而不是使用塑料袋
instead of using a plastic one,
您的双手就不会扼杀大自然母亲了
then you won’t have the blood of Mother Nature on your hands.
我不是坏人
I’m not a bad man.
我只想要一盒饼干
I just want axa0cookie.
趁着她们没发现 我们得赶紧离开
We gotta get out of here before they see us.
赫尔南德斯
Hernández!
你好 金发姑娘
Oh, hello, blonde one.
还有其他姑娘
Other girls.
-加比 你的制♥服♥呢 -是啊 我们有规定的xa0赫尔南德斯
Gabi, where’s your uniform? Yes, we have rules, Hernández.
只有制♥服♥穿戴整齐的沙钱小队队员 才能参加饼干义卖♥♥
Only a Sand Dollar in full uniform may participate in a cookie sale.
什么
What?
饼干义卖♥♥是今天吗 我以为是昨天呢
The cookie sale is today? I totally thought that wasxa0yesterday.
但你昨天也没来 对吧
But you didn’t show up yesterday either, did ya?
说得有道理
That’s a good point.
我忙着救助这只动物呢
I was busy rescuing thisxa0animal.
你在做什么
-What are you doing?
他真可爱啊
-Oh, he’s so cute.
我能摸摸他吗
Can I pet him?
-不行 -尽管来 他很喜欢的
-No. -Go to town. He loves it.
看看他的小脸蛋哟
-Look at that face.
-好可爱啊 -住手 这已经近乎是虐待了
-He’s adorable. -Hey! Stop. This is borderline abuse.
好软萌呀 他叫什么名字
-His little ears! Oh! -So fuzzy. What’s his name?
他叫维沃 他是一只负鼠
His name’s Vivo. And he’s a possum.
加比 他不是负鼠 他是蜜熊
Gabi, that’s not a possum. That’s a kinkajou.
非常稀有的南美洲热带雨林哺乳动物
A very rare South American tropical rain forest mammal,
也被称作蜜糖熊
aka the honey bear.
蜜糖熊 没听说过 不过我同意了
The honey bear? Never heard it, but I’ll take it.
他的眼睛看起来有点浑浊
His eyes look a little cloudy.
他的身上似乎长癣了
His coat is kinda mangy.
你带他看过兽医吗
Has he seen a veterinarian?
抱歉 什么
Uh, sorry, what?
加比 你应该遵守规定的
Gabi, there are rules to be followed.
为了安全起见 他需要接种疫苗 并接受一周的医学观察
For his own safety, he needsxa0vaccinations and a week of medical observation.
-一周吗 -是的
A week? Yes.
跟其他动物隔离 你没看过《沙钱小队手册》吗
Isolated from other animals. Didn’t you read your Sand Dollars manual?
是哦 隔离一周 我们隔离过了
Oh, yeah, the week. We did that.
好呢 那你不介意 让我看看他的疫苗接种证明吧
Oh, good. Then you wouldn’t mind showing mexa0his vaccination certificate?
好呢 我现在就去拿
Yeah, I’ll get it right now.
就在我的自行车后备箱里
It’s in the trunk of my bike.
不要啊
No, no, no, no.
只能实施备用计划了
Time for plan B.
等一下 自行车没有后备箱吧
Wait a minute. Bikes don’t have axa0trunk, right?
我开始觉得她没有疫苗接种证书了
You know, I’m starting to think she doesn’t have a certificate.
是哦 你才觉得吗
Yeah, you think?
姑娘们
Girls,
有一名沙钱小队队员叛变了
we’ve got us a Sand Dollar gone rogue.
行动吧
Move out!
计划有变 我们在下一站搭乘大巴
Change of plans. We’ll catch the bus at the next stop.
-靠边停车 赫尔南德斯 -不是吧
-Pull over, Hernández! -Oh no.
赶快投降 交出蜜熊
Surrender the kinkajou!
别担心 维沃 我会甩掉她们的
Don’t worry, Vivo. I’ll lose them.
那大巴呢 计划是去赶车呀
But what about the bus? The plan was the bus.
没有成功呢
Well, that didn’t work.
来吧 维沃 你去后面 把她们甩掉吧
Come on, Vivo. Get back there andxa0shake ’em off.
接招吧 好玩吗
Ha! Take that.xa0How fun is this?
这东西不应该出现在小孩的背包里 送给你们了
And this should not be in a child’s backpack, but here you go!
嘿 少来 不是吧
Hey! Oh, no, you didn’t.
哦 找到湿巾了
Oh, there’s the wipes. Ha!
站住 赶紧停下来…
Stop! You stop right there, you little–
接招吧
Take that.
他在朝自己喷化学物质
He’s dousing himself withxa0chemicals!
