Hey! Coming through! Coming through!
大家小心 不好意思
Hey guys. Watch out! Excuse me!
让让 小心
Coming through. Careful now! There you go.
Brian告诉我们
Tell us Brian!
那些关于你和Curt Wild
Are the rumours true that say you
有计划的谣言是真的吗
and Curt Wild have some sort of plans up your sleeve?
是的 我们计划不日将掌控世界
Oh, yes! Quite soon we actually plan to take over the world.
大家听我说
Excuse me, fellas,
给欧洲最可爱的人敬一杯
while I raise a glass to the loveliest man in Europe!
他们告诉你这不正常
And they tell you it’s not natural!
因为你是象牙和金子铸成 所以世界由此改变
The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold.
你唇角的弧度将重塑历史
The curves of your lips rewrite history.
太过分了
This is too much!
Jim 你要做什么 Jim
Jim! What are you gonna do? Jim!
我的天
Ah, my God.
你能把那破玩意儿调小点吗
Could you conceivably turn down that blasted…
Arthur 开门
Arthur! Arthur, open this door!
你给这个家带来耻辱
You bring shame to this house.
你给你妈和我带来羞辱
You bring shame to your mother and me.
你在做的是耻辱而又肮脏的事
It’s a shameful, filthy thing you’re doing.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
站起来
Stand up!
很好笑 当他们跨过那扇门时
It’s funny how beautiful people look
他们看上去是多么美丽
when they’re walking out the door.
说真的Shannon 这真的没什么
Really Shannon, it’s no problem, honestly.
我不会小题大做 我对这个看得很开
I’m not fussed about it, I’m quite open about it.
昨晚我自己也玩得很开心
I was having a fabulous time last night myself.
真的 亲爱的
Really luv.
你不应该为此不开心 Brian是个大人了
You shouldn’t let it upset you so. Brian is a grown man
完全可以和任何他喜欢的人发♥生♥关♥系♥
and fully capable of shagging whatever he fancies
并且可以非常享受做这件事
and exceedingly partial to the practice.
就因为有人看见了
Now, just because someone sees, you know,
两个裸着的人睡在一起
two naked people asleep in bed together
并不意味着发生了性关系
it doesn’t necessarily prove sex was involved.
不过确实很有可能
It does, however, make for a very strong case.
但你人好又敏感
But you’re a sweet, sensitive darling
所以接受不了
to be so broken up about it.
如果Brian知道你对他…他绝对会开心的
Brian would be absolutely chuffed to know that you…
你绝对不许告诉他
Don’t you ever dare tell Brian!
你发誓绝对不会泄露一个字 绝不
Swear to me you’ll never say a word. Ever.
我发誓
I swear.
天哪
Jesus!
计划突然生变 我非常需要短暂假期
Sudden change in plans. Brief holiday, much needed.
坐哈默史密斯线回来
Back by Hammersmith.
B
B.
就这样
That was it.
我知道
And I knew my time
我跟Brian在一起的时光真的或者也许结束了
with Brian, for a practical or perhaps is, was up.
抱歉 我希望能帮你更多
Look I’m sorry. I wish I could help you more.
你看上去是个好人 我只是…
You seem like a nice guy. I just…
不认为我有你要的东西
don’t think I have what you’re looking for.
我认为你有
See… I think you do actually.
是吗 为什么这么认为
Oh yeah? And what makes you think so?
其一 那个笑容
Well that smile, for one thing.
笑容会撒谎
Well, smiles lie.
没错
Exactly.
听着 曾经
Listen. Once, of course,
那确实是段美好时光
it was a gorgeous gorgeous time.
我们以梦想为生
We were all living our dreams.
但是都过去了
But you see all that went away.
全部
All of it.
和Curt
With Curt.
甚至不是真正的Curt
And not even the real Curt.
是Curt比什么都重要的这个念头
I mean, it was this idea of Curt more than anything.
其形象 当然
This image, which, of course,
无人企及
nobody could ever possibly live up to.
Maxwell Demon和Curt Wild
I mean Maxwell Demon, Curt Wild.
他们是虚构人物
They were fictions!
在旅途中的某处
Somewhere along the way,
Brian似乎在谎言中迷失了自我
Brian seemed to get lost in the lie.
跟我来吧
Won’t you come with me
到一个真实的地方
To a place that’s real
拉着我的手
Come and take my hand
寻找刺♥激♥
And will find a thrill
我要毁掉它
I wanna tear it down
跟我来
Come with me
我要放下一切
I wanna kick it all around
– 靠 – 停
– Shit! – Cut it.
我要停吗
Should I stop it?
告诉我你要什么
Tell me what you need
我想成为你的邪念
I wanna be your unclean
给我一切
Give me anything
我要成为你的梦想
I wanna be your dream
他快了半拍
He’s gonna hit the bridge a half-verse early.
你现在就是浪费录音带
Now you’re simply wasting tape.
切掉
Alright. Cut it.
我要放…
And I’ll set…
怎么了 有问题吗
What? What? Is there a problem?
– 重来 – 什么
– Again. – What? What?
– 抱歉 Curt 但似乎… – 什么
– Sorry, Curt, but it appears… – What?
Curt 我们只不过希望你在决定作出改动时
Curt, we only ask that when you decide to make a change
能提前知会我们一声
you simply inform us in advance,
那样Eton就可以做好准备 不然的话…
so Eton here is properly prepared, otherwise…
你在乱说什么
What the fuck are you talking about man?
我没做什么破变动
I didn’t make any fucking changes!
Brian
Brian?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking mother fucker! Mother fucker, you’re a mother fucker!
去死 去死 去死
Fuck you! Fuck you, mother fucker! Fuck you!!
Eton Eton 拜托关掉
Eton! Eton, please!
Brian 很抱歉我必须得跟你说
Brian, I’m sorry to be the one to have to tell you this,
这个一开始挺有趣的实验
but what started off as an interesting experiment
现在已经沦为
has quite frankly descended into
浪费你我时间的事了
a demeaning waste of your time and mine.
你已经在录音室花了40小时
I mean, you’ve already spent forty hours studio time…
Thirty-six.
没差
Whatever!
36个小时换来两三个废品
Thirty-six hours studio time on two, three bloody cuts!
Brian 你似乎忘了 你现在是巨星
Brian, you seem to forget, you’re a very big star now,
我觉得你的时间比这个值钱多了
and I think your time is worth a great deal more than this…
你们这群趾高气扬的混账
Fucking space-queen on your fucking high horse!
还有你那些破亲信
And all your fucking henchmen!
去死 去死
Fuck you, fuck you!
也许现在大家该休息了
Perhaps it’s time for another little break. Hey fellas?
让我们放松下
Give us a stretch.
Jerry
Jerry?
Brian 我不能冒风险延长他的合约
I can’t risk extending his contract, Brian.
原因很明显
I think it’s quite clear why.
我明天跟你谈
I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
滚开 你继续吧
Piss off! Go on then!
去找你的那些色鬼吧
Back to your wolves!
你的那些蠢货
Your junkie twerps!
你的破电击疗法
Your bloody shock treatment!
去死
And fuck you too!
一切都结束了
It all came crashing down.
我只是像局外人一样看着
I just stood on the sideline and watched,
跟其他所有人一样
just like everybody else.
我不干了
Out! O-U-T.
Brian 那完全不可能
Well, Brian. I’m afraid that is completely out of the question.
你必须按合约要求
You are contractually bound to
以Maxwell Demon的形象完成Maxwell Demon之旅
finish the Maxwell Demon tour as Maxwell Demon.
Jerry 我告诉你
Jerry, I’m telling you,