好了,本。
All right, Ben.
-你会喜欢这个地方的。-是的。
– You’re gonna love this place. – Yeah.
有很多东西可以看,有很多东西可以吸收。
A whole lot to see, lot to take in.
“第四届年度公牛狂欢牛仔保护。”
“Fourth Annual Bull Bash Cowboy Protection.”
在德州奥伊斯特克裡克,为斗牛保护牛仔。——酷。太好了。
Cowboy protection for, uh, bullfighting – in Oyster Creek, Texas. – Cool. Excellent.
还有,你是pitmaster。
And, uh, you’re a pitmaster.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你成功的秘诀是什麽?
And what is the secret to your success?
时间,更多的时间。
Time and more time.
宾果!——10分!
Bingo! – Ten points!
哦,是的!
Oh, hell yes!
-本,你会喜欢这个的。——好的。
– Ben, you’re gonna love this. – All right.
油炸夹馅麵包。
Deep-fried Twinkies.
本,你得尝尝这个。
Ben, you gotta try one of these.
——你好,漂亮。——哦!嗨。
– Hello, beautiful. – Oh! Hi.
能给我来一份,二份,三份,四份,五份油炸夹心麵包吗?
Can I get, uh, one, two, three, four, five deep-fried Twinkies?
能给我们烤一份吗?
Uh, can we get one of those grilled?
这是他妈的好。
It’s fucking good.
——该死的好。-是的。
– Fucking good. – Yeah.
保持低调,本。
Just keep a low profile, Ben.
我们会找到他的。毫无疑问。
We’ll find our man. No doubt.
百分百。
Hundred percent.
女士们先生们,男孩女孩们,欢迎来到霍利斯顿牛仔竞技表演。
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the Holliston Rodeo.
我们要特别向我们的赞助商们问好,Stetson Energy, McGuane Energy, Trailways Energy Company, Rawson Energy, T&B Energy Company, Panhandle Energy, Andrew & Sons Hardware,an Energy Corporation, Anderton Energy Transport, Donahue Energy,以及Quentin Sellers Music Factory,自2018年以来,他们让梦想成真。

We say a special hello to our sponsors, Stetson Energy, McGuane Energy, Trailways Energy Company, Rawson Energy, the T&B Energy Company, Panhandle Energy, Andrew & Sons Hardware,an Energy Corporation, Anderton Energy Transport, Donahue Energy, and the Quentin Sellers Music Factory, making dreams come true since 2018.
现在,举着六面美丽的德州旗帜,欢迎我们美丽的骑手。
Now, carrying the six beautiful flags of Texas, welcome our beautiful riders.
好了,本。
All right, Ben.
德克萨斯州的六面国旗——是德克萨斯州所属的六个国家。-好的。
The six flags of Texas -are the six countries that Texas has belonged to. -Okay.
-你能说出六个人的名字吗?-美国。
– Can you name all six? – Uh, the United States.
法国,路易斯安那州收♥购♥桉,西班牙,墨西哥。嗯…嗯,嗯…得克萨斯共和国!
Uh, France, Louisiana Purchase, Spain, Mexico. Uh… Um, uh… Republic of Texas!
那是什麽,五个?
What’s that, five?
不错,兄弟。不坏。
Not bad, brother. Not bad.
没有人能得到5分。
Nobody ever gets five.
正确的。
Right.
所以六旗主题公园…完全正确。
So Six Flags, the theme park… Exactly.
-是一家德州公♥司♥。——正确的。
– Is a Texas company. – Right.
很有趣。
Very interesting.
现在,女士们先生们,如果你是一个真正的德州人,当这首歌♥响起时,你知道该怎麽做。
And now, ladies and gentlemen, if you’re a real Texan, you know what to do when this song plays.
你刚才是真想唱”深入德州腹地”吗?——嗯…不。
Did you really just try to Shazam – “Deep in the Heart of Texas”? – Uh… No.
女士们先生们,谁是德州大学的铁杆粉丝?
Now, ladies and gentlemen, who here is a die-hard fan of the University of Texas?
哇!
Whoo!
谁是德州理工的粉丝?
And who here is a fan of Texas Tech?
好吧,让我们听听双方的意见。
Okay, let’s hear from both sides.
我们能把UT的风扇拿下来吗?
Can we have the UT fan come down?
-祝你好运,伙计。-给他们点颜色瞧瞧,本。
– Good luck, buddy. – Give them hell, Ben.
这是真的吗?你是事后……你以为我们在开玩笑吗?
Is this for real? Are you seriou… Do you think we’re joking?
再找个德州理工的球迷。
And let’s get a Texas Tech fan.
好吧,让我们从德州大学先生开始。
Okay, let’s start with Mr. University of Texas.
儿子,你叫什麽名字?
Now, what’s your name, son?
本Manalowitz。
Ben Manalowitz.
whosit ?
What the whosit?
你是做什麽的,孩子?
And what do you do, son?
我是一个作家。
I’m a writer.
一个骑士吗?
A rider?
你看起来不像个骑手。
You don’t look like a rider.
你骑什麽,孩子?
What do you ride, son?
嗯?
Huh?
嗯,骑马有很多种。
Well, there’s lots of kinds of riding.
你可以骑马、驾驶拖拉机。
You can ride horses, steer, tractors.
不。
No.
