He’s certainly a menace to me.
情节什么时候才会开始明朗?
When does the plot, uh, start to unravel here?
我是说,这个黑人是谁? 他是个政♥治♥犯吗?
I mean, who is this black guy? Is he a political prisoner?
没有情节
There’s no plot.
就像那样播放了一个小时
It just goes on like that for an hour.
播放什么? – 就像那样
Goes on like what? – Like that.
虐待…谋杀…
Torture, murder…
肢解
mutilation.
还没有离开过那个房♥间 – 没有
We never leave that room. – Nope.
真是病态 – 好极了
It’s a real sicko. – Brilliant.
为变♥态♥者制♥作♥的 – 绝对好极了
For perverts only. – It’s absolutely brilliant.
我是说,几乎没有什么制♥作♥成本
I mean, look, there’s almost no production costs.
你无法把眼睛移开,这非常真实
You can’t take your eyes off it. It’s incredibly realistic.
他们在哪里找到演员能做这个?
Where do they get actors who can do this?
帮帮忙,我想他需要这个 – 别这样
Oh, help me. I think he wants it. – Come on.
这值得调查一下
It’s worth checking out.
你这次锁定它有任何问题吗?
Did you have any trouble locking onto it this time?
在我发现马来西亚延迟 是个陷阱之后就没问题了
Not after I realized the Malaysia delay was a plant.
不是来自马来西亚?
It’s not coming from Malaysia?
你不能愚弄海盗王子太久的
You cannot fool the Prince of Pirates for long.
哈伦…是从哪里来的?
Har — Harlan, where is it coming from?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
那是在美国
That’s in the U.S.A.
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
找专业人员求助 – 但不是我
Get professional help. – But it’s not me.
是我姐姐 – 不是你姐姐,是你,宝贝
It’s my sister. – It’s not your sister. It’s you, lover.
你不明白吗? 这不是你找我的原因吗?
Can’t ya tell? lsn’t that why you called me?
你要求帮助,你需要帮助
You want help. You need help.
你快疯了,你跟我谈话时 我可以听到你在崩溃
You’re going insane. I can hear you disintegrating while you talk to me.
我有你的电♥话♥号♥码,不是吗?
I’ve got your number, haven’t I?
我恨我姐姐
I hate my sister.
我不想这样,心里很难受
I don’t want to. It’s ripping me up inside.
但我恨她
But I do. I do.
你打电♥话♥给我们的苦恼中心好吗?
Will you call our Distress Center?
你打电♥话♥给CRAM苦恼中心好吗?
Will you call the CRAM Distress Center?
他们会告诉你到哪里求助,宝贝
They’ll tell you where to get help, lover,
你需要帮助
and you need it.
你现在需要帮助 – 我会打的
You need it now. – I will. I will.
谢谢你,妮琪
Oh, thank you, Nicki.
稍后我们再回到妮琪布兰 和情感救援节目
We’ll return to Nicki Brand…
and the Emotional Rescue show in just a moment.
这是多伦多的CRAM电台 下面是天气预报
This is CRAM in Toronto, and we’ve got the weather for you.
有没有色情片? – 你当真?
Got any porno? – You serious?
对,让我进入气氛
Yeah. Gets me in the mood.
这是什么?「影视场」
What’s this? “Videodrome.”
虐待,谋杀
Torture, murder.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
不算是色情片
Ain’t exactly sex.
谁说的?
Says who?
老天,我不敢相信 – 我把它关了
God, I can’t believe it. – I’ll turn it off.
不,不,没事,我可以接受
No, no, no. It’s okay. I can take it.
能不能弄得清晰点?
Can you get it any clearer?
这是海盗录像带,他们干扰信♥号♥♥
It’s a pirate tape. They scrambled it.
我喜欢
I like it.
真的? – 对,能让我兴奋
Yeah? – Yeah, it turns me on.
拿你的瑞士刀来 在我这里轻轻地划一刀
Take out your Swiss Army knife and cut me here…
just — just a little.
好像有人在我之前做过
Looks like somebody’s beat me to it.
我怀疑你如何成为这场秀的角逐者
I wonder how you get to be a contestant on this show.
我不知道,似乎没有人在第二周回来
I don’t know. Nobody ever seems to come back next week.
你的肩膀是怎么回事?
What did you say happened to your shoulder?
一个朋友,我想他喜欢影视场
A friend. I think he’d like Videodrome.