这是求救信♥号♥♥ 加比 交出蜜熊吧
It’s a cry for help. Gabi, give us the kinkajou!
亨肖先生
Mr. Henshaw!
你是开车来的
You drove here?
你就住在两条街区外呀
You live two blocks away!
太无♥耻♥了
Shame on you!
-无♥耻♥ -无♥耻♥
Shame.
(告别基韦斯特)
你逃不掉的 赫尔南德斯 把他交出来吧
You’re in over your head,xa0Hernández. Give him up!
维沃 抓紧了
Vivo, hold on tight.
-我们要跳过去了 -什么
-We’re gonnaxa0jump it! -What?
耶 呜呼
Yeah!
好了 迈阿密 我们来了
All right, Miami, here we come.

No, no, no, no, no, no!
我们做了什么 我们让那可怜无助的小生命
What have we done? We’ve allowed that poor,xa0defenseless creature
在一个他肯定无法存活的世界里游荡
to roam free in a world where he surely won’t survive.
那我们回饼干摊吧
-So, back to the cookie booth?
回饼干摊
-Cookie booth?
得了吧 沙钱小队的职责是去营救他
Uh, no! It’s our duty as Sand Dollars to rescue him.
伊娃
Eva!
怎么了
Yeah?
我们需要你♥爸♥爸的船
We’re gonna need your dad’s boat.
歌♥谱 在哪里呢
The song. Where is it? Where is it?
在哪里呢
Where is… where is… where is…
(《致玛尔塔》)
依旧完好无损
Ah. Still in one piece.
好了 我们在哪里 大巴在哪里呢
Okay, where are we? Where is that bus?
不是吧
No!
沙天使
Sand angels!
维沃 你也应该来试试
Vivo, you should really try this.
你看我 我是猫咪 喵喵
Look at me. I’m a cat. Meow, meow.
-我得离开这艘船 -维沃
Ugh. I gotta get off this boat. Hey, Vivo.
我知道我们错过大巴了 不过别担心 我还有一个备用计划
I know we missed the bus, but don’t worry, I have a plan C.
如果我们抄近路 穿过大沼泽地国家公园
If we take a shortcut through thexa0Everglades National Park,
就能及时赶上演出了
we can make it before the show.
好吧 新计划 我们来看看
Okay. New plan. Let’s see.
哇哦 维沃 我们真是合作无间
Whoa, Vivo, we’re so in sync.
简直是心有灵犀
Just like a mind meld.
糟糕 我还以为不会扎破呢
Oh man. I thought it could hold it.
心有灵犀 如果我们真是心有灵犀 那你就也应该焦虑了
Mind meld? If we had a mind meld, you’d be panicking,
因为那是我们去迈阿密的船票
because that was our ticket toxa0Miami.
现在我们被困在这艘大船上了 而且是驶向相反方向的
Now we’re stuck on this giant boat headed in the wrong direction.
我们根本不是合作无间 合作无间的音律听起来是这样的
We couldn’t be more out of sync. This is what “in sync”xa0sounds like.
你和我听起来是这样的
This is you and me.
我们对“计划”的定义完全不同
We have totally differentxa0definitions of the word “plan.”
对我和其他理性的人来说 计划是围绕着这几个词的:
To me and other rational people, a plan revolves around the Five P’s.
妥善规划 就能避免成果不堪
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.
但是你呢
But you,
你的计划只是一时冲动
your plans are just bad impulses.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
嗒哒 有时候也要即兴发挥
Ta-da! Sometimes you gottaxa0improvise.
那东西浮不起来的
Yeah, that will never float.
旅程开始啦
And the journey begins now!
浮起来了 还真浮起来了
It floats. It actually floats.
小心
Heads up.
来了
给我一点时间 我不想拉伤大腿
Give me a sec. Don’t want to pull a hammy.
好了 准备好了吗 维沃
Okay. Ready, Vivo?
还差一截
And she missed.
我完全没有跳到船上
I missed the boat completely.
你看到了吗 维沃
Did you see that, Vivo?
太刺♥激♥了
Hysterical.
玛尔塔 我们来了
Marta, here we come!
我是加比的机器人 给我留言吧 哔哔
You have reached Gabi’s robot. Leave a message. Beep.
加比 我一直在给你发短♥信♥ 给我回电♥话♥吧
Gabi, I keep texting you. Please call me back.
我们谈过了
We’ve talked about this.
就是现在
♪ Say present ♪
-就是现在 -不是吧 她不会真去的
-♪ Say present, that’s it! ♪ -No, she wouldn’t.
(城际快线 选择线路 大巴时间)
她真去了
She would.
卡洛斯 我现在真的很需要你的帮忙
Carlos, I could really use yourxa0help right now.
她这个德行都是随你 你知道的
‘Cause she gets this from you, you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!