我不是骑手。我是一个作家。
I’m not a rider. I’m a writer.
我是一个作家。
I’m a writer.
所以,就像,你知道,呃…当……当你看到一本书或一本杂♥志♥时……甚至是你在网上读到的一篇文章。
So, like, you know, uh… when… when you come across a book or a magazine… or even an article that you read online.
有人……必须认真思考那些词。我知道作家是什麽,你这个自以为是的溷蛋。
Somebody has to… has to actually think about what those words… I know what a writer is, you condescending asshole.
告诉我,莎士比亚,你那麽喜欢德克萨斯大学的什麽?
Well, tell me, Shakespeare, what do you like so much about the University of Texas?
我喜欢这是一所公立学校。
Well, I like that it’s a state school.
因此,它为当地需要帮助的人提供了经济机会。
So, it gives financial opportunities to local people who could use the help.
我知道它有一个非常好的电影部门。
And I know that it has a very good film department.
其中一些毕业生包括,我相信,理查德·林克莱特。
Some of the graduates include, I believe, Richard Linklater.
啊哈。好的。
Uh-huh. Okay.
你喜欢德州理工什麽?
And what do you like about Texas Tech?
四分卫马特·哈里斯!
Quarterback Matt Harris!
枪了!
Guns up!
代表科技!
Repping Tech!
♬摇一下,让它成为♬
♪ Shake that thang, make that thang ♪
♬一直弯到你觉得它会把那个东西弄坏……♪
♪ Bend until you think it’s gonna break that thang… ♪
别担心。
Don’t worry about it.
-没人在想。-是的。
– Nobody’s thinking about it. – Yeah.
把它从你的脑海中抹去。
Erase it from your mind.
享受。
Enjoy.
当她移♥动♥那个东西的时候,那个东西就会被刻上凹槽
♪ When she moves that thang, grooves that thang ♪
♬随着音乐的节奏摇摆……♪
♪ Swing to the rhythm of the groove that thang… ♪
哇!摇晃它,女孩!
Whoo! Shake it, girls!
♪没有人能像她那样对我♪
♪ Nobody else does what she does to me ♪
不是你,KC。
Not you, KC.
♬摇一摇那个……♪
♪ Shake that thang… ♪
他们怎麽……知道如何做同样的…?
How do they all… know how to do the same…?
集体意识。
Collective consciousness.
♬每首歌♥都是这样的一个场景
♪ Every song is such a sight to see ♪
当她移♥动♥那个东西的时候,那个东西就会被刻上凹槽
♪ When she moves that thang, grooves that thang ♪
♬跟着♬的节奏摇摆
♪ Swing to the rhythm of the groove that thang ♪
♬自己说了♬
♪ Speaks for itself ♪
♪没有人能像她那样对我♪
♪ Nobody else does what she does to me ♪
♬当她摇晃那个东西的时候……♪
♪ When she shakes that thang… ♪
Sancholo。
Sancholo.
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
-你要过去吗?-是的。
– You going over there? – Yeah.
要我的枪吗?
You want my gun?
你带枪了?
You brought a gun?
不是吗?手♥机♥,钥匙,钱包,枪。
Didn’t I? Phone, keys, wallet, gun.
-是的。——没有。不。
– Yeah. – No. No.
♪没有人能像她那样对我♪
♪ Nobody else does what she does to me ♪
当她摇那东西的时候
♪ When she shakes that thang ♪
♪像旧纱门一样摇摆♪
♪ Swinging like an old screen door ♪
♬天哪,她做了那个……♪
♪ Lord, she makes that thang… ♪
请问,你是桑切洛吗?
Excuse me, are you Sancholo?
我想跟你说几句话。
I was hoping to talk to you for a second.
一个警♥察♥吗?
You a cop?
不是一个警♥察♥。
Not a cop.
警♥察♥没必要说他是警♥察♥。
Cop don’t have to say he’s a cop.
那你为什麽问这个?
Then why did you ask?
——对吗?-因为你在浪费我的时间
– Right? – ‘Cause you’re wasting my time.
我觉得还是把你的也浪费了吧。
Figured I might as well waste yours.
听着,我是个记者。
Look, I’m a journalist.
我在做一个报道。
I’m doing a story.
我只是想问你几个问题。
I was really only hoping to ask you a couple of questions.
-我只是想…-想干什麽?
– I’m just trying to… – Just trying to what?
——该死的杀手!-嘿,泰,放鬆点!
– Fucking killer! – Hey, Ty. Relax!
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。
Guys, guys, guys, guys. Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.
对他宽容点。他刚失去了妹妹。
Go easy on him. He just lost his sister.
德州最漂亮的女孩。
Most beautiful girl in Texas.
我听说你在她死的派对上。
So what I heard was that you were at the party where she died.
幸运的我。
Lucky me.
她在我肩膀上嚥下最后一口气。
She took her last breath on my shoulder.
我叫Ben Manalowitz。
My name is Ben Manalowitz.
我在做一个关于艾柏林的播客。
I’m doing a podcast about Abilene.
我很想听听你的说法。
I would love to hear your side of the story.
嘿。
Hey.
这裡有个普通的乔·罗根。
We got a regular Joe Rogan here.
乔·罗根遇见了塞斯·罗根。
Joe Rogan meets Seth Rogen.
只有你。
Just you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!