我终于鼓起勇气 向她倾诉衷肠
I had finally found the courage to tell her how I felt.
但就在那时 我们被一位来自美国的赞助商打断了
But just then, we were interrupted by a promoter from thexa0United States.
他邀请玛尔塔 到迈阿密的曼波大剧院演出
He offered Marta a chance to perform at the Mambo Cabana inxa0Miami.
玛尔塔当时非常开心
Marta was floating on air.
她的梦想终于要实现了
Her dream was finally coming true.
在那一刻
And, uh, at that moment,
我意识到 如果我说出自己的心意
I realized that if I told her what was in my heart,
她可能会违背她的心意
she might not follow her heart.
所以我把爱意埋在心底了
So, I kept my feelings to myself
什么都没有说
and said nothing.
没有她 哈瓦那一片空白
Without her, Havana was empty.
我的心里也是一片空白
I was too.
我把所有的爱与愁
All my love, all my sadness,
都写入了一首歌♥中
I put it into a song.
这首歌♥太过哀伤了 我唱不出来
It was a song too painful to play.
这首歌♥
A song
玛尔塔永远不会听到
Marta would never hear.
给你 维沃
Here it is, Vivo.
这是我写的最后一首歌♥
The last song I ever wrote.
(《致玛尔塔》)
哇 她从来没听到过这首歌♥
Wow. Shexa0never got to hear it.
太可惜了
That’s so sad.
但是现在 我的朋友 我得到了最棒的礼物
But now, my friend, I have the greatest gift in the world.
第二次机会
A second chance!
第二次什么
Second what now?
-我们要去曼波大剧院了 -曼波什么
-We are going to the Mambo Cabana! -The Mambo the what what?
有一处地方
♪ There is a place ♪
就在遥远他乡 那里节奏飘扬
♪ Many miles away Where the rhythm digs in deep♪
余音袅袅绕梁 让你猝不及防
♪ And won’t let go, that’s how you know♪
你已经来到曼波大剧院旁
♪ You’ve reached the Mambo Cabana♪
心脏砰砰直跳
♪ Your heart will race♪
开始吹响号♥角 让人不想睡觉
♪ Horns will start to play And banish any hope of sleep♪
只想抓住机会 再跳一支舞蹈
♪ This is my chance To share another dance ♪
就在曼波大剧院
♪ In the Mambo Cabana♪
曼波大剧院
♪ Mambo Cabana, Cabana, Cabana♪

♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
不要操之过急 改变来得太快
Slow down, things are moving too fast♪
我们要离开故乡 把老歌♥献给挚爱
♪ We leave the old hometown With this note from the past♪
不要
♪ No, no, no, no!♪
不如保持现状 继续每日弹唱
♪ Stay home in this life that we’ve made With the songs that we’ve played♪
维沃 不要慌张
♪ Vivo, don’t be afraid!♪
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late♪
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late♪
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late♪
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
(曼波大剧院)
我能看到 我能感受 我的朋友
♪ I can see and hear it all, mi amigo♪
-与你同乐 手挽着手 -什么 等等
-♪ Entertaining in that hall, contigo ♪ -What? Wait!
玛尔塔的歌♥声余音袅袅
♪ And Marta singing so fine♪
她的歌♥声应和着我的音调
♪ But the melody she sings is mine Like… ♪
现在还不迟
♪ La, la, la, la, la, la, la La, la, la It’s not too late♪
安德烈
Andrés!
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late, ah! ♪
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late♪
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late♪
¡Vamos mañana!
¡Vamos mañana!
曼波大剧院
♪ The Mambo Cabana♪
不敢相信 你还真考虑要去呀
Ha! I can’t believe you’re seriously considering this.
维沃 你也很兴奋吧
Oh, Vivo, you are excited too, eh?
没有 我不兴奋 我们不适合迈阿密 我们是小镇人
No! I’m not excited. We’re not Miami guys. We’re small-town guys.
-我们在广场献唱 -别担心 一切都会很顺利的
-We’re plaza guys. -Don’t worry. Everything will be okay.
接住
Catch!

Hey!
听着 维沃
Listen, Vivo.
我必须把这首歌♥送给玛尔塔
I must deliver this song to Marta.
我想让她知道 我爱她
She needs to know that I love her.
只是一首歌♥而已
It’s only one song.
我需要你 我的孩子
I need you, my son!
维沃 你要去哪里
Hey, Vivo, where are you going?
