或许我发音不太标准 但 .
Well, maybe not the way I’m pronouncing it, but….
如果你问我 我会说中文太刺耳了 就像被钻子钻头一样
If you ask me, Chinese sounds strident. It’s like a drill to the head.
说英语 玛利亚·爱莲娜
Speak English, Maria Elena.
你不是在中餐厅的厨房♥里听过吗 真令人不舒服
You ever hear them in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant? It’s so unpleasant.
玛利亚·爱莲娜 够了
Maria Elena, enough.
说英语
Speak English.
抱歉 我有点紧张 做了噩梦
I’m sorry. I am nervous today. I had bad dreams.
你想画画吗
Would you like to paint?
你也画画
Do you paint also?
她竟然问我会不会画画
Do I paint, she asks.
问他 你问他 一切都是从我这儿偷走的 整个风格
Ask him, ask him. He stole everything from me. His whole style.
她喜欢捏造故事
She likes to make up these stories.
你看待事物的方式都和我一模一样
Your whole way of seeing is mine.
我没说过不受你影响 影响
I’m not saying that you were not influential. Influential?

Yes.
影响 是 但说我剽窃你的风格
Influential? Yes, but to say I stole your style…
伪君子 伪善 伪君子
Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite
说我剽窃你的风格也太荒谬了
To say I stole your style is too delusional.
没事 我们多年来一起作画
It’s okay. We painted side by side…
然后我的想象就变成你的了
…for many years, and you adopted my vision as your own.
这只是你编造和散布的谣言
That’s a tale you invented and like to spread.
这不是真的
But it’s not true.
她总这样无法理解现实 我不发火
She always had problems with reality. I’m not going to get angry.
我不会生气
I’m not going to get angry.
那在艺术学院的时候他们怎么说的 他们说我是天才 对吧
What did they say in art school? That I was a genius.
我一直看好你的才能
I always encouraged your talent.
我不是说才能 我是说天赋 天赋
I’m not talking about talent. I said genius. Genius.
我快为你自杀了
I came close to killing for you.
是你快杀了我吧 用一把椅子
You came close to killing me…with a chair.
我是自卫 你喝醉了 拿着剃胡刀
I was defending myself. You had a razor and you were drunk…
拿着剃胡刀而且失去控制
…with a razor and raging!
这是嫉妒 我为你疯狂
That was jealousy … I was crazy for you and…
你却背叛我 和奥古斯丁的妻子
…you betrayed me … with Agustino’s wife.
用你的眼睛
With your eyes!
你的眼神
With your eyes!
就因为我看了她你就要杀我
You wanted to kill me for looking?
我不想再说这个 好吗
I don’t want to talk about that anymore, okay?
早结束了
It’s over.
你现在和别人在一起 我很好 我是有教养的
I see you with someone else now and I’m fine. I’m civil.
你还想怎样
What else do you want?
随着日子一天天过去 克莉丝汀娜注意到 玛利亚·爱莲娜和琼·安东尼奥
As the days passed, Cristina observed Maria Elena and Juan Antonio…
还有自己 比以前更迷惑
…and found the heart more puzzling than ever.
你去哪儿了 写作
Where were you? Writing?
嗯 我试了试
Yeah, I was trying to.
我很好奇 她真认为你剽窃了她的想法
I’m so curious. Does she really think that you stole from her?
嗯 我想我是从她那
Well, I guess I took…
得到了比我愿意承认的更多
…more from her than I like to admit.
这就是为何她一提起我就反应过度的原因
That’s why I so sensitive when she brings it up.
我感到有些悲伤 为什么
I feel kind of sad. Why?
因为我感觉我永远不能
Because I feel like I’m never going to be able to…
在任何方面影响或激发你
…influence you or inspire you in any way.
我感觉是这样 这不是真的
It’s how I feel. That’s not true.
不会的 在你弹奏录下给我之前 我从未听过斯克里亚 斯克里亚宾
That’s not true. I never heard the Scriab…, the Scriabin…
钢琴奏鸣曲 现在我无法控制不去听
…Piano Sonata until you played the recordings for me and now I can’t stop listening to it.
无法
No?
我真高兴
Well, that makes me happy.
怎么了
What?
在这儿不好
Maybe it’s not a good idea here.
什么
what?
她最近才好些
She’s been better lately…
我不想让她心烦
…and I don’t want to upset her.
当然 好吧
Of course, no. Okay.
维琪一周都有几天下午会去上语言课
It was at Vicky’s afternoon language class, which she took several days a week…
提高她的西班牙语 在那儿她遇到了本
…to improve her Spanish, that she met Ben…
一个情不自禁去注意她 并每天都和她攀谈的年轻男人
…a young man who couldn’t stop noticing her, and started to chat her up each day.
不敢相信领♥事♥馆♥雇了我 我的西班牙语没那么好 至少我觉得
I can’t believe they hired me at the consulate. My Spanish is less than perfect, to say the least.
不 我认为很好
No, I think it’s good.
还行吧
It’s all right.
但你在巴塞罗那过得愉快么
But are you enjoying your time in Barcelona?
要有更多的朋友就好了
I would if I had more friends.
昨天我从海滩到桂尔公园 去寻找高迪的作品
Yesterday, I walked from the beach up to Park Gell in search of Gaud.
想看电影吗
You want to see a movie?
电影 星期三下午可以吗
A movie? Wednesday afternoon?
好啊
Yeah.
电影很好 本也是维琪良好的陪伴
The movie was a great success and Ben proved to be very good company for Vicky.
某天下午他们去买♥♥樱桃
One afternoon, they ducked into a store to buy some cherries
当店主到后面接电♥话♥时 他情不自禁地去牵她的手
…and when the storekeeper took a phone call in the back, he couldn’t resist taking her hand.
不 不行
No…don’t.
不行吗
No?
不行
No.
你知道我刚结了婚
You do know that I’m recently married.
好吧 我想是我认为
Yeah. I guess I was under the impression that…
或许你太急了 现在有些后悔
…maybe you jumped into it too quick and regret it?
后悔 我有暗示过
Regret? Have I implied that?
除非我理解时擅自加进去的
Unless I read into it.