你让人割伤你?
You let somebody cut you?
Uh-huh.
你认为如何?
What do ya think?
嗯,我不知道
Well, I-I don’t know.
你想试试其他的事吗?
You wanna try a few things?
Oh.
Oh.
麦斯,谢天谢地 马莎在你办公室里等了一个小时
Max, thank God. Masha Borowczyk has been in your office for an hour.
马莎 – 昨晚你干什么了?你没听到我的留言?
Masha. – What were you doing last night? Didn’t you get my message?
我想我还没准备好 – 咖啡
I don’t think I’m ready for this. – Coffee.
香烟,办公室,马莎,快去 – 好了,马莎
Cigarette. Office. Masha. Go. – All right. Masha.
她很热辣
She’s hot to trot
我叫它…
I call it…
阿波罗和戴奥尼索斯
Apollo and Dionysus.
马莎,还有好的吗?
Masha, does it ever get good?
都很好
It’s all good.
亲爱的,我在找更加现代的东西
Darling, I am looking for something a lot more…
contemporary.
我想让人们看到 床单下发生的真实情况
I want something that’s gonna show people what’s really goin’ on under the sheets.
这个东西太…太天真了
This stuff is too — It’s too naive.
太甜美了,就像你,亲爱的
It’s too sweet. Like you, darling.
嗯,这是你的市场
Well, it’s your market.
你知道叫「影视场」的节目吗?
Do you know a show called Videodrome?
影视什么? – 影视场
Video-what? – D-R-O-M-E.
影视场 就像是影视表演场、影视竞技场
Videodrome, like video circus, video arena.
你知道吗? – 不知道
You know it? – No.
是关于虐待和谋杀的
It’s just torture and murder.
没有剧情,没有人物角色 非常、非常真实
No plot, no characters. Very, very realistic.
我想这是未来
I think it’s what’s next.
那上帝保佑我们吧
Then God help us.
发生在电视上比街上还要好
Better on TV than on the street.
阿诺在三线
Arnold on line three.
你有兴趣为我寻找那些吗?
You interested in, uh, tracking it down for me?
我会让你拿到代理人佣金
I’ll see that you get the agent’s commission.
我有兴趣,让我试试
I’m interested. Let me try.
麦斯
Max,
你有没有想过…
did you ever think…
制♥作♥你自己的节目?
of producing your own show?
就在这里?
Right here?
我可以当你的全球经纪人
I could be your agent,
worldwide.
我可以在地下四处为你贩卖♥♥
I could sell subterranean for you everywhere.
不,我没有那种性情 – 但如果你有…
No, I don’t have the temperament. – But if you did,
你会做什么样的节目?
what kind of show would you do?
我是指地下市场
I mean, for the subterranean market.
你会做…影视场吗?
Would you do… Videodrome?
麦斯
Max.
我明天出差两个星期
Mm-hmm. – I’m goin’ away tomorrow for two weeks…
on assignment.
你猜去哪里?
Guess where?
洛杉矶?
L.A.
匹兹堡 – 太好了
Pittsburgh. – Fabulous.
别晒太多太阳,我听说对皮肤不好 – 少来了
Don’t stay in the sun too long. I hear it’s bad for the skin. – Oh, come on.
那不是制♥作♥影视场的地方吗?
Isn’t that where they make Videodrome?
对,怎么啦?
Yeah. Why?
我要去试演
I’m gonna audition.
我是为那个节目而生的
I was made for that show.
没有人是为那个节目而生的
Nobody on Earth was made for that show.
嘿,你听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
听我说 – 什么?
Listen to me. – What?
我要你远离它
I want you to stay away from it.
那些怪胎制♥作♥人有声名狼籍的关系
Those mondo weirdo video guys, they’ve got unsavory connections.
他们的表演很粗暴 比你想要表演的更加粗暴
They play rough, rougher than even Nicki Brand wants to play.
你懂吗?
Do you understand me?
听起来很有挑战性
Sounds like a challenge.
有烟吗?
Got a cigarette?
这不是挑战
It’s not a challenge.
我发誓,你知道吗 在巴西、中美洲那些地方
I swear. You know, in Brazil, Central America, those kinds of places,
制♥作♥地下录像带是颠覆行为
making underground video is considered a subversive act.
他们会为此被处死的 谁知道在匹兹堡会怎样
They execute people for it. In Pittsburgh, who knows?
麦斯
Max.
妮琪,不要!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!