emerges as raw experience for those who watch it.
因此,电视就是现实
Therefore, television is reality,
现实还不如电视
and reality is less than television.
麦斯
Max.
我很高兴你来找我
I’m so glad you came to me.
我自己经历了一切,你看
I’ve been through it all myself, you see.
你的现实已经成为半个影视幻觉
Your reality is already half video hallucination.
如果你不小心,就会完全变成幻觉
If you’re not careful, it will become total hallucination.
你将必须学习 生活在一个非常奇怪的新世界
You’ll have to learn to live in a very strange new world.
我长了个脑瘤
I had a brain tumor,
我有幻觉
and I had visions.
我相信是幻觉导致了脑瘤
I believed the visions caused the tumor…
而不是相反的
and not the reverse.
我能感觉到幻觉连接成为肉体
I could feel the visions coalesce and become flesh.
无法控制的肉体
Uncontrollable flesh.
但当他们把瘤去除时
But when they removed the tumor,
它被称为影视场
it was called Videodrome.
我是…
I was the —
我…
I — I…
是影视场的…
was Videodrome’s…
第一个受害者
first victim.
但谁在后面?他们要什么?
But who is behind it? What do they want?
我要你,麦斯
I want you, Max.

You.
来我这里
Come to me.
来妮琪这里
Come to Nicki.
快点
Come on.
别让我等
Don’t make me wait.
拜托
Please.
我要你,麦斯
I want you, Max.

You.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
现在来我这里
Come to me now.
来妮琪这里
Come to Nicki.
别让我等待
Don’t keep me waiting.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
今天幸运女士 也许会对这四位玩牌者微笑…
Today Lady Luck may smile on these four players…
送他们上路到一万两千….
and start them on the road to $12,000 —
今天下午有一组新人将到来
We have a new group of people coming in this afternoon,
通知职员
so tell the staff about that.
好的
All right. Good.
令人兴奋,非常生动
Exciting. Very lively.
小心,它会咬人
Careful. It bites.
你看过录像带吗? – 对
You watched the cassette? – Yeah.
它改变了我的生活 – 我不意外,它很危险,你知道的
It changed my life. – I’m not surprised. It’s dangerous, you know.
因为你父亲承认他跟影视场有关?
Because your father admits he’s somehow involved with Videodrome?
不只如此,它会咬人 这不是你说的吗?
More than that. It bites. Isn’t that what you said?
你认为它有什么样的牙齿?
What kind of teeth do you think it has?
它会引起一连串的幻觉 我醒来会头痛
It triggered off a series of hallucinations. I woke up with a headache.
第一次头痛? – 不,我开始出现幻觉…
First time ever? – No, I-I’ve been hallucinating for a while,
是从… – 什么?
ever since — – What?
从我看影视场开始的
Since I first saw Videodrome.
你怎么接触那个的?
How did you come to be exposed to it?
偷装的小耳朵
Pirate satellite dish.
一个意外
A-An accident.
我录了一些带子
I made some tapes.
这是我收藏的一部分
This is part of my own Videodrome collection.
但那个带子只是你父亲坐在桌前
But that tape is just your father sitting at his desk.
幻觉的色调 来自于带子影像的色调
The tone of the hallucinations is determined by the tone of the tape’s imagery.
但是影视场的信♥号♥♥ 就是造成伤害的东西
But the Videodrome signal, the one that does the damage,
能够在测试画面或任何东西底下传送
it can be delivered under a test pattern, anything.
Mmm.
伤害?
Damage?
信♥号♥♥使观众引发脑瘤
The signal induces a brain tumor in the viewer.
脑瘤产生幻觉
It’s the tumor that creates the hallucinations.
你竟然让我看这个?
You let me watch it?
我想他们终于会来伤害我 我以为可能是你
I expect them to come to me eventually to hurt me. I thought it might be you.
现在我明白你是另一个受害者
Now I realize you’re just another victim…
像我父亲一样
Iike Father was.
你父亲在哪里? 我最好能跟他谈谈
Where is your father? I think I’d better talk to him.
他在里面
He’s in there.
我怕他会令你失望
I’m afraid he’ll disappoint you.
