♪ One more song, one more song ♪
还有一个人要听到那首歌♥
♪ A song for someone else to hear♪
再唱一首歌♥ 再唱一首歌♥
♪ One more song, one more song♪
我要把歌♥谱送到属于它的地方
♪ So I’ll take it home where it belongs♪
再唱一首歌♥ 再唱一首歌♥
♪ One more song, one more song♪
我要大声歌♥唱 战胜我的恐惧
♪ All I have to do Is sing louder than my fear♪
我需要你在这里 再唱一首歌♥
♪ I need you here forxa0onexa0more song♪
一首就好 你要再唱一首歌♥ 我要出发
♪ Just one more You need an encore, I need to go♪
赶上演出 准时达到
♪ Get there in time for the show♪
让大家知道 还有一首歌♥
♪ Let everybody know There’s one more song♪
再唱一首歌♥ 变得刚强坚定 迎接前方征程
♪ Just one more Time to be strong for the journey ahead ♪
唱走疑惑 唱走恐惧
♪ Sing through the doubt Sing through the dread♪
尖叫呐喊 战胜畏惧
♪ With a scream and a shout Break through the fear ♪
就像阳光穿过云层 既然还在这里 那就不许哭泣
♪ Like the sun through the clouds Like you’re still here No crying allowed ♪
我要试着出发 一路无所畏惧
♪ I’ll try to get out I’ll try to be strong ♪
是的 我要向前看
♪ Yes, I’m moving on ♪
是时候再唱一首歌♥了
♪ It’s time for one more song ♪
是那个奇怪的孩子
It’s the weird kid.
加比 你在干什么
Gabi, what are you doing?
我在演奏曲子呢
Just playing a tune.
也许维沃会听到 我就可以带他回佛罗里达了
Maybe Vivo will hear it, and I can take him back to Florida.
没错 她来自佛罗里达
Oh, that’s right. She’s from Florida.
加芙列拉 我不是说过了吗 不能再养宠物了
Gabriela, what did I say? No more pets.
-求你了 -不行
-Please? -No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
再说了 我们不能带野生动物上飞机
And besides, we cannot take a wild animal on a plane.
赫尔南德斯女士
Señora Hernández!
太好了 终于在你走之前找到你了
So glad I caught you before you left.
加比 mi niña
Gabi, mi niña,
我们知道你热爱音乐 就像你的安德烈叔公一样
we know you love music, just like your Uncle Andrés.
所以我们想送你几件他的乐器 给你当纪念品
So, we wanted to see you off with a few of his musicalxa0mementos.
老式沙槌 克拉维棍
Vintage maracas! Claves!
看看这个小坏蛋
Ho ho! Check out this bad boy!
谢谢你 蒙托亚 你送给我的孩子一架手风琴
Oh, thank you, Montoya. You gave my kid an accordion.
你喜欢吗 妈妈
You feeling it, Mom?
Que cosa más linda.
Ah, what a beautiful thing.
音乐是她的天性呢
Music is in her blood.
古巴 我爱古巴♥音♥乐
Cuba! Cuba! I love Cuban music.
有办法了 玛尔塔 我来了
That’s it. Marta, here I come.
古巴 你好吗 我来给你一个节拍
What’s up, Cuba? I’ll give you a backbeat.
谢谢你 加比
Thank you. Thank you,xa0Gabi.
古巴人♥民♥都知道你来这里了
I’m sure all of Cuba knows you’re here.
抱歉 看来我的演奏有点太硬核了
Sorry. Guess my playing was a little too hardcore.
演奏 刚才的噪音也算演奏吗
Playing? That noise was playing?
Ah, bueno. 你的出租车到了
Ah, bueno. Here’s your taxi.
蒙托亚 谢谢你
Montoya, thank you.
Gracias, Montoya!
¡Gracias, Montoya!
Adiós. 记得每天都要练习哦
Adiós. Practice that music every day.
(目的地:佛罗里达 基韦斯特)
我的头啊
Ugh, my head.
旅行真不是我的菜
I guess traveling is not my thing.
我在哪里啊
Where am I?
现在几点了
What time is it? What time is it? Whatxa0time is it?
上午10点 距离演出还有十小时
Okay, 10 a.m. Still have ten hours.
是哦 是背包的孩子
Oh, right. It’s the backpack kid.
看看这是什么
Look what I got.xa0Hmm? Hmm?
你今天觉得激动吗
-Are you excited about today?
当然 今天有什么事吗
-Oh, yeah, of course. What’s today?
今天是你第一次 参加沙钱小队的饼干义卖♥♥
It’s your first cookie sale with the Sand Dollar Troop.
是哦 我觉得我不会去了
Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna happen.
沙钱小队的事 我已经尽过全力了
I’ve taken the Sand Dollars about as far as I can.
加比 你说什么呢 你只参加过一次会议而已
Gabi, what are you talking about? You’ve only been to one meeting.
我知道
I know.