No.
我不该告诉你这些
I shouldn’t tell you this.
我是那种明确知道自己想要什么的人
I was always someone who thought I knew exactly what I wanted.
你不是
But you didn’t.
嗯 我遇到了某人
Well, no. I met somebody else and, uh….
我不想再去回忆故事
I’m not going to get into that story.
那你遇见的那个人
So, this guy you met?
他现在和我最好的朋友住在一起
The guy is living with my best friend.
我在说些什么
What am I talking about?
当我想到这些时 这太疯狂了
When I hear myself, it’s just crazy.
我和我想要的人结了婚
I just married the guy I wanted.
是吗
Did you?
我想是的
I thought so.
那 发生了什么
So? What happened?
奥维耶多的一个糟糕透顶的周末
One goddamned weekend in Oviedo.
克莉丝汀娜 琼·安东尼奥和玛利亚·爱莲娜 骑车去郊外游玩
Cristina, Juan Antonio and Maria Elena went riding in the country.
玛利亚·爱莲娜想做一顿丰盛的晚宴 而坚持要摘些新鲜的黑莓
Maria Elena had decided they would all cook a big dinner and insisted they pick fresh blackberries.
等等我
Wait for me!
有些头晕
Gives me vertigo!
这地方很好 这儿 像这样
This is the perfect spot. Here, like that.
能拿些 好的 这儿
Can you get some… Okay, here.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
什么 怎么了
What, what, what? What happened?
来 坐下 坐下 坐坐
Wait, sit down. Sit, sit, sit, sit.
上面还是下面
Is it your upper or your lower?
这里 坚持下 是这儿
Here. wHold on.Here?
等下 让我 .
Wait, let me….
想要点阿司匹林吗 我包里有
You want some aspirin? I have aspirin in my bag.
好吧 放松点 我很快回来
Okay. You relax. I’ll be right back.
是头脑的问题 他太紧张了
It’s all in his head. He has so much tension.
对于世界 他无所忧虑 没什么在意 生命无意义而且短暂
To the world, he’s carefree, nothing matters, life is short, with no purpose.
但忧虑冲昏了他的头脑
But all his fear just goes to his head.
你知道她会弹钢琴吗
Do you know that she plays piano?

No…
不知道 所以你家里有钢琴
…I didn’t. Is that why you have a piano in the house?
我本来能成为钢琴演奏家
I could have been a concert pianist.
对 她没问题的 没人能像 玛利亚·爱莲娜那样演绎斯卡拉蒂的作品
Yes, you could have. No one plays Scarlatti like Maria Elena.
她对斯卡拉蒂理解得很透彻 我说的没错吧
She understands Scarlatti. Am I right?
你会什么乐器吗
Do you play music?
不会 我不得不承认
No. I just have to come face to face with the fact…
我并没有天赋
…that I am not gifted, you know?
我会欣赏艺术 我也热爱音乐 但是
I can appreciate art and I love music, but….
其实这很难受的 因为总是感觉有很多东西想要表达
It’s sad, really, because I feel like I have a lot to express…
可是 我没有天分
…but I am not gifted.
但你是有天分的
But you do have talent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!