You have eyes, I drank itl
请问有人能说明一下这里的情况吗?
Somebody please tell us what’s going on around here?
虚假警报,伙计们,你们可以走了
False alarm. Fellows, you can go.
一会儿他们还得回来,药劲上来她会晕过去的!
They have to come back, she’s gonna collapse!
拜托,哈利
Oh, Harry!
发生什么事情了吗?我看见有救护车停在外面
ls there a problem here? I saw the ambulance outside.
你?!
You? l
有人受伤吗?
Has someone been injured?
没有,神父。我们都很好
No, Father, we are all fine.
至少我们大部分人是正常的
At Ieast most of us are.
问问他在这里干嘛!
Ask him what he’s doing here!
哦,谢谢提醒
Oh, thank you for reminding me,
我把我的祷告书落这里了
I misplaced my breviary,
我记得之前过来的时候可能把它放在……
and I thought when I stopped by earlier, that I might…
啊! 在这儿!
Ah! There is!
呵呵
Aha!
等一下,等一下!你之前就这么做过一次了!
Wait a minute, wait a minute! You already did that!
做什么做过一次?
Did what?
来拿书!
Picked up your book!
你上次来的时候!
When you were here before!
没有,凯尼恩先生。上次我把书落这儿了,然后现在我来取
No, Mr. Keynon, when I was here before, I left my book. Now I’m picking it up.
不是,你已经取过一次了!
No, you already picked it up!
他到底在说些什么?
What’s he talking about?
我觉得凯尼恩先生一定是觉得这场景似曾相识,这种现象挺常见的
I believed Mr. Keynon had an absurd of dejavu, it’s…a rather common phenomenon.
如果是产生幻觉呢?这常见吗?
What about hallucinating? How common is that?
我没有产生幻觉!听我说,鲁德迈尔……
I’m not hallucinating! Now you listen to me, Rudemayer…
不,你给我听着!
No, you listen to mel
如果你不是在玩儿纸牌游戏,我已经对你的案件进行了调查
lf you’re not playing with a full deck I’ve looked into,
我不想再牵扯任何关于这件事情,不管是电♥话♥还是指控,明白吗
but I don’t want anymore, calls or accusations, is that clear?
再!见!
Goodbye!
副官我跟你一起出去
I’ll go with you out, Lieutenant.
显然凯尼恩先生需要好好休息
Obviously Mr. Keynon needs a rest.
等一下!我跟你说……
Wait a minutel I’m telling you…
嘿, 我不再当TMD慈善家了
Hey! Im not philanthropy anymore,
我限定你时间,日落之前你必须给我离开这儿!
that I’ll give you till sundown to get outta town!
这是在纽约人身上学的?
That from a New Yorker?
恭喜哈,你真的……
Congratulations, you really had a…
在吗?
Hey?
人呢?
Hey, you!
你冷吗?
Oh, yeah! Look, woo, you cold?
不觉得这里很美吗?
lsn’t it beautiful?
世界第八大奇迹!
Eighth wonder of the worldl
你该常带马♥克♥思♥出来散散步,他喜欢新鲜空气
You should take Max out more often, he loves the fresh air.
可以净化心灵,对吗?
Differ the soul, right?
当然!
Absolutelyl
过来!身心健康
Come onl Healthy?
说得对!
Rightl
我想这就是你戒烟的原因
I guess that’s why you gave up smoking.
戒什么烟?
What?
为了健康戒烟
For your health.
因为直到你失踪之前,你每天都要抽上三包
‘Cause upto you disappeared, you smoked three packs a day.
你叉产生幻觉了!
Here go those hallucinations again!
女士,你到底是谁?
Who are you, lady?
我是你妻子! “至死不渝……“
I’m your wife! “Till death do us part…”
你看现在周围也没别人, 你可以说出真♥相♥了
Look, there’s nobody around, you can tell the truth.
谁的真♥相♥?你的还是我的?
Whose truth? Yours or mine?
你很聪明,我承认
You’re clever, lIl give you that,
但这个游戏终将结束, 一切注定
but this game is got to blow eventually as it got to.
到那时也许我都已经离开了
Maybe I’ll be gone by then.
你会想念我吗?
Will you miss me?
为什么?
Why?
告诉我你为什么要这么做?
Just tell me why you’re doing thisl
大多数人做事情是有原因的吗?
Why do most people do anything?
有两个原因:为性,为钱
Two reasons: sex and money.
如果不是“性”的原因……
lsn’t sex an issue…
你知道不是吗?
lt isn’t?