这就是他
This is him.
就剩下这些了 – 你在说什么?
This is all that’s left. – What are you talking about?
布莱恩欧布莱恩十一个月前 安静地死在手术台上
Brian O’Blivion died quietly on an operating table 11 months ago.
脑瘤的问题? – 影视场的问题
The brain problem? – The Videodrome problem.
你也有 – 但他和我参加过那个谈话节目
You have it too. – But he was on that panel show with me.
是录像带,他录制了很多
On tape. He made thousands of them.
有时一天三或四卷
Sometimes three or four a day.
我尽可能让他还活着
I keep him alive as best I can.
他能做很多事
He had so much to offer.
我父亲帮助创建了影视场
My father helped to create Videodrome.
他认为这是人类身为技术动物 进化的下一步
He saw it as the next phase in the evolution of man as a technological animal.
当他了解到 他的合伙人使用它的目的时
When he realized what his partners were going to use it for,
他企图从他们手中夺走
he tried to take it away from them.
他们就悄悄地杀死了他
And they killed him. Quietly.
最后,他确信电视上的公众生活…
At the end, he was convinced that public life on television…
比肉体的私生活更真实
was more real than private life in the flesh.
他不怕让他的身体死亡
He wasn’t afraid to let his body die.
告诉我关于我的影视场问题
Tell me about my Videodrome problem.
我父亲知道的比我还多
My father knows much more about it than I do.
听听他的话吧
Listen to him.
哈伦在哪里?他不在实验室里
Where’s Harlan? He’s not in the lab.
我想他在影视室里面… – 现在不要
I think he’s up in V.T.R. Max — – Not now.
哈伦 – 是的,老板
Harlan. – Si, patron.
你最近出现过幻觉吗?
Have you been hallucinating lately?
没有
No.
我应该出现吗? – 对
Should I be? – Yes.
你应该出现
You should be.
我相信…
I believe…
我头脑中的生长物
that the growth in my head —
这个头脑,就是这里这个
this head, this one right here —
我想它不是真的脑瘤
I think that it is not really a tumor,
不是无法控制和引导的小肉体泡泡
not an uncontrolled, undirected little bubbling pot of flesh,
实际上…
but that it is in fact…
是个新器官
a new organ,
头脑的新部件
a new part of the brain.
我想影视场信♥号♥♥的大量使用
I think that massive doses of Videodrome signal…
最终会创造出一个人类大脑的新产物
will ultimately create a new outgrowth…
将会制♥造♥和控制幻觉
of the human brain, which will produce…
and control hallucination…
以至于能够改变人类的现实生活
to the point that it will change human reality.
毕竟,在我们的现实知觉之外 没有真实的东西
After all, there is nothing real…
outside our perception of reality,
是不是?
is there?
你可以看到这一点,对吗?
You can see that, can’t you?
麦斯雷恩? – 是
Max Renn? – Yes.
你是哪位? – 贝瑞康维斯想跟你谈谈影视场
Who is this? – Barry Convex would like to talk to you about Videodrome.
楼下有车等你,先生
I’ve got a car waiting downstairs for you, sir.
请注意你面前的电视,雷恩先生
Please direct your attention to the television set in front of you, Mr. Renn.
康维斯先生为你录制了一段介绍
Mr. Convex has recorded a little introduction for you.
「奇观光学,观看世界」
嗨,我是贝瑞康维斯 特别节目的负责人
Hi, I’m Barry Convex, Chief of Special Programs,
我想邀请你进入「奇观光学」的世界
and I’d like to invite you into the world of Spectacular Optical,
这是个热情的跨国公♥司♥成员
an enthusiastic global corporate citizen.
我们为第三世界制♥造♥廉价眼镜
We make inexpensive glasses for the Third World…
为北约组织制♥造♥飞弹导向系统
and missile guidance systems for NATO.
我们也制♥作♥影视场,麦斯
We also make Videodrome, Max,
正如你所知
and as I’m sure you know,
当准备好进入市场时 情况不再是原来的模样了
when it’s ready for the marketplace, things will never be quite the same again.
它可能是巨大的幻觉机器 还有更多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!