和整个狗狗大家庭的爱
and by the entire canine community.
这些难道不正是你一直以来所希望拥有的吗?
lsn’t that what you always wanted?
啊,凯尼恩先生!我马上就完了
Ah! Mr. Kenyonl I’m just finishing up.
这次的治疗效果显著
lt’s been a productive session.
那真是太好了
Glad to hear it.
你好吗?我是……呃……马尔科医生
How do you do, l’m…uh… Dr. De Marco.
你好
Hello.
噢,我想起来了!你们俩还不认识,对吧?
Oh, that’s right! You two don’t know each other, do you?
是的,我们不认识
Oh no, we don’t.
告诉他你是谁,亲爱的
Tell him who you are, darling.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
自我介绍一下
lntroduce yourself.
噢!对不起,实在抱歉!我是凯尼恩太太,我是他的妻子
Oh! l’m sorry, l’m sorry! l’m Mrs. Keynon, l’m Harry’s wife.
我的什么?
My what?
你的妻子,亲爱的,你的妻子!
Your wife, darling, your wifel
这下抓着你小辫子了!
Gotcha!
什么情况?
What’s going on here?
医生,上周带马♥克♥思♥到你这儿看病的女士是她吗?
Doctor, is this the woman who brought Max in to see you last week?
当然不是!
No!
但是你刚刚听到她自称是我妻子了
But you just heard her identify herself as my wife.
是的,但这不可能,我是见过你妻子的
Oh, but that’s not possible. I met your wife.
你掌握主动权
Balls in your coat.
噢我现在想起来了!我们见过面的!
Ah…NowI remember! Actually we did meet!
我上次带马♥克♥思♥过来看病的时候见过你的
We met when I brought Max in for his check up.
我只是只是突然大脑短路没想起来
lt’s just been such head acquitted that…it totally slipped of my mind.
抱歉我真的不认识你!
I’m sorry but you are a complete stranger to mel
嗯好吧我那天不是现在这个发型并且没化妆,想起来了
Oh, umh…well I had my hair in a totally different style and I wasn’twearing any makeup, don’t you remember?
而且……你那天只像往常一样把更多的注意力放在马♥克♥思♥身上,而没怎么在意到我是什么样子
Umh…and you were paying more attention to Max, which is…which is how we should be.
我只能到处随便晃晃然后就回家了,
Ijust kind of hang around and back around,
而且这里的灯光一直很暗
and the light’s kind dim in here.
年轻人, 我们从来没有见过面!
Young woman, we have never met beforel
而且坦白讲,我很反感你这种试图把你的说法强加于我的做法
And frankly, l resent your trying to convince me that we havel
凯尼恩先生,你能说清楚这事儿吗?
Mr. Kenyon, is there some explanation for this?
哦,医生,这事儿真是一言难尽
Well, it’s rather complicated, doctor.
她贪图我妻子的钱财
She is after my wife’s money,
而你是这小镇上唯一能证明她身份的入
and you are the only one in town who could prove it.
这真是太可笑了!
That is ridiculous!
为啥我们不叫警♥察♥来决定呢?
What if we let the police decide that?
我能借用一下您的电♥话♥吗?
May Iuse your telephone?
请便!
Yes!
我可不要再呆在这里听这些莫名其妙的废话了!
I will not stand here and listen to any of these ridiculous nonsenses!
亲爱的你慌什么呢,“清者自清”
What’s the hurry, darling, if you don’t have anything to hide?
看看,她最害怕的事情就是叫警♥察♥来见你了
See the Iast thing she wants is for the police to meet you.
因为他会告诉警♥察♥你不是我老婆。
Because when he tells him that you are not my wife…
但我确确实实是你老婆,哈瑞
But I am your wife, Harry
只是马尔科医生的记性太差了!
lt’s just that Dr. De Marco has a poor memory!
这位女士,我记性好得很呢!
I have an excellent memory, young woman!
不管怎样,快先给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
By all means, use my telephone.
还有最后一个疑问:
One quick question:
我们两个都知道她是个骗子,但是马♥克♥思♥不知道
you and I know she is an impostor but Max didn’t.
它每次看见她总是兴奋地扑上去,搞得她好像是块丁骨牛排一样
He ran to her like she was a T- bone steak, jumped all over.
为什么它不该这样做呢?至少它还懂人情事理,知道主人是谁
Why shouldn’t he? At least he has the sense, knows whom he belongs to.
香水!
Perfumel
什么?
What?
你妻子用香水吗?
Did your wife wear any kind of perfume?
她用香水的, 但是……
Well, yes, but…
如果是这样就完全有可能了!
lt’s entirely possiblel
年轻女士知道你妻子用的是何种香水,然后在颈部与腕部也用
lf this young woman knew what kind of parfume your wife used, and if she applied to her throat and her wrists,
一样的话,马♥克♥思♥完全有可能很自然地被这种熟悉的香气所吸引
it’s entirely possible that Max would respond to the familiar arity of the smell.
你背后还真下了不少功夫
Well, you really did a number on me.
请帮我接鲁德迈尔副官
Lieunenant Rudemayer, please.