那么一定是“钱”的原因
lt’s got to be money,
如果是这样的话, 那你就打错算盘了
in which case you’ve made yourself a big mistake.
何出此言?
Why?
因为我已经破产了
Cause I’m broke, my debts to my ears,
负债累累,连保险都是借钱买♥♥的
and Ieven borrowed against my insurance.
谁说我是为了你的钱?
Who said it was your money?
所以你不可能是克里斯因为她有当老师的收入
So you can’t be Chris as she makes school teacher’s salary,
除非她现在不干了
unless now she’s quitting that.
今天是什么日子?
What day is it today?
今天5号♥? 这有什么关系吗?
The fifth, what’s that got to do with anything?
今天是我生日!
lt’s my birthday!
是克里斯的生日!
lt’s Chris’ birthday!
好吧,是克里斯的生日!
Alright, it’s Chris’ birthdayl
所以你这是承认你不是克里斯了?
So you admit that you’re not Chris?
我当然不是克里斯!
Of course I’m not!
但这是我们之间的秘密
But that’s just between us chickens,
而且这确实也不是关键所在
and it’s really beside the point.
那关键在哪里?
Then what is the point?
你是真不知道还是假不知道?
You really don’t know, do you?
我不知道什么?
Know what?
今天是你妻子30岁生日
Today, your wife’s thirty,
在克里斯蒂娜·普雷斯考特30岁生日时候
on her thirtieth birthday Christine Prescotte inherits the principle
她将继承一笔信托基金, 有750万之多
of a trust fund with three quaters of a million dollars.
你说什么?!
What? l
我就知道这会令你大吃一惊
I guess it was gonna surprise you.
等一下,如果我都不知道这件事,你是怎么知道的?
Wait a minute, if I don’t know, then how can you?
秘密交易
Trade secret.
你是她在费城的一个朋友吧?你肯定知道她学校的事情什么的
You’re a friend of hers in Philadelphia, are’t you? You know all that school or something.
也许吧
Maybe.
你也不是像我想象的那么聪明嘛,你刚刚告诉我你的作案动机
Well you’re not as smart as I thought you were, because you just told me your motive
我大可告发到鲁德迈尔哪里去, 然后……
and lcan go to Rudemayer and…
然后怎样?告诉他?
And what? Tell him?
你真以为他会相信
Do you really think he’s gonna believe somebody
一个信口雌黄的人所说的话吗?
who is in the process of flipping his lid?
不见的照片,消失的尸体……
Disappearing photographs, and vanishing bodies…
所以这就是你搞这些事儿的原因?
So that’s all the things being about?
毁我信誉?
Discrediting me?
如果这就是计划,我们完成得还不错,是吧?
Well if it is, we’ve done a good job, haven’t we?
你只需放松, 顺其自然就好
So you just relax and behave,
今晚过后,一切都将结束
after tonight, it’s all over.
今晚?今晚要发生什么?
Tonight? What happens tonight?
敬请期待!
That will be telling.
你对自己的杰作是不是很满意?
You’re very pleased with yourself, aren’t you?
是的!
Yeap!
在你开始数钱之前,记得一件事:
Well before you start accounting your
money, remember one thing:
克里斯随时可能出现,我是指真的克里斯
Chris could still show up, the real Chris,
如果她出现的话,你麻烦就大了!
and if she does, you’re in trouble!
不会,要真这样克里斯的麻烦就大了
No, Chris will be in trouble.
因为如果她很不幸不能出现的话
Because if she is unlucky enough to put in the appearance,
应该……
should be.
应该这么说,她得自求多福了
should we say: taking care of.
谁要对她这么说?
By whom?
亲爱的!你打算逃回旧金山了吗?
Running back to San Francisco, Darling?
哦,这也许是个不错的主意,至少你在那儿会很安全的!
Oh, that’ll probably a good idea, you’ll be safe therel
我才没有要逃走!
Nobody’s running anywherel
你怎么能够离开你深爱的妻子呢?
How can you Ieave harth and hall with your loving wife?
因为你对我而言太重口味了
Because you’re a little too lethal for my taste,
而且我并不认同你的精神指引
and I’m not particularly fond of your spiritual adviser.
你需要我在窗边留一束光啥的为你指路吗?
Would you like me to leave a lidar on the window?
随便你
Do whatever you want.
我这么跟你说吧,你不会这么轻易就从这件事中全身而退的
I tell you one thing, you’re not gonna get away with it.
谁能阻止我们?
Who’s gonna stop us?
我!
Me!
啥事?
Yes…