世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜
♪ I’m a wow in a world full of ho-hum♪
我内心狂野 你可曾知道
♪ I’m a wild young lady But you know ‘sum?♪
我宁愿自己在家打鼓聒噪
♪ I’d rather be at home with my own drum ♪
我拉过小提琴 但全都被我玩坏
♪ I had a violin But I wrecked the rental ♪
我打过小手鼓 但动作不够轻快
♪ I play the tambourine And I’m never gentle ♪
你能够懂我吗 完全都是意外
♪ See what I mean? That was accidental ♪
但我们在一起 就能演绎天籁
♪ But now that we’re a team We’ll be instrumental ♪
我实在有才 我出口不凡
♪ Instrumental, ha! See what I did there? ♪
我一语双关 我实在喜欢
♪ I made a pun, ha! I’m having fun, ha! ♪
永远没结没完 青春永不解散
♪ I’m never done, ha! I’m just a one young woman Ba rum paxa0pum pum ♪
我按照自己的节奏行事
♪ I bounce to the beat of my own drum ♪
世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜
♪ I’m a wow in a world full of ho-hum ♪
我内心狂野 你可曾知道
♪ I’m a wild young lady But you know ‘sum? ♪
我宁愿自己在家打鼓聒噪
♪ I’d rather be at home with my own drum ♪
无敌 无敌 我就是这样无敌
♪ Extra, extra! Read all about it I’m extra, extra ♪
其他孩子全都无法企及
♪ The kid that the other kids Can’t get next to ♪
坐公车都只有自己 我一向拒人千里
♪ I got my own seat on the bus I’ve always been a me, not an us ♪
-你不要这样 -你不要嚷嚷
– ♪ “You’re at a ten”♪ – ♪ “I need you at a three,” ha! ♪
就算磨破嘴皮 我也自有主张
♪ Try that again I gotta be me, yo♪
反正就要这样 我要自♥由♥无疆
♪ I am a ten I gotta be free ♪
我已经交到朋友 我们有福同享
♪ And I got a friend We’re a team and we… ♪
我按照自己的节奏行事
♪ Bounce to the beat of our own drum ♪
世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜
♪ We’re a wow in a world full of ho-hum ♪
我内心狂野 你可曾知道
♪ I’m a wild young lady But you know ‘sum? ♪
我宁愿自己在家聒噪 独奏
♪ I’d rather be at home with my own drum Solo! ♪
独奏已经结束
♪ Ha! Now that’s a solo ♪
我已习惯我行我素
♪ I’ve always flown solo ♪
世界变慢 只有我在加速
♪ I speed up when the world’s in slo-mo ♪
我只想将无知往日来弥补
♪ Make it up as I go when I don’t know ♪
我知道我似乎很孤独
♪ And I know I know it seems like I’m lonely ♪
大家都觉得我形单影孤
♪ People assume that I’m lonely ♪
看看这个房♥间 你自以为很懂我
♪ Look at this room And assume that you know me, homey ♪
你并不明白 我很怡然自得
♪ You don’t know me I’m in the zone! ♪
我按照自己的节奏行事
♪ We bounce to the beat of our own drum ♪
世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜
♪ We’re a wow in a world full of ho-hum ♪
我内心狂野 你可曾知道
♪ I’m a wild young lady But you know ‘sum? ♪
我宁愿自己在家打鼓聒噪
♪ I’d rather be at home with my own drum ♪
我按照自己的节奏行事
♪ We bounce to the beat of our own drum ♪
世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜
♪ We’re a wow in a world full of ho-hum ♪
我内心狂野 你可曾知道
♪ I’m a wild young lady But you know ‘sum? ♪
我宁愿自己在家打鼓聒噪
♪ I’d rather be at home with my own drum ♪
弹跳
♪ Bounce! ♪
弹跳
– ♪ Bounce!♪ – ♪ Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! ♪
弹跳
– ♪ Bounce!♪ – ♪ Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! ♪
弹跳
– ♪ Bounce!♪ – ♪ Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! ♪
你去哪里了
♪ Where’d you go, huh? ♪
这是什么
What’s this?
那姑娘真是人小鬼大
That girl is a whole lot of something.
所以这里就是佛罗里达
So, this is Florida?
塑料的鸟
Oh. Plastic birds.
佛罗里达真奇怪
Florida’s weird.
现在我只需要找到玛尔塔
Now all I have to do is findxa0Marta.
拜托 安德烈 我需要一点启示
Come on, Andrés. I need some kind of a sign.
给我一点指引吧 什么启示都可以
Anything. Point the way. Any sign will do.
(玛尔塔·桑多瓦尔 告别演出 仅此一晚)
曼波大剧院
Mambo Cabana.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这是去迈阿密的大巴吗
-Is this the bus to Miami?
是的 先生
-Yes, sir, it is.
完美 曼波大剧院 我来了
Perfect. Mambo Cabana, here I come.
现在还不迟 我要坐大巴去那里
♪ Do, do, it’s not too late I’m gonna take the bus right there♪
你好
♪ Hello, hello ♪
这里的座位有人吗
Is this seat taken?
