I can prove she is a fraud.
哦?
Oh?
我有正牌克里斯汀的照片
l have photographs of the real Christine.
我们刚到这里那天用宝丽来相机拍的
At Polaroid the day we got here.
它们在公♥寓♥里面房♥间的写字台抽屉里
They were in the desk drawer back to condo.
现在有没有觉得紧张呢?
Am I making you nervous?
嗯……还真没有,因为我不记得你拍过任何照片
Well, not particularlly, because I don’t remember you take any photographs.
你不记得那是因为你根本不在场
You don’t remember because you weren’t there.
只有一种方法来证明了,副官,我们走!
There’s one way to find out. Lieutenant, let’s go!
等一下!你看,我们可以先打个电♥话♥来解决这个问题
Wait a minute. Look, maybe we can solve this over the phone.
夫人,你来自波士顿, 对吗?
Ma’m, you’refrom Boston, right?
不,是费城
No, Philadelphia.
试探得好,鲁德迈尔!
Nice try, Rudemayerl
或许我们可以给你的一个朋友或者父母打个电♥话♥
Or maybe we can phone one of your friends, or your parents.
我是独生女,我父母也在我很小的时候就过世了
I’m the only child, and my parents died when I was very young.
你怎么知道这个的?
How do you know that?
但是我可以告诉你我一些朋友的名字
But I could give you the names of some of my friends.
韦克斯勒先生,他是我任教的那所学校的校长
And Mr. Wexler, he is the principle of the school where I teach.
哦,现在是周末,他们可能出城了
Oh, but it’s the weekend, they might be outta town.
好吧,但要是我们不试试怎么知道呢,是吧?
Well, we won’t know unless we try, will we?
哦……不好意思打断一下,我想我应该回♥教♥堂了,除非你们需要我。
Uh. Excuse me, but I should be getting back to the church. So unless I’m needed…
你现在可以走了神父,谢谢您的帮助
You canj go now Father, and thank you for your help.
再见,凯尼恩太太
Goodbye, Mrs. Kenyon.
如果你还需要到那小屋一住就打电♥话♥给我
Please call if you need the cottage again.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看他那个样子,那么容易就上当了!
So that like, what a confidence!
副官,我们来打那些电♥话♥吧
Lietenant, let’s make those calls.
夫人, 现在能把那些号♥码给我吗?
Ma’m, canI have those numbers please?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
给你,副官
Here you are, Lieutenant,
区号♥是215
area code 215.
好的,我准备这样操作:我会让我的副手给这些号♥码打电♥话♥以证明其真伪
Ok, here’s how I’ll handle this: l’ll have my deputy phone these people
等电♥话♥接通之后就把电♥话♥给你,看对方能不能认出你的声音
and see if they recognize your voice. to authenticate them, then we’ll put you on the phone
好的
Fine
塔迪
Tardy.
你就是个玩火自焚的赌徒, 我这么说可不是在劝诫你
I don’t say this for you, you make a hell of a poker player.
当你一切尽在掌握时这些不过是易如反掌
Well it’s easy when you have all the cards.
也许吧,但我还有照片作为证据
Maybe, but I have the photographs.
副官,在你副手打完电♥话♥之前,
Lieunenant, while we’re waiting for your deputy,
我们先去我的公♥寓♥看照片
let’s drive back to my place.
我会认真对待你的坚持
I take it into your insistence.
你最好这样做,因为我不会放弃
You better, l’m insisting.
你有反对意见吗?
Any objections?
不会,我也想回家好好洗个热水澡
No, Ijust want to go home and have a long hot shower.
我还希望你能跟我一起洗
I was hoping you join me.
副官,我们能快点把这件事做个了结吗?
Lieunenant, shall we get this over with?
当然可以
Ok,
但如果有人对我提出“那样的”邀请
but if I had an offer like that,
我可不想有人跟我一起
I wouldn’t want company.
我是不是走太快了?
Am Igoing too fast for you?
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
怎么了?
Pardon?
我说“你是怎么进来的”?
I said how did you get in here?
门是开着的,我可没钥匙!
The door was open. I didn’t get a key, man!
门是锁了的
The door was locked.
拜托,亲爱的!你去教堂的时候太匆忙以至于忘记锁门了!
Please, darling! You were in such a hurry to get to his church for he forgot it!
我没有忘记锁门!还有不要叫得那么亲热!
I did not forget! And don’t”darling”me!
凯尼恩先生,门是开着的
Mr. Kenyon, the door was open.
说明你走的时候的确忘记关门了
You did depart with unlocked doors.
你到底想怎么样?
What do you want?
噢,对了!
Ah, yes!
