是吗?
Yeah?
像什麽?
Like what?
阿比林?
Abilene?
你根本不关心她。
You didn’t care about her.
你是为自己而来。
You came here for yourself.
记录。
For recording.
然后你听到了她的音乐。
And then you heard her music.
你也看到她的照片了。
And you saw her photos.
她的记录。
The record of her.
这就是你所关心的。
And that’s what you care for.
一个记录。
A recording.
不是一个人。
Not a person.
我们都是……只是对我们自己记录的灵感。
We are all… just inspirations for the record of ourselves.
你我都知道。
You and I both know it.
你有你的作品。
You got your opus.
这才是最重要的。
And that’s what matters.
但阿比林?
But Abilene?
这个人吗?
The person?
来吧。
Come on.
她只是个普通的女孩。
She was just some girl.
这是事实,本。
That’s the truth, Ben.
百分百。
Hundred percent.
♬开快♬
♪ Drive fast ♪
♬我现在几乎能尝到它的味道了
♪ I can almost taste it now ♪
洛杉矶♪♪
♪ L.A. ♪
♬我现在甚至不用再假装了
♪ I don’t even have to fake it now ♪
♬你好像病了
♪ You were like so sick ♪
♬每个人都这麽说
♪ Everybody said it ♪
♬你走在潮流前面了,快走♬
♪ You were way ahead of the trend, ge-get it ♪
♬「猫王是最棒的,没错」
♪ “Elvis is the best, hell yes” ♪
♬”亲爱的,穿上派对礼服”♬
♪ “Honey, put on that party dress” ♪
♬就像哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
♪ Like ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♬哦,哦,哦,哦,啊♬
♪ Ooh, ooh, oh, oh, ah ♪
♪你让我疯狂♪
♪ You make me crazy ♪
♪你让我疯狂
♪ You make me wild ♪
♪就像个婴儿一样,让我像个孩子一样旋转
♪ Just like a baby, spin me round like a child ♪
♬你的皮肤这麽♬
♪ Your skin so ♪
♬金色♬
♪ Golden brown ♪
♬要年轻♬
♪ Be young ♪
♪要潇洒,要骄傲
♪ Be dope, be proud ♪
♬像个美国人
♪ Like an American ♪
♪哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
♪ Ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♬像个美国人
♪ Like an American ♪
♪哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
♪ Ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♬每个人都想走得快
♪ Everybody wants to go fast ♪
但是他们不能和♬相比
♪ But they can’t compare ♪
♬我真的不想要剩下的♬
♪ I don’t really want the rest ♪
♬只有你能送我到那裡
♪ Only you can take me there ♪
♬我都不知道我在说什麽♬
♪ I don’t even know what I’m saying ♪
♪但是我在为你祈祷…♪
♪ But I’m praying for you… ♪
我们收到一份疑似吸毒过量的报告。
We got a report of a possible overdose.
4940年。颁奖典礼后
4940, Afterparty.
救护车的途中。
Ambulance en route.
週六晚上的911 ?
A 911 on a Saturday night?
废话。
Bullshit.
人。
People.
有一个报告。
Got a report.
昆汀·塞勒斯头部中枪。
Quentin Sellers shot in the head.
Q?
我从没想过他会出事故。
I never thought of that guy as accident-prone.
♬让我们今晚尽情狂欢吧,在门口检查你的心扉
♪ Let’s get wild tonight, check your heart at the door ♪
♬今晚不应该这样
♪ That ain’t what tonight is for ♪
♬这是一段古老的时光,美好的时光……♪
♪ It’s an old times, good times… ♪
当我收到信♥号♥♥♬我要给你发这条短♥信♥
♪ Gonna send you this text when I get signal ♪
♬我只知道该怎麽说……♪
♪ I’ll know just the words to say when I do… ♪
我听说你们和好了。
I heard that y’all made up.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道昨晚的派对很精彩。
And I understand that was quite a party last night.
我不在那裡。
I wasn’t there.
没错,你不是。
That’s right, you weren’t.
但是…我听说那是个很不错的派对。
But… I heard it was a pretty good party.
我已经……非常喜欢待在你家裡。
I’ve… very much enjoyed being in your home.
你需要搭车。
You’re gonna need a ride.
这是真的。
That’s true.
我的车…你回来后有什麽计划?
My car is, uh… What are your plans when you get back?
看来我得找个新故事了。
Guess I have to find a new story.
毕竟呢?
After all that?
那艾比的事呢?
What about all that stuff with Abby?
我觉得这个故事只适合我们。
I think that story’s just for us.
哦。
Oh.
那也很好。
That’s nice, too.
没有遗憾。
No regrets.
我一直不明白。
I never understood that.
没有遗憾。
No regrets.
我是说,你怎麽…在我的生命中,一切都以遗憾开始,以遗憾结束。
I mean, how do you… In my life, everything starts with a regret, ends with a regret.
在这之间,是遗憾。
In between, regrets.
都是遗憾。
It’s all regrets.
你尽可能快地从最后的遗憾中解脱出来,当然,你只是直接奔向下一个遗憾。
You run as fast as you can from the last regret and, of course, you’re just running straight into the next one.
这就是生活。
That’s life.
都是遗憾。
It’s all regrets.
这才是他们应该说的。
That’s what they should say.
别无他法活着。
No other way to be alive.
都是遗憾。
It’s all regrets.
好好珍惜
Make ’em count.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!