“垂直极限”?
“Take It To The Limit”?
乐团和年份?
Artist and year?
1975 当然是老鹰合唱团 笑死人了
1975. The Eagles, of course. Very funny.
那不是歌♥ 太好笑了 是你编出来的
That’s not a song. It ‘s ridiculous. You made it up.
当然是歌♥ 是首很棒的好歌♥
That is definitely a song. It’s a good song, and a winning song.
放弃了?
You give up?
做安全措施
On belay.
1968年 李察哈里斯的 “麦克阿瑟公园”
“MacArthur Park.” Richard Harris. 1968.
1968?我不觉得那时他们有唱片
1968? I didn’t even think they had recorded music back then.
对不起 我就有张哈里斯签名的唱片
Excuse me. I have a signed album by Mr. Harris.
这在那时可是很前卫的东西
It was cutting-edge stuff back then.
检查你妹的安全措施
Peter, check your sister’s belay.
想告诉他我们已不是小孩了吗?
Want to tell him we’re not 15?
何必呢?我们永远都是小孩
Why bother? We’ll always be 15.
爸 她需要第二个安全栓
Dad, she needs a second cam.
万一出事那样可撑不住
That won’t hold in a fall.
去你的
Screw you.
听我说 安妮
Listen, Annie.
我不管你有多老练…
No matter how experienced…
聪明的攀岩者都会做好安全措施
…a smart climber always wears a belt and suspenders.
两个栓才安全 三个更好
Two cams are safe, three’s better.
我是说真的 在岩壁上再放个安全栓 我们才继续攀
I’m not kidding. We’re not moving until you put another cam in the wall.
我放了三个 他是骗你的
I have three cams. He’s yanking your chain.
小心!
Watch out!
正上方有新手!检查安全索!
Amateurs at twelve o’clock! Check your safety!
太重了!它撑不住的!
Too much weight! It’s not gonna hold!
你们两个冷静!
Hold it together, you two!
稳下来
Now get a grip.
我们会脱困的
We’re getting out of this.
安妮 岩壁离我们多远?
Annie, how close to the wall are we?
别动 该死的! 别再乱动了!别动了!
Keep still, goddamn it! Stop moving around! Stop!
爸!
Dad!
你们两个…
Both of you…
别乱动
…keep very still.
试着保持冷静
Try and stay calm.
安妮
Annie.
剩下的栓环松动了吗?
Is the other cam moving?
没有
No.
试着靠近岩壁
Try and reach the wall.
看你能否再把我们扣回岩壁
See if you can anchor us back in.
试试看
Try it.
它撑不住了!
It’s moving!
彼得 拿出刀来
Peter, get your knife.
什么?
What?
照我说的去做
Just do as I say.
拿出来!
Get it!
你没多少时间了
You don’t have much time here.
你得帮我做件事
You have to do something for me.
把绳索割断
Cut me loose.
一个栓环撑不住我们的
One cam can’t hold us all.
你要割断绳子…
You have to cut me loose…
不然我会拖累你们 我们全都会死了!
…or else I’ II pull everybody down. Everybody will die!
闭嘴
Shut up, Annie!
不是我死就是大家死
It’s one dead or three, Peter.
别逼他这么做
Don’t make him do this.
你会害死你妹妹
You’re gonna kill your sister.
不割的话安妮就会死
Annie will die if you don’t.
-我不要这么做! -割断绳子!
– I won’t do it! – Cut the rope!
-我不能! -别说了!
– I can’t! – Stop it!
那栓环会松脱 你跟安妮都会死!
That cam is gonna come out and Annie and you will die!
-你会害死你妹! -别说了!
– You’ll kill your sister! – Stop it!
快割断绳子!
Cut the damn rope!
我没关系的 快割
It doesn’t matter about me. Cut it.
我们没时间了!
We’re out of time!
不要那么做!
Don’t do it!
没人会怪你的!快割!
No one will blame you for it! Just cut it!
你和安妮都会死的 快割!
Annie and you are gonna die! Just cut it, Peter!
三年后 喜玛拉雅山脉 巴基斯坦
“葛安妮 攀登爱格尔峰 最快的女性”
我们获准降落赛西冰河 有个医生在等
We’re cleared for the Siachen glacier. A doctor’s on standby.
我本来就要送邮件和补给过去
I was heading there anyway. Mail and supplies.
回程我会送你去K2基地营
I can drop you on my way back to K2 base camp.

