原本计划 要坐大巴
♪ The plan was get to a bus ♪
结果现在 只剩我俩
♪ Next thing you know, the two of us ♪
漂泊不定 撑着木筏
♪ Are floating, drifting somewherexa0new ♪
她说我们在抄近路
♪ She said we’d take a shortcut ♪
我在努力克制发怒
– ♪ I’m trying to be a good sport, but ♪
不知道如何才能结束
♪ I don’t see how we make it through ♪
世界曾经只是方寸之地
♪ Remember the size of the worldxa0before ♪
只有我和你
♪ It was you and I, just you and I ♪
如今前方可谓任重道远
♪ And now the horizon holds so muchxa0more ♪
只能铤而走险
♪ And it’s do or die ♪
没错 只能铤而走险
♪ Yeah, it’s do or die ♪
如果前方道路转弯
♪ All I can do when the road bends ♪
那我只能顺其自然
♪ Is lean into the curve ♪
如果精力已经耗干
♪ And all I can do When the tank’s run dry ♪
那我只能坚强勇敢
♪ Is see what’s in reserve ♪
如果计划全都失败
♪ And all I can do When the plans break down ♪
那我只能临危不乱
♪ Is stay on my feet ♪
事到临头
♪ And all I can do ♪
那我只能勇往直前
♪ At the end of thexa0day is play on ♪
勇往直前
♪ Play on ♪
节奏不断
♪ And keep the beat ♪
嘿 维沃
Hey, Vivo.
你在害怕吗
Are you scared?
以前我害怕时 我爸爸会给我唱歌♥
You know, my dad used to sing toxa0me when I was scared.
安德烈也是
So did Andrés.
嘿 我们可以唱玛尔塔的歌♥ 这样就能鼓起劲来了
Hey! We could sing Marta’s song. That would cheer us up.
我就在这里 相隔重洋
♪I am here Just on another shore ♪
总是蹲在角落
♪ Always in your corner♪
默默看你翱翔
♪ Watching you soar♪
我天生就很会打鼓 如果你想学 我可以教你
Drumming’s in my blood. I could teach you if you want.
你要教我怎么打鼓吗
You’re gonna teach me how to playxa0drums?
接着 维沃
Here, Vivo.
看好了
Check this out.
试试简单的节奏
Try a simple beat.
你是在制♥造♥噪音 看好了
That thing you’re doing is noise. Observe.
哇 你学得很快
Wow. You learn quick.
我真是一位好老师
I must be a really good teacher.
跟着我敲起来
Follow my lead, kid.
哇哦 听起来不错
Whoa! This sounds good.
是啊 看来你挺有潜力的
Yeah, I see, uh, potential.
天赋异禀啊
Raw talent.
来吧 维沃
Come on, Vivo.
尽情发挥吧 老爷爷
Let loose, grandpa.
老爷爷 老爷爷能这样吗
Grandpa? Could a grandpa do this?
-厉害 维沃 -哇呼
-Oh, yeah, Vivo.
世界曾经只是方寸之地
♪ Remember the size of the worldxa0before ♪
只有我和你 只有我和你
♪ Now it’s you and I Just you and I ♪
如今前方可谓任重道远
♪ And now the horizon Holds so much more ♪
只能铤而走险
♪ And it’s do or die ♪
没错 只能铤而走险
♪ Yeah, it’s do or die ♪
如果前方道路转弯
♪ All I can do when the road bends ♪
-我按照自己的节奏行事 -那我只能顺其自然
– ♪ We bounce to the beat of our own drum♪ – ♪ Is lean into the curve ♪
如果精力已经耗干
♪ And all I can do When the tank’s run dry ♪
-那我只能坚强勇敢 -我按照自己的节奏行事
– ♪ We bounce to the beat of our own drum ♪ – ♪ Is see what’s in reserve♪
如果计划全都失败
♪ And all I can do When the plans break down ♪
-世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜 -那我只能临危不乱
– ♪ We wow in a world full of ho-hum♪ – ♪ Is stay on my feet ♪
事到临头
♪ And all I can do ♪
那我只能
♪ At the end of the day ♪
勇往直前 勇往直前
♪ Is play on, play on ♪
节奏不断
♪ And keep the beat ♪
拜托 不要停下来啊
Come on, you can’t stop now.
我们继续唱下去吧 好搭档
Let’s keep the beat going,xa0partner.
节奏全错呀 当不成我的搭档
Not the beat. Not my partner.
别担心 维沃xa0只是毛毛雨啦
Don’t worry, Vivo. It’s just a little drizzle.
很快就会没事啦
It’ll probably blow over.
抓稳了 维沃
Hold on tight, Vivo!
不要啊
No!
歌♥谱
The song!
没事 维沃 我去拿回来
-All right, Vivo, I’ll get it.