唉 维沃
Ay, Vivo.
他在想什么呢 坐飞机去迈阿密
What is he thinking? A plane trip to Miami.
已经过去六十年了 还要大老远跑去演出吗
It’s been 60 years, and you go all the way there for one show?
只为献上一首歌♥吗
For one song?
一首歌♥能改变什么呢
What difference can one song make?
我在干什么啊
What am I doing?
拜托 维沃
Come on, Vivo.
行李箱不会自己打包的
That suitcase isn’t gonna pack itself.
好了
Okay.
天气不错 适合旅行
Beautiful day to travel.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚的事 我很抱歉
Look, I’m really sorry about last night.
但我觉得我们…
But I think we–
安德烈
Andrés?
(《致玛尔塔》)
哈瓦那失去了一位友人 安德烈·赫尔南德斯
Havana lost a good friend in Andrés Hernández.
多年来 他的三弦吉他声音 飘扬在广场上
For years, the sound of his tres filled this plaza
激荡在我们的心里
and our hearts.
听说他要和
We were all so excited
玛尔塔·桑多瓦尔重聚时 我们也很兴奋
for news that he would soon bexa0reunited with Marta Sandoval.
但也许这就是命中注定吧
But alas,xa0it was not meant to be.
Ay, Señora.
Ay, señora.
Ay, muchas gracias.
Ay, muchas gracias.
我叫罗莎·赫尔南德斯
My name is Rosa Hernández.
安德烈是我已故丈夫的叔叔
Andrés was my late husband’s uncle.
我女儿加芙列拉和我来自佛罗里达
My daughter Gabriela and I are from Florida.
这是我们第一次来到古巴
This is our first trip to Cuba.
嘿 那是我妈
Psst. Hey. That’s my mom.
我叫加比 你是维沃 对吧
My name is Gabi. You’re Vivo, right?
我知道你的感受
Hey, I know what you’re going through.
我的爸爸也过世了
I lost my dad too.
卡洛斯始终心系古巴
Carlos’s connection to Cuba
无论过去多久 无论相隔多远 他的乡愁都是无法割舍的纽带
was a bond that neither time nor distance could ever break.
坚不可摧的纽带
Unbreakable bonds.
我们就是这样 家人之间应该互相照顾 对吧
That’s what we got. Family takes care of family, right?
你能听懂呢 等等 我有一个好主意
See, you get it. Wait! I got a great idea.
你应该跟我一起去佛罗里达
You should come live with me in Florida.
我们明天就要回家了 来吧 钻进背包吧
Yeah, we’re going home tomorrow. Come on, get in the bag.
等等 维沃 你要去哪里
Wait, wait,xa0Vivo. Where are you going?
你在担心去哪里上厕所吗
Are you worried about where you’ll be going to the bathroom?
没关系 我这里有湿巾
It’s okay. I got wipes in here.
非常感谢你们接待我和加芙列拉
So I thank you so much for receiving Gabriela and I with open arms.
Gracias, Señora.
Gracias, señora.
Ahora, amigos,
Ahora, amigos,
此时此刻 我们开始道别吧
let’s all take this moment to say our goodbyes as we listen to
同时再听一首 安德烈·赫尔南德斯的歌♥
one more song for Andrés Hernández.
你用尽一生创作音乐
♪ You spent your life making music ♪
我以为永远不会曲终人散
♪ I thought the songs would never end♪
如今已是一片寂静
♪ Now it’s so quiet♪
我的朋友 我只想与你再次对弹
♪ All I wanna do Is play again with you, my friend ♪
你睡着了 哼着乐声
♪ You fell asleep humming music♪
太阳升起 你没苏醒
♪ The sun came up, you stayed at rest ♪
现在我在这里
♪ Now here I am♪
只剩最后恳请
♪ All I have left is one request♪
再唱一首歌♥ 一首就好
♪ One more song, just one more♪
再为我们唱一首歌♥ 不要离开
♪ Give us an encore, don’t go away♪
我们还要继续唱下去
♪ We still have music to play♪
再唱一首歌♥ 一首就好
♪ Hey! I said one more song Just one more ♪
这是我的渴望 请你给我启示 现在还不迟
♪ All that I long for, give me a sign It’s not too late♪
现在还不迟
♪ It’s not too late♪
再唱一首歌♥ 再唱一首歌♥
♪ One more song, one more song♪
你的音乐还在 你就没有离开
♪ If you live on It’s through your music ♪
再唱一首歌♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!