宠物和动物都不准上车 快点滚下去
Hey! No pets, no critters, whatever you are. Get off of my bus.
我不允许这种事发生
Not on my watch.
你们喜欢吗 这是我自己想出来的
Oh, you like that? I came up with that myself.
你真可爱
Aw, you are adorable.
谢谢
Uh, thank you?
可能也很好吃
Probably tasty too.
不要 走开
No! Get away!
-你在这里 -不是吧
– There you are! – No, no, no, no, no!
我知道你为什么来佛罗里达 你想找玛尔塔
I know why you came to Florida. You’re trying to find Marta.
我读了玛尔塔的来信
I read Marta’s letter.
Tío Andrés想参加她今晚的演出 是这样吧
Tío Andrés wanted to be at her show tonight, didn’t he?
你也想去那里吗
Are you trying to get there too?
但是为什么呢
But… but why?
这是什么
What’s this?
“Para Marta”?
“Para Marta”?
Tío给她写了一首歌♥
Tío wrote her a song?
“你的航♥班♥将在清晨起航 世界将会看到你的光芒
“Your plane leaves in the morning. Soon the world will see you shine.”
这是属于你的旅程 虽然心有所想 但我不能同往”
“And I wish I could go with you, but your journey isn’t mine.”
你知道这是什么意思吗
You know what this means?
他没能说出那句
He never got to say,
“我爱你”
“I love you.”
维沃 这很重要 必须让玛尔塔听到这首歌♥
Vivo, this is really important. Marta needs to hear this song.
我要送你去那里
And I’m gonna get you there.
是吗
You are?
玛尔塔的告别演出
Marta’s final show
在迈阿密的曼波大剧院
is at the Mamboxa0Cabana in Miami.
我们的时间不多了
We don’t have much time.
不过别担心 我想好计划了
But don’t worry. I have a plan.
首先 钻进我的背包里
First, get in my bag.
都是为了安德烈
Anything for Andrés. Anything for Andrés. Anything for Andrés.
但这是玛尔塔·桑多瓦尔的 告别演出
But it’s Marta Sandoval’s lastxa0show ever!
-拜托 妈妈 迈阿密又不远 -怎么了
– Come on, Mom, -What? Miami isn’t thatxa0far.
你从什么时候开始 这么喜欢玛尔塔·桑多瓦尔了
Since when are you such a Martaxa0Sandoval fan?
从我出生起 我是她的超级粉丝
Since I was born. I’m a huge fan.
说出一首她的歌♥
Name one song.
“Despacito”?
Uh, “Despacito”?
去准备参加饼干义卖♥♥吧 我不想再重复了
Get ready for the cookie sale. I’m not going to tell you again.
别担心 我还有一个更好的主意
Don’t worry, I have another better idea.
包括整理背包吗 因为里面有太多东西了
Does it involve cleaning yourxa0backpack? ‘Cause there’s a lot of stuff in there.
而且不包含湿巾 我没看到湿巾
Wipes are none of them. I saw noxa0wipes.
让我看看
Let’s see.
从基韦斯特到迈阿密
Key West to Miami.
完美 这样就能赶上演出了
Perfect. This will get us there in time for the show.
曼波大剧院 我们来了
Mambo Cabana, here we come.
(曼波大剧院)
就是现在
♪ Say present ♪
就是现在
♪ Say present, that’s it! ♪
玛尔塔 mi amor 我爱你
Marta, mi amor, I love you.
玛尔塔
Marta!
桑多瓦尔女士 很荣幸见到您
Señora Sandoval, it is such anxa0honor to meet you.
-Muchas gracias. -这边请
-Muchas gracias. -Right this way.
您的告别演出能选在曼波大剧院
I can’t tell you how proud we are that youxa0chose the Mambo Cabana
我们真是荣幸之至
for your final show.
玛尔塔
Marta.
您的老搭档安德烈 今晚会跟您一起登台 这是真的吗
Is it true that your old partner Andrés might play with you tonight?
希望如此
One can hope.
欢迎来到美丽的基韦斯特市中心
Welcome to beautiful downtown Key West.
第一步 巴士车票
Step one, bus tickets.
记住 待在包里不要出来
Now, remember, stay in my bag,
如果有人问起 你就是我的心理支持宠物
and if anyone asks, you’re myxa0emotional support animal.
饼干
Cookies!
饼干义卖♥♥
Cookie sale.
所有收入都将用于保护濒危物种
All proceeds go to protectingxa0endangered species.
不是吧 沙钱小队
Oh no, the Sand Dollars.
亨肖先生 我能给您介绍一下海牛薄荷糖吗
Oh, Mr. Henshaw. Can I interest you in some Manatee Minties?
大沼泽地是2000种动植物的家园呢 您知道吗
Did you know the Everglades arexa0home to 2,000 species of plants and animals?
其中70种是濒危…
And 70 of those are endanger–
不好意思 您要知道 如果您买♥♥一个沙钱小队布包
Oh, excuse me. You know that if you buy a Sand Dollars cloth bag

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!