-但是时候向前看了 -向前看
– But it’s time to move on. – Move on?
你刚加入小队 还在慢慢了解她们
You just started with the troop. You’re still getting toxa0know them.
遇事不决靠尾巴
Ha! Tail never fails.
给她们一次机会吧 拜托了
Please, give them a chance.
你看啊 我的告别视频都做好了
Look, I made my resignation video.
饼干
Cookies!
和平 退出 再见
Peace. We out. Bye.
真有创意
– Creative. – Wait, wait, wait!
等等 这是最精彩的部分 我把她们变成僵尸小丑了
This is the best part. I turned them into zombie clowns.
买♥♥我的饼干啊
Buy my cookies.
加比·玛利亚·罗莎·赫尔南德斯 你是小队的成员
Gabriela Maria Rosa Hernández, you are a part of that troop.
她们还指望你呢 你不能抛下她们
They’re counting on you. You can’t just abandon them.
为什么
Why?
Pulgita 你不能拒人于千里之外
Pulgita, you can’t keep pushing everyone away.
如果不去试着跟其他孩子相处
If you don’t at least try to get along with other kids,
你会越来越孤独的
you’re going to be very lonely.
Escúchame 加芙列拉 你必须去
Gabriela, escúchame. You’re doing this!
我允许你把头发染成紫色 你欠我一个人情
I let you keep that… that… that… that purple hair. You owe me one!
但是 妈妈 她们整天只聊饼干义卖♥♥
But, Mom, all they ever talk about are selling cookies,
获得徽章 拯救大沼泽地
getting badges, saving the Everglades.
太无聊了
It’s so boring!
必须去饼干义卖♥♥ 必须去自♥拍♥
You’re going to the cookie sale. You’re going to take selfies.
必须开开心心参加活动 好好加深感情
And you’re going to have fun and bond!
快去换上制♥服♥ 多可爱啊
Now put on the uniform. It’s really cute.
危机解除 可以出去了
Coast is clear. Let’s get out of here.
没关系 这只是已故叔公的遗物
It’s fine. It’s just the belongings of your dearly departed great uncle.
自己在地上翻滚
Rolling on the floor, all by itself.
演奏出毛骨悚然的手风琴音乐而已
Playing spooky accordion music.
没关系
It’s fine.
-维沃 你来这里了 -是啊 现在我要走了
-Vivo, you’re here! -Yup. And now I’m leaving.
你在跟踪我 是吧
You followed me, didn’t you?
还偷偷溜进我的行李箱
And you snuck in my bag
因为你爱我
because you love me!
你来这里 我好开心 维沃
I’m so glad you’re here, Vivo.
我终于可以送出的友谊手链了
Nowxa0I have someone to share my friendship bracelet with.
永远都是好闺蜜
Best friends forever!
放手 别碰我
-Hey, let go. Paws to yourself.
别动
-Hold still.
永远太长远了 我还要去送一首歌♥
– Forever’s a long time, kid! – I have a song to deliver.
很高兴认识你 休战吧
Nice meeting you. Peace!
那些是小墓碑吗
Are those little gravestones?
那是我的爱宠乐园
Oh, that’s my petting zoo.
已经是过去时了
Well, it was.
加比
Gabi?
我妈来了 快躲起来
It’s my Mom. Hide.
怎么了 妈妈
‘Sup, Mom?
为什么这身衣服跑到微波炉里了
Why did I just find this in the microwave?
我在烘干
I was drying it?
你在烘…那是什么
You were dr– What is that?
我跟你说过多少遍了 房♥间里不能放吃的
How many times have I told you? No food in the room.
会吸引动物进来的
We’re going to attract animals.
给你 穿好制♥服♥吧
Here, take your uniform.
你是说我的隐形斗篷吗
You mean my invisibility cloak?
加比
-Gabi. -I can feel hives coming on.
我感觉要出荨麻疹了
My throat is getting itchy.
我的喉咙有点发痒
It’s a uniform, not an allergy.
这是制♥服♥ 不是过敏原
Here. Hurry up and change.
给你吧 快点换好 饼干义卖♥♥不能迟到
We don’t wanna be late for the cookie sale.
是哦 我倒想迟到呢
Yes, I do.
你看到了吗 维沃
Did you see that, Vivo?
她根本不懂我
She doesn’t get me at all.
她想让我穿制♥服♥
She wants me to wear a uniform
就跟其他人一样
just like everyone else.
但我跟其他人不一样 因为…
But I’m not like everyone else, because…
我按照自己的节奏行事
♪ I bounce to the beat of my own drum♪
世界枯燥无味 而我独树一帜
♪ I’m a wow in a world full of ho-hum♪
我内心狂野 你可曾知道
♪ I’m a wild young lady But you know ‘sum? ♪
我宁愿自己在家打鼓聒噪
♪ I’d rather be at home with my own drum ♪
我按照自己的节奏行事
♪ I bounce to the beat of my own drum♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!