你试过跟她倾诉衷肠吗
– Have you tried telling her how youxa0feel?
没有 我不能告诉她
– No! Ixa0can’t tell her.
我害怕呀
I’m scared.
我听过这种故事了 结局并不美好
No, I’ve heard this song before. It doesn’t end well.
来吧 我来教你 然后你帮我找人 成交吗
Come on, I’ll coach you throughxa0it. Then you’ll help me find my friend. Deal?
好吧 成交
Okay, deal.
先自我介绍一下
Now, introduce yourself.
嗨 你是丹卡里奥
Hi, you’re Dancarino.
我是说 我是丹卡里奥
I mean, I’m… I’m Dancarino.
着魔了吧
Hmm. Enchanted.
糟糕 我要回洞里了
– No. Back to my hole.
不要 集中精神
– No, no, no. Hey, hey, focus.
面带微笑 称赞她
Smile and compliment her.
-瓦伦蒂娜 -你可以的
– Uh, Valentina. – You got this.
你的眼睛就像两湾水池
Your eyes are like two huge pools–
不对 就像脸上的两条海湾
No, they’re like two big bayous in your face.
海湾 在我脸上
Bayous? In my face?
不是吧
Oh no.
从没听过如此动听的夸奖…
That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about my–
喉咙里卡了一只青蛙
Gotxa0a frog in my throat.
抱歉 盖瑞
Sorry, Gary.
他们真是般配呀
– Oh, they’re perfect for each other.
丹卡里奥
– Oh, Dancarino.
你的羽毛真帅气
You have such handsome plumage.
我的眼睛…我的海湾很喜欢
It’s nice for my eye… uh, bayous… …to look at.
因为海湾就是形容我的眼睛啦
‘Cause they’re actually my eyes.
进展出奇得好呢
This is going strangely well.
现在挽起她的手
Now, take her hand.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-对不起 -没事 没关系
-I’m so sorry. -No, no, no, it’s fine.
我还有一只眼睛 没事的
I have another eye. It’s totally great.
哦 不要用鸟嘴乱戳啊
! Easy with the beak.
别太着急 丹 找好角度
Not too quick, Dan. Uh, yeah. Go in at an angle.
往左边一点 是的
To the left. Yes.
就是这样
That’s it.
现在一起翱翔吧
Now, fly away together.
爱情会悄然而至 不会再形单影只
♪ Love’s gonna pick you up And neverxa0put you down♪
完美
Perfect.
什么 等等 你应该帮我的
What? Wait, you were supposed toxa0help me.
回来
Come back!
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
好的 vamos 提醒大家
Okay, vamos. Heads up, everyone.
演出将在四小时后开始
Showtime’s in four hours.
我们要把最后一场的灯光调好
We need to get the lighting cues downxa0for the finale.
不好意思 mi niña. 有安德烈的消息吗
Excuse me, mi niña. Any word from Andrés?
还没有 señora 我马上再去看看
Not yet, señora. I’ll double-check right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在哪里 我的朋友
Where are you, my friend?
维沃
Vivo?
维沃 你在哪里
Vivo? Where are you?
不要啊 在哪里 歌♥谱在哪里
Oh no, where is it? Where is it? Where’s the song?
拜托 维沃会杀了我的
Come on. Vivo’s gonna kill me.
只是一只乌龟
It’s just a turtle.
不只是乌龟
It’s not just a turtle.
贝姬
Becky?
那是佛罗里达红腹黑龟 它属于这里 是本地物种
It’s a Florida red-bellied cooter. It belongs here. It’s native to these parts.
不像你的朋友 他在哪里呢
Unlike your friend. Where is he?
他失踪了
Um, he’s kinda missing.
你在大沼泽地 把一只蜜熊弄丢了
You lost a kinkajou in thexa0Everglades?
恭喜你 赫尔南德斯 你把他害死了
Well, congratulations, Hernández. You’ve killed him.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
在这种环境下 蜜熊是无法生存的
A kinkajou cannot survive in this environment.
这里的所有动物都是他的天敌
His natural predator is every animal in here.
他需要被隔离 你得帮我们找到他
He needs to be quarantined. And youxa0are gonna help us find him.
我可不帮你
Heh. I’m not helping you.
看来你不想要这东西了
Then I guess you don’t want this.
你在找这张歌♥谱 对吧
You were looking for this song, weren’t you?
才没有 我并不在乎
No, I don’t care about that song.
好吧 那我们就回收利用了 伊娃
Fine. Then we should recycle it. Eva?