不要了 我来吧
-No, no, no. I got it.
维沃 我看不到了
Vivo! Ah! I can’t see.
不 不要这样啊
No, no, no, no This can’t be happening.
太好了
Yes!
-维沃 -不要啊
-Vivo! -No!
我拿到了
I got it!
-歌♥谱 -别担心 维沃
-The song? -Don’t worry, Vivo.
交给我保管吧 我保证完成任务
I’ll take care of it. I promise!
加比
Gabi!
好吧 不要慌 你刚把歌♥谱弄丢了
Okay, don’t panic. You just lost the song.
在加比那里
And it’s with Gabi.
我该怎么办 我需要一个新计划
What am I gonna do? I just need a new plan.
新计划 我知道了
New plan. New plan. New plan. New plan. New plan. I got it.
加比
Gabi!
我是加比的机器人 给我留言吧 哔哔
You have reached Gabi’s robot. Leave a message. Beep.
加芙列拉·玛利亚 快接电♥话♥ 我在你的电脑上看到大巴时刻表了
Gabriela Maria, pick up your phone right now! I saw the bus schedule on yourxa0computer.
如果你觉得现在自己有麻烦了
If you think you’re in troublexa0now,
我跟你说 你麻烦大了
ooh, it’s about to get worse.
我就在大巴车旁边 就是我在按喇叭
I am right next to the bus,xa0honking. This is me.
我知道你听得见
I know you can hear me.
停车
Pull over!
搞什么…
– Huh? What the–
你不会让她超过我们吧
Uh, you’re not gonna let her pass us, are you?
我不允许这种事发生
Not on my watch.
不 休想甩掉我
No, no, no, no, no. Don’t you drive away from me.
加比
Gabi!
加比
Gabi!
加比
Gabi!
加比
Gabi!
她不回答我 我得开始搜索这片沼泽了
She’s not responding. I gotta start searching this swamp.
是鸟啊 可以鸟瞰 完美
Birds. Bird’s-eye view, perfect.
伙计们 我需要你们帮我找一个人
Hey, you guys! I need your helpxa0spotting somebody–
太好了 是一只鸟
Oh, good. A bird.
不好意思 我是维沃xa0我跟朋友走散了
Excuse me. Uh, I’m Vivo. I gotxa0separated from my friend.
紫色头发 系着领带
Purple hair, necktie.
你能带我飞上去 帮我找到她吗
Ah. Could you maybe fly me up and help me spot her?
我通常很乐于助人的
Normally, I’d help a guy out,
但我已经准备长眠于此了
but… …I’m gettin’ ready to take the long dirt nap.
什么 不要 别这样说 我相信你有很多活下去的动力的
What? No, no, no, no, no, no! Don’t talk like that! I’m sure you have a lot to livexa0for.
没有啦 其实我就是想睡一觉
It’s not like that. Actually, I’m taking a literal nap.
没错 我只是要冬眠而已
Yeah, I’m just hibernating
一直睡到生命的终点
until the end of my life.
我是说 睡到交♥配♥季节结束
I mean, the end of dating season.
交♥配♥ 听起来好可怕 我刚说了…
Dating. Sounds horrible. As I was saying–
你不明白 从小到大 大家一直对我说
You don’t understand, Vivo. All my lifexa0I’ve been told,
“不用担心 丹卡里奥
“Don’t worry,xa0Dancarino.”
只需要一个交♥配♥季节
“One dating season,
你就会找到你的梦中情人 爱情就会悄然而至”
you’re gonna find the girl of your dreams, and love’s gonna pick you up.”
太好了 但我有一件事
That’s great. But I got a thing. Huh?
爱情会悄然而至 不会再形单影只
♪ Love’s gonna pick you up And neverxa0put you down ♪
是啊 我们都知道这首歌♥
– Yeah. We all know the tune.
你们抑制一下感情好吧
– Wanna cool it with all that love?
我有点时间紧迫
Um, so, I’m kind of in a bit of a time crunch.
让我算算 我在这里八个交♥配♥季了
I’ve been here for eight, count them, eight straight seasons,
爱情没有悄然而至 而是把我残忍♥抛弃了
and instead of love picking me up, it’s just dumped me in a ditch.
太悲剧了 话说回来…
Tragic. Anyway–
我是一只隐形的琵鹭 没人关心我是不是还活着
I’m an invisible spoonbill. No onexa0cares I’m alive.
尤其是瓦伦蒂娜
Especially Valentina.
-瓦伦蒂娜在看我 是吧 -是的
-Valentina’s looking at me, isn’txa0she? -Yeah.
没人知道我认识你 你不认识我 祝你早日找到朋友 拜拜
Nobody knows I know you. You don’t know me. -Good luck finding your friend. Bye!
等等 快出来
-Ah! Wait. Get out of there.