那我们该怎么做?
So what are we gonna do?
硝化甘油 葛先生
Nitroglycerin, Mr. Garrett.
我碰都不敢碰
I wouldn’t touch it with an English barge pole.
我们用它炸开岩石放枪座
We use it to blast rock for gun emplacements.
不易结冻且威力比塑胶炸♥药♥大
It’s low-freezing and more powerful than symtex.
我的责任止于那扇门
My responsibility ends at that door.
我把话说清楚 这是你的决定
I want to make one thing clear. This is your decision.
这跟巴基斯坦军方无关
It’s got nothing to do with the Pakistani army.
我真的认为这很疯狂
Which is a legal way of saying I think it’s madness.
疯狂至极
A magnificent madness, though.
祝好运
Good luck.
别动!
Stop!
史奇 别移♥动♥你的脚
Skip, don’t move your feet.
大家别乱动
Everybody keep very still.
好了 史奇
Okay, Skip.
我这么说吧 你在上去时…
Let me get this straight. You want to go up that hill…
背着硝化甘油 却祈求平安?
…with nitro on your back and hope that it doesn’t jolt?
没错
That’s right.
你以为自己最行?
A hundred thousand sperm and you were the fastest?
史吉要去 我还需要四个人
Skip here’s agreed to go, so I need four more.
这是急登山 两人一组背一罐
It’ll be a speed ascent, in pairs, one canister per team.
还要跟别人分? 大家不是都想要自己的炸♥弹♥吗?
People have to share? Won’t everyone want their own bomb?
艾德
Ed.
你是这里最优秀的登山家
You’re the best climber here.
我不爱袖手旁观 但这是自杀
I’m not one to walk away, but I think it’s suicide.
如果我们丢下他们 这叫什么?
If we just leave them, what do you call that?
现实 要六人为三人冒险?
It’s reality. You’re willing to risk six lives to save three?
你有何感觉?
How do you feel about that?
跟你一样
The same way you do.
你好友死于埃弗勒斯峰 要是他现在就在上面呢?
Your best friend died on Everest. What if it was him up there right now?
我去
I will go.
阿里是我表弟 我有责任
Ali is my cousin. It is my duty.
怎样 老麦?你和西瑞上去过
How about it, Mal You and Cyril have been up there before.
不
No…
我们为何要离开这里?
Why would we want to leave this place?
住宿舒适、美味餐饮
Luxurious accommodation. Fine cuisine.
天气热的快冻掉我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Sultry weather. Frostbite’s off my dick.
我们还是等他们运吊椅来吧
I reckon we should wait until they chuck in a ski lift.
好主意 想想到 喜马拉雅山脉要真正的登山
Good idea. Imagine coming to the Himalayas and actually climbing.
特别是你要完成你的自传
Especially when you have to complete your autobiography.
费力收集这些重要的文件 白♥痴♥
And rustle up those all -important endorsements. You wankers!
你们是怎么搞的?!
What’s bloody wrong with you?!
我们加入
We’re in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还需要一个人
I need one more.
我开支票给志愿者
I’ll write a check now for anyone who goes.
不管艾略能否生还 我都会等着你们回来
Whether Elliot makes it or not, I’ll be waiting when you get back.
五十万
Half a million bucks.
含小费吗?
Does that include the tip?
“救命针”
我哥弄到炸♥药♥了 他们要炸开岩洞
My brother’s got explosives. They’re gonna blast their way down.
炸开岩洞
Blast their way down.
他们要怎样找我们? 我们还不如在火星上
How are they gonna find us? We might as well be on Mars.
不是方式的问题 是时间的问题
It’s not a question of how, it’s how long.
时间是死神 我们得计划一下
It’s time that’s gonna kill us. We have to lay down a schedule.
我们要奉行配给计划
A regimen we all adhere to.
我们不喝水就会水肿
Edema sets in if we don’t keep drinking.
我算过 三瓶水…
Now, I figure, three water bottles…
每人每两小时半杯
…that’s half a cup each, every 2 hours.
之后 用瓦斯罐融化冰雪
After that, fuel cells to melt ice, and finally…
最后注射救命针
…we use the dex syringes.
我们可能都会很不舒服
Chances are we’re all gonna get pretty sick…
但照着计划来 照着它…
…but if we keep to the schedule, keep to it…
也许我们能撑下去
…maybe we can hold out.
安妮 要告诉他们 最后位置的参考座标
Annie, we need to give them the grid reference for our last known position.
