许
And now, I will have to be with him always.
而现在 我要与他生死相依
And now I’ll… have to be with him always.
不能离弃 无处可逃”
And always and always.”
1972年 布洛涅森林公园
我们今晚做什么
What shall we do tonight?
要我给你读书吗
Shall I read to you?
我给你搓搓脚呢
Would you like me to rub your feet?
我想看你跳舞
I want you to dance.
给我跳一曲吧 沃利斯
Dance for me, Wallis.
沃利 你好
Wally, hi.
我有好消息告诉你
I’ve got some good news for you.
我们该就此告别了吧
I suppose this is goodbye.
我想是的
I suppose it is.
这是你的吧
I think these belong to you.
我时常会想 我的人生
I often find myself wondering
是否冥冥中早已注定
if there was some sort of plan that controlled my life.
我的贝茜姨妈坚持认为 我所做的一切
My Aunt Bessie insists that I’ve always had one germinating
都是早有预谋
in the back of my mind for everything I’ve done.
你相信我们能改变命运吗
Do you believe we can change our destiny?
何必多问 你心中已有答案
Why… I think you know the answer to that.
-你好 -你好 沃利
– Hello? – Hey, Wally.
-巴黎好吗 -我正要给你打电♥话♥
– How was Paris? – I was just about to call.
我好想你
I missed you.
我有事要告诉你
I’ve got something to tell you.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我很好
Yeah.
公爵夫妇结婚35年
公爵死于1972年
自公爵退位
公爵夫人首次受邀回英国参加葬礼
公爵夫人于1986年死于巴黎家中
她的遗体被运回英国与公爵一同葬在温莎城♥堡♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!