你要去哪儿?我的生命之光?
Where are you going, light of my life?
车钥匙在我这儿呢!
I have the car keys!
什么?是的,紧急情况
What? Yes, it’s urgent.
不,我不需要别人, 我只要鲁德迈尔副官跟我谈
No, I don’t wanna talk to anybody else, I want Rudemayer!
他在哪儿?
He’s where? l
当地的警长居然在打篮球
Chief of the local police is playing basketball.
你也应该试着打打篮球的,哈瑞
You should try Harry.
体育运动能放松大脑
Physical activity, loose the mind.
我十五分钟后赶回来
l’ll be back in fifteen minutes.
哦,不,等下!你可不能把我们两个单独留在这里!
No, no, just a minute, you’re not leaving the two of us here alone!
医生,她再怎么诡计多端,也只是个女人而已
She maybe tricky doc, but she is only a woman.
大男子主义!
You chauvinistl
抱歉, 但是……这好像一点也不关我的事
I’m sorry, but…this is really not of my businesses.
我恐怕你是扯不清了,医生
l’m afraid it is, doc.
无论你愿不愿意,你都是这桩重大盗窃案的最强有力的证人
Whether you like it or not, you’re material weapons in a case of grand larceny.
我就只离开一小会儿
l’d be outta your hands in a few minutes,
但你要在我回来之前好好看住她
but you ought to keep her here till I get back.
如果她要是想离开呢?
What…what if she decides to leave?
那就把她拴起来
Make a citizen’s arrest.
你知道你在说些什么吗?!
Have you any idea what you’re asking? l
快告诉他,医生
You tell him, doc.
这个装子弹了吗?
ls this loaded?
当然没有了!
Certainly not!
你把子弹都放哪儿了?
Where do you keep the bullets?
在……在桌子的抽屉里,但是……
Ah, in the desk drawer, but…
把子弹装上!
Load itl
凯尼恩先生,这个要求太过分了!我这辈子还没开枪射过谁呢!
Mr. Kenyon, this is out of the question! l have never shot anyone in my life!
你为什么要当她的面说这个?
What are you telling her for?
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是个贮藏室
lt’s a closet.
我当然知道, 里面装了些啥?
I know that, what’s in it?
记录表,档案之类的……
Records, files.
哦不,哦不,不行!你不能……不!
Oh no, oh no, oh no! You don’t…no!
哈瑞!哈瑞我有幽闭恐惧症!
Harry! Harry I have claustrophobia!
那你得好好跟医生说说这事儿,(哈瑞!哈瑞!)
Talk to the doctor about it,
(Harry! Harry! )
哈瑞!哈瑞!
Harry I Harry !
当然这得隔着门了(哈瑞,快把我放出去!)
through the door. (Harry, let me out of here right now! )
千万别开门!
Don’t open that door!
如果我们回来的时候她不见了,你就是从犯
lf she’s gone when we get back, you’re an accessory.
而且,这关乎一百万,她绝对不会给你活路的
Besides, there’s almost a million bucks stake, she can’t afford to let you live.
什么?!
What? l
子弹上好
Load that gun,
小心点!
be careful!
他犯规了!
He fouled mel
再得一分!
Point againl
你傻了?这是个犯规动作!
Are you nuts? There was a foul!
他刚刚……他犯规了!
He just he fouled mel
判我个罚球!
Give me a foul shotl
我们还得一直听你
and. if you say so.
替补上场!
Substitution!
l heard you guys and the Bronx high shool are playing basketball. 我听说你们在跟布朗克斯高中打篮球
他犯规了!
He fouled mel
– 我们能聊聊么? – 不能!
Can we talk? – No!
副官,别这么阴阳怪气了,你已经搞定这比赛了!
Don’t sour, Lieunenant, you resolved a match!
听着……
Look.
你一直跟十四岁的骚年们打球?
You always play with 14-year old?
搞搞社交而已
Community relations.
你们又被狠揍了一击
Given a such Iittle hot shot.
是啊,我怀疑他是不是嗑药了
Yeah, I think him on steroids.
嘿,嘿!你要去哪儿?
Hey, hey! Where are you going?
你觉得我能去哪儿? 当然是回赛场了,他们需要我!
Where do you think l’m going? Back on the court, they need mel
听着,副官,也许你很难理解,
Look, Lieutenant, hard it is for you to understand,
除了游♥行♥、篮球赛,你是不是还应该对“预防犯罪”之类警♥察♥的本职工作有了解?
along with parades, and basketball games, is there a thing called crime prevention, you know, police work?
我警告过你, 你胆敢再对此事纠缠不清的话……
Aren’t you back on that game again because I warned you….
我知道了她的动机,而且我还找到了一位曾经见过我妻子的证人
I know what her motive is and I’ve got a witness who saw my real wife.
你打算像一位正义的警长一样去调查事情的真♥相♥,
Are you gonna investigate it like a honest cop
还是打算继续在这里当你的中锋打这个烂比赛?
or you gonna blow this case and play C-Center?
我是大前锋!
Power forward!
谁是证人?
Who’s the witness?