今天早上我们有未经证实的报道
and we have unconfirmed reports this morning
一架飞机撞上了其中一座塔
that a plane has crashed into one of the towers.
它 它目前
It… it does not appear
上面的情形现在还没有任何好转
that there’s any kind of an effort up there yet.
现在 记住 哦 我的上帝
Now, remember… Oh, my God.
哦 天哪 -我的上帝
Oh, God! -Dear God.
那个看起来像第二架飞机
That looks like a second plane.
副总裁先生 我们有消息
Mr. Vice President, we have information
一架飞机马上正在飞向白宫
that a plane’s headed to the White House this moment.
我们只有不到一分钟的时间去安全的地下掩体
We have less than a minute to get to the secure underground bunker.
快走 快走啊
Let’s go! Move!
快走
Move!
快走 这里没人了
Move! It’s clear!
先生 这边 来了
Sir, this way. Right now.
收到消息称 国会大厦正在疏散
Capitol is being evacuated, we’re told,
很明显我们现在在屏幕的那个镜头上
and clearly that shot that we have on our screen now,
这是五角大楼
this is the Pentagon
就在华盛顿河对岸
just across the river from Washington, D.C.
你不得不相信
You got to believe…
我要你带我去见迪克
I need you to take me to Dick.
切尼夫人 我们不能再回白宫
Mrs. Cheney, we cannot go back to the White House,
他们通知我所有人不许去白宫
I am being told no one…
要么你带我去白宫
Either you take me to the White House…
奥氏正在移♥动♥ 出来了
Author is on the move. Coming out.
世贸中心的双子塔
…the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center.
你联♥系♥上首相了吗
Have you gotten the Prime Minister yet?
直接撞进世界贸易中心
…headed directly into the World Trade Center.
它飞进去了
It just flew into it.
加拿大总理正在接打电♥话♥
Canada’s Prime Minister is on the phone.
是的 我们天上有几架飞机
That’s right, we got planes in the air
并且没有地方给他们降落
and nowhere for them to land.
允许他们在加拿大机场降落
Permission for them to land at Canadian airports,
是飞往纽芬兰的国际航♥班♥
international flights into Newfoundland.
我还有一架飞机下落不明
I still have one plane unaccounted for
飞越宾夕法尼亚州
flying over Pennsylvania.
先生 唐纳德·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥
Sir, Donald Rumsfeld
在五角大楼三号♥线
is at the Pentagon on line three.
嗯 嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你有权
You have authorization
击落任何一架
to shoot down any aircraft
被视为威胁的飞机
deemed a threat.
总统授权吗
Presidential authority?
是的
That is correct.
所有命令 UNODIR
All orders are UNODIR.
除非另有指示 长官确定吗
“Unodir”, sir?
除非另有指示
Unless otherwise directed.
副总统先生 您确定这
Mr. Vice President, are we sure these are
符合宪法规定吗
the proper rules of engagement?
国家正受到攻击 净资产收益率正在流动
The country’s under attack, the ROE is fluid.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
现在 我们不清楚
Now, we don’t know exactly
房♥间里的人们在想什么
what the people in that room were thinking.
但可以假设
But it’s safe to assume
至少有一个人想知道为什么
that at least one person wondered why
在美国历史上最致命的一天之中
in the midst of the most fateful day in American history
是迪克·切尼在和他的律师谈话
was Dick Cheney talking to his lawyer.
还有 嗯 什么 嗯
And, um, what, um…
-副总裁先生 -他需要总统权利吗
-Mr. Vice President? -…authority will he need?
所以 开始研究
So, start working on…
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President?
你派来的要去
The congressional members you sent
气象山应急行动中心的国会议员
to Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center
– 想离开 – 不行
-wanna leave. -Nope.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他们哪儿也不能去
They’re not going anywhere.
嗯 告诉他们 嗯 我们占用了所有的直升机
Just, uh, tell them, um, we have all the helicopters.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
很抱歉 请求拒绝
I’m sorry, that is a negative.
他们要留在原地
They are to remain where they are.
目前没有直升机可供撤离
There’s no helicopters available for evac.
没错
That is correct.
如果你愿意转达这些信息的话
If you would be so kind to relay that information.
我们在打仗吗
Are we at war?
是的 我们是
Yes, we are.
和谁
With whom?
德迫街
Depot street.
从德迫街对面拉的卡车。
Truck pulling in across from Depot Street.
第9至3单元 0-3-15 没有人
Unit 9-3. 0-3-15 negative.
1-5-2-7 布瑞恩
1-5-2-7, Brian.
该死的
God damn it.
我们拿到了音频
We picked up chatter
来自臭名远昭的基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
from well-known Al-Qaeda operatives
得知他们正在庆祝今天的袭击
celebrating today’s attack.
我们不应该排除伊♥拉♥克♥发动袭击的可能性
We shouldn’t rule out Iraq.
那么基♥地♥组♥织♥头目的名字叫什么
But what’s Al-Qaeda’s leader’s name?
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
His name is Osama bin Laden.
但这显然是基♥地♥组♥织♥的袭击行动
But this is clearly Al-Qaeda.
多年来我一直在追踪他们的动向
I’ve been tracking their movements for years.
到处都是他们的痕迹
Their fingerprints are all over this.
伊♥拉♥克♥的目标更多
Iraq has all the good targets.
伊♥拉♥克♥与这些事情无关 唐
Iraq has nothing to do with this, Don.
理查德 你又不清楚
Richard, you don’t know that for sure.
我确实知道
I do know that.
总统先生 如果可以的话
Mr. President, if I may.
阿富汗是基♥地♥组♥织♥的总部
Afghanistan is Al-Qaeda’s headquarters.
是啊
Yeah.
中情局有能力
And the CIA would be capable of taking out
结构塔♥利♥班♥的权力组织
the Taliban’s power structure.
恕我直言 乔治
Yeah. All due respect, George,
总统先生
Mr. President…
我们为国家效力
we are the Pentagon,
而这就是我们要做的
and this is what we do.
唐
Don.
嗯 我们 呃 我们会让特内特和中情局一起去
Okay. We’ll, uh, we’ll go with Tenet and the CIA.
我会打电♥话♥给我们的盟友
I’ll make some calls to our allies.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我想 考虑到目前的情况 副总统先生
I think, uh, given the current situation, Mr. President,
我们最好不要变成COG的形式
it is wise that we not be in the same location for COG
政♥府♥的可持续运行
Continuity of Government.
当然
Of course.
我们会没事的 不是吗
We gonna be all right on this, aren’t we?
是的 没事 我们会的
Yes, sir. Yes, we are.
垂钓者已于秘密位置起飞
Angler has taken off to an undisclosed location.
重复 垂钓者已升空
I repeat, Angler is airborne.
垂钓者 副总统在里面吗
Angler? That’s the VP?
我以为只有总统才能
I thought only the president could land
从南草坪降落和起飞
and take off from the south lawn.
我能说什么
What can I tell you?
今天糟透了
Today’s fucked.
这份情报已被撰写
This intelligence has been edited,
并且编辑 裁剪
redacted, and reduced.
副总统先生 我们通常
Mr. Vice President, usually we vet
审查每日情报威胁
the daily intelligence threat matrix
来消除一些不可靠的情报 非本组织成员
to eliminate unreliable sources, non-players…
闭嘴 你敢再跟我这么说
Stop. Don’t you dare.
就给我一篇说明 告诉我什么是我不能知道的
Give me a damn disquisition on what I cannot hear.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President,
这份情报的很多部分都没有得到证实
a lot of this intelligence is not verified.
我最后一次这么说
I’m gonna say this for the last time.