他们当时在铁砧上方三百英尺 正往下朝东走
She says they were about 300 feet above the Anvil, heading down east.
山肩的冰原
The shoulder ice field.
我查过清单 他们带了这些
I checked their manifest. This is what they have.
我们天亮出发 幸运的话 他们还有22小时
We leave at dawn. They got 22 hours if they’re lucky.
我们能飞多高?
How high can we chopper in?
老洛说二万一千英尺 再高空气就太稀薄了
Rasul says 21,000. Any higher, the air’s too thin.
他送我们去 多快才能到?
He drops us. How fast can we get there?
我们只能到内格罗山坳降落 从那要27小时
Negrotto Col’ s the only place we can land. From there, 27 hours.
少了5小时
Five hours short.
我们需要魏蒙哥 他才够快
We need Montgomery Wick. He’s the only man who’s done it faster.
他会答应吗?
Will he do it?
四年前 风暴把一个美国登山队 吹下山
Four years ago, a big storm blows an American team off the hill.
共有九人 包括他的向导老婆
There’s nine up there, including his wife. She was a guide.
他自知她无望 但他还是去了 只有他一个人去
He knows he can’t help her, but he goes anyway. The only one who did.
他所有脚趾都因冻伤切除 但他救了三人下来
He lost all his toes to frostbite but dragged 3 guys off the mountain.
他们欠他一条命 你认为呢?
They owe their lives to him. What do you reckon?
他在哪?
Where is he?
山上 他常去山肩那里
On the mountain. Up the shoulder, where he always goes.
老婆尸体未寻获 他还在找
They never found his wife’s body, so he keeps looking.
那家伙是个疯子
The guy’s a lunatic.
我们就需要疯子
That’s just what we need.
是啊 把硝化甘油绑起来
Yeah. Strap on the nitro.
真不错 在硝化甘油旁抽烟
That’s a great idea. Smoking next to the nitro.
我和我哥一直想上你
Although, bro and I always hoped that you’d blow us.
你为何要去?
Why are you going?
当然是为钱
The money, of course.
史奇濒临破产 你有更好的办法?
Skip hasn’t paid anyone in months. You know of a better way out?
你会爬山?
Can you climb?
彼得想知道我会爬山吗?
Peter wants to know if I can climb.
很糟 连梯子都爬不好
Worst I’ ve seen. Couldn’t climb a ladder.
你那么行?
You’re that good, huh?
是啊 但那梯子太高了
Yeah. But it was a very tall ladder.
你在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
我在跟我的屁♥股♥道别
I’m trying to kiss my ass goodbye.
天亮了
It’s dawn.
天若放晴 他们就上路了
If the weather’s cleared, they’ll be on their way.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你哥呢?
And your brother?
那次事件后他有爬过山吗?
Has he climbed since Utah?
没有
No.
大家都说他丧失勇气了
People say he lost his nerve.
你听说过吗?
Have you heard that?
我听过
Yeah, I’ ve heard that.
安妮
Annie!
有个背包!快!
It’s a pack! Quick!
我没兴趣
I’m not interested.
你去过一次 救了三个人
You went before. Men owe you their lives.
那是四年前 我现在只为自己爬
Four years ago. Now I just climb for myself.
我爸是个登山家 葛罗斯 跟你一起爬过埃弗勒斯峰
My father was a climber. Royce Garrett. He climbed Everest with you.
不关我的事 我活着不是供你景仰的
I don’t care. I don’t live my life so you can look up to me.
我妹在山上快不行了
My sister’s dying up there.
在教训我之前 把事实搞清楚
Before you lecture me, get your facts straight.
那比较不会难为情
It’ll be less embarrassing.
在那上面不是快不行了 是必死无疑
Up there, you’re not dying, Mr. Garrett. You’re dead.
你是怎么搞的?
What the hell happened to you?
老范的人提供五十万给志愿者
Vaughn’s people are offering $500,000 to anyone that goes.
也许这能改变你的心意
Maybe that’ll make a difference.
他们为何这么做?
Why would they do that?
他也受困了
He’s one of them.
他们的补给情形?
What’s their supply situation?
够用22小时
Enough for 22 hours.
22小时
Twenty-two.
谁在基地营协调?
Who’s coordinating at base?
-老范的人 -那是个错误
– Vaughn’s people. – That’s a mistake.
我要我信得过的人 史奇 你熟知山况