当我开车回家的时候,我突然想到
Well, as I was driving home, it suddenly occured to me
维护你们夫妻之间的感情
that I wasn’t abdicating my duty
也是我目前不能放弃的职责
by working out on you and your charming wife.
哦?
Oh?
我们在每周三的晚上有一个集♥会♥
We have a group that meets every Wednesday evening.
都是像你们一样的年轻夫妻
Young marriage, such as yourselves.
大家卸下防备,开诚布公地谈谈问题
Problems aired, defenses are lowered.
我想到时候我可以过来多给你们些关心
I thought I’d stop by and extend new attention.
我们不需要集♥会♥治疗!
We don’t need group therapyl
亲爱的,我们需要某种救助!
Darling, we need somthing!
特别是当一个男人连他自己的妻子都认不出的时候
I mean, when a man doesn’t recognize his own wife.
你为何不为几位先生弄点喝的?
Why don’t you offer the gentlemen to drink?
什么?
What?
饮料,亲爱的,我想麦克林神父跟副官一定口渴了
Drink, darling! l’m sure Father McLean and Lieutenant are thirsty
你为什么不从吧台弄点喝的过来呢?
Why don’t you offer them something from the bar?
如果你找得到从哪儿弄的话
lf you could find it.
现在恐怕时间尚早……
Well, it’s…really a bit early.
没关系的,神父,来点雪莉酒如何?
Non sense, Father. A decent drop of Sherry perhaps?
我想副官肯定也想喝点什么?
I’m sure that Lieutenant would like something?
事实上我非常想
As a matter of fact, I do.
给我来杯塞尔查水就好了
A little Seltzer, Neat.
哦,对不起!我为我的失礼表示歉意
Oh I’m sorryl I’m sorry I forgot my manners.
我看看……嗯……一杯塞尔查水,一杯雪莉酒……
Let’s see, that’s uh…one Seltzer…and one Sherry…
亲爱的你要什么?
Any thing for you, dear?
呃……不用了
Uh… uh no…
嗯……对了,看照片
Uh… The photographs.
副官请跟我来, 它们放在楼上
Come with me Lieutenant, they’are upstairs.
让我们把事情一次性解决
We’ll settle this one thing for all.
马♥克♥思♥!哦,马♥克♥思♥,你怎么样了?我的老伙计
Max! Oh Max, how are you! My old bad man.
有没有想我?你有没有想我?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
哈利给你吃维生素片了吗?
Did Harry give you your vitamin?
饿了吧?
You are hungary, aren’t you?
过来,我给你弄点儿吃的!
Yeah, come on! Let’s get you some to eat!
还要给你逮逮虱子!
You need a flea check!
看起来好像正如某人所述,对吗?
Seems like somebody says, right?
跟我来!
Come with mel
明明放在这里的!
They were just herel
呵呵。
Ah-huh.
也许我放外套口袋里了
Maybe they’re in one of my jackets.
凯尼恩先生,你为什么不承认根本没有这些照片呢?
Mr. Kenyon, why don’t you admit that there are no pictures?
该死的!鲁德迈尔,我有一堆照片,我亲手拍的!
Damn it! Rudemyer, I had a dozen of them, I took them myself!
那它们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我不知道!
I don’t know!
难怪了! 是麦克林神父!
Of course! Father McLean!
啊?
Huh?
难道你还不明白?
Don’t you see?
他比我们先到这里
He got here before we did.
而且我提起照片的事情的时候他也在你办公室里,他把照片拿走了!
And he was in your office when I mentioned them, he took them!
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he want to do that?
因为他们是一伙的!
Because they were in this together!
然后呢?
And what?
对的!这样就能说通一切了!
Sure! lt all fits!
他先是藏起了我妻子的车,
He back drop off the car,
现在又藏起了我的照片
Fand then he buried up all of the photographs.
你要是搜他身的话肯定能找到照片!
You search him and you’ll find them!
我不能搜一名神父的身
I can’t search a priest.
谁说他是真的神父
Who says he is a priest.
好啊,照片藏在哪儿了?
Alright, where are they?
你说什么?
Pardon?
照片!你把它们放哪儿了?
The snapshots. Where did you put them?
哈利,有东西丢了吗?
Harry, something missing?
你当然知道是什么东西丢了,你的好搭档正在不眠不休地琢磨这事儿呢
You know damn well something is missing, your partner here has been working overtime!
搭档?
Partner?
不好意思打断一下
Excuse mel
神父,你介意告诉我你在这个小镇呆了多久了吗?
Father, would you mind telling me
how long you’ve been in town?
嗯, 差不多一年了
Uh, almost a year.
我去年5月搬来的
I was transferred Iast May.
神父,这样做或许对你有些不尊重
This is embarassing, Father,
但是…… 我能看一下你的证件吗?
but…may Isee some identification?