Sounds good.
我几天前就想去找你
I tried to visit you a few days ago.
但气候变糟了
But the weather closed in.
安妮在基地营 上周来的
Annie’s at base camp. Arrived last week.
想喝茶吗?
Would you like a tea?
不了
No, I’ m fine.
你该喝喝看 上好的印度茶
You must try the tea. It ‘s very good. Indian, of course.
打仗归打仗 他们的茶还是最棒的
We may be at war with them, but their tea’s the best.
-对不起 你是葛先生? -是的
– Forgive me. Mr. Garrett, isn’t it? – Yes.
我们很欢迎国家地理杂♥志♥
National Geographic is always welcome.
唯一不是来巴基斯坦 征服什么的西方人
The only Westerners who come to Pakistan without conquering something.
上校很生气 只来了 百分之二十五的药品
The colonel’ s angry. Only 25% of his medical supplies are onboard.
还迟了三天 看看这里
And three days late. Look at this place.
六年死了八百人 都不是战死的
In six years, I’ ve lost 800 men. Not one to the enemy.
但直升机上装满了东西啊
But the chopper was full of stuff.
不是我们的
Not for my men.
那是花了三百万拿到 爬山许可证的美国人的
For Americans who can pay $3 million for climbing permits.
企业家范艾略
Elliot Vaughn, the entrepreneur.
他找了40人跟他一起爬K2 我被暂派到他的队伍上
He’s got 40 people with him to try K2. I’ve been seconded to his team.
暂派还是暂卖♥♥?
Seconded or sold?
这问题只有首府的将官能回答
That’s a question only a general in Islamabad can answer.
三点了 该叫醒印度人了
Three o’clock. Time to wake up the Indians.
安妮是跟老范的队伍来的?
So Annie’s coming in with Vaughn’s team?
她带领WNN纪录片拍摄小组
She’s leading a WNN documentary crew.
她们会跟他一起攻顶
They’re going up the mountain with him.
你见到她了?
Have you seen her?
没有 其中一个向导告诉我的
Not yet. One of the guides told me.
老范呢? 这个老范人如何?
What about Vaughn? What’s he all about?
你想像中的 细腻、和善又客气
Pretty much what you’d expect. Sensitive, kind, modest.
典型的亿万富翁
Your typical billionaire.
四年前 他的队伍从南面攻顶
Four years ago his team took on the south face.
距峰顶八百英尺时气候转坏
Was 800 feet from the top when weather closed in.
他在死亡区待了一天
Twenty-four hours in the death zone.
第二天 他走了下来 真是个好手
Next morning, he walked down. He’s a bloody good climber.
-收到你的最新资料了 安妮 -怎么了?
– Got your update, Annie. – What’s up?
那旋风从东南方快速移♥动♥
That cyclone’s tracking fast from southeast.
有新状况就通知我
Let me know if anything changes.
你怎么…?
What are you?
我刚好在这附近
I just happened to be in the area.
听说WNN聘你主导拍摄 恭喜了
I heard WNN hired you. And you’re hosting it. Congrats.
他们要能爬上K2 而且还很体面的人
They needed someone who could climb K2 and look presentable.
那没什么
Not much of a rush.
不对 他们只要顶尖好手
That’s not true. They wanted the best.
我看到你登上爱格尔峰的报导 攀登最快的女性
I read about you on the Eiger. Fastest female ascent.
爸会很骄傲的
Dad would be proud.
你何时出发?
When you leaving?
明天 我们想在周三下午二点登顶
Early tomorrow morning. We want to be summiting by 2:00 Wednesday.
山峰情况怎样?
What does the mountain say about that?
我以为你会等最佳时机再攻顶
I thought you laid siege to it.
我不知道那是可以被安排的
I didn’t know it could be scheduled.
这是计划 彼得 就是这样
It’s a plan, Peter, that’s all.
老范很积极 他知道他要什么而且 勇往直前
Vaughn’s aggressive. He knows what he wants and goes for it.
我敬佩他
I admire him.
你认识他多久了?
How long have you known him?
不管你怎么想 你错了
Wherever you’re going with this, you’re wrong.
没人能影响我登山
Nobody ever affects my climbing.
那是两架吗?
Was that two of them, Cyril
还是这玩意比我们想像中的好?
Or has this stuff just gotten better than we thought?
-法兰克 -真高兴看到你
– Frank. – Good to see you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!