吃掉吧
Eat it.
行吧 好的
Yeah, all right.
等等
Wait!
好吧 你们赢了
Fine, you win.
我会穿上制♥服♥ 参加饼干义卖♥♥ 全都听你们的
I’ll wear the uniform. I’ll sellxa0cookies. I will do whatever you want.
把歌♥谱还给我吧
Just give me the song back.
如果想要歌♥谱
You get the song
就先把蜜熊安全交到我们手上
when the kinkajou is safely in our custody.
加比
Gabi!
你在哪里 加比
Where are you, Gabi?
太恶心了 我在骗谁呢
Disgusting! Who am I kidding?
我不适合这里 能活着离开沼泽就不错了 加比
I’m not cut out for this. I’ll bexa0lucky to get out of this swamp alive. Gabi!
你是跟我说“嘘”吗
Did you just shush me?
伙计 安静一点
Buddy, be quiet.
不是吧 你知道我经历过什么…
Seriously? Do you have any idea what I’ve bee–
你是跟我说“啵啵啵”吗
Are you bup-bup-bup-bup- bup-bup-bup-bup-bup-ing me?
我受够了 你想让我安静吗
That’s it. You want me to bexa0quiet?
那我就安静
I’m being quiet!
是啊 我就是这样想的 你走开吧
Yeah. I thought so. Walk away,xa0buddy.
我们身陷沼泽 制♥造♥一点噪音 又能惹着谁呢
We’re in the middle of a swamp. Who cares about a little noise?
惹着我啊
Me.
你的声音真好听呢
Mmm, what a lovely voice you have.
感觉你有点面生呢
Never seen you around these parts.
我叫鲁塔多 你有名字吗
My name’s Lutador. You got a name?
我叫维沃
It’s Vivo.
天啊 我讨厌你的名字
Oh! My goodness, I hate that name.
你的新名字叫吵吵
Your new name is Noisy.
吵吵的老鼠在唱歌♥
Noisy the Singing Rat.
是哦
Yeah.
我不是老鼠
I’m not a rat.
你是什么 长臂猿吗
What… what are you? A gibbon?
我是蜜熊
I’m a kinkajou.
听起来很有异国情调
Sounds exotic. Hoo.
你听好了 小蜜熊
Well, you listen right here, little kinkajou.
我讨厌噪音
I hate noise.
所以你必须安静
So you must be quiet.
那就是我的规矩 伙计
That’s my rule, man.
这地方的人们都明白 是不是呀
And everyone around these parts understands it. Don’t y’all?
这样才对嘛
Mmm. That’s what I like to hear.
安安静静
Absolutely nothing.
对不起 我保证不会再出一点声音了
Uh, I’m sorry. I promise, you won’txa0hear a peep from me.
你想要安静吗 我可以安静 我会安静的
You want quiet? I can do quiet. I’ll be quiet.
我很清楚 你肯定会安静的
I know very well you’re gonna be quiet.
其实是死寂
Deathly silent, in fact.
我的食物都不会出声
All myxa0meals are.
你瞧瞧这家伙
Would you look at that?
我的朋友 前面快要没树了
Oh, my friend you’re about to run out of tree.
谢天谢地 我得救了
Oh, thank goodness. I’m saved.
你是天使吗
Are you an angel?
维沃 是我啦
Vivo, it’s me!
丹卡里奥 是你救了我吗
Dancarino? You saved me?
是的 是我救了你 因为爱情救了我
♪ Yes, I saved you ‘Cause love saved me ♪
-什么 -因为当你遇到我的时候
-What? -♪ Vivo, when you found me ♪
-我已经低沉到谷底 -高点
– ♪ I was low as I could be♪ – ♪ High up! ♪
-你把我救起 -好高
– ♪ You picked me up♪ – ♪xa0So high ♪
你改变我的举止 让我大方优雅
♪ And you changed my whole demeanor Like a perfect ballerina ♪
-所以才能找到瓦伦蒂娜 -就是我
-♪ Yes, I found my Valentina ♪ -That’s me!
我告诉瓦伦蒂娜 你有一首情歌♥要传达
♪ I told Valentina About the mission you were on forxa0love ♪
可怜的小蜜熊 你不用再逃窜 有我们来相伴
♪ You poor little honey bear So tired of running We’re going to get you there ♪
亲爱的瓦伦蒂娜回答 我们要全力帮他
♪ And sweet Valentina said Let’s help him from above ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!