一位当地的兽医,马尔科医生
A Iocal veterinarian, De Marco.
马尔科,我知道那人, 经常跟动物说话的那个
De Marco, l know him, he talks to animals.
他还提到说讲过我妻子,就在上周!
He also talked to my real life, last week!
你到底来不来?
Are you coming or not? !
等一下, 嘿拉瑞,替我一下,我有点事情要处理!
Wait a second. Hey Larry, stay in for me, I got some business!
最好不要让我白跑一趟
This better be good.
医生?我回……
Doctor? l’m…
他们刚才就在这里的
They were just here!
对,就像照片一样不翼而飞
Yeah, like the photographs.
也许,他把她从贮藏室放出来,然后她用枪威胁了他
Mabye, he let her out of the closet
and she took the gun of him.
枪?
Gun?
她可能已经把他给制♥服♥了,他很可能身处险境!
She might have overpowered him. He could be in danger!
嗨,亲爱的!
Hello, darlingl
副官,什么风把您吹来了!你认识马尔科医生吗?
Lieutenant, what a nice surprise! Do you know Dr. De Marco?
认识,我们见过的
Yeah, we met.
你要来点咖啡吗,副官?
Would you like some coffe, Lieutenant?
我自己磨制的哦
I grind on my own.
不,不用了,谢谢
No, no, thanks.
噢,亲爱的,你肯定会很高兴的!
Oh, darling, you’re gonna be so pleasedl
医生说马♥克♥思♥快康复了
The doctor says that Max is on the road to recovery,
这是个好消息,对吧?
isn’t that good news?
不好意思, 医生,你确定你认识这位女士吗?
Excuse me, doctor, but you do know this lady?
凯尼恩夫人,我当然认识了!她上周带着马♥克♥思♥来找我瞧病来着!
Mrs. Kenyon, of course! She brought Max in to see me last week!
你在撒谎!
You are lying!
他在撒谎!
He’s lying!
凯尼恩?
Kenyon?
闭嘴,听我说!
Don’t talk, listen!
联♥系♥航♥空♥公♥司♥,给你自己定张机票
Call the airlines and book yourself a seat,
如果你老婆跟狗还想跟你走的话就定三张
or three seats if your wife and dog wanna go with you,
如果你明天早上还不走,我就会逮捕你,查封你的房♥子
if you aren’t ready by morning, your place will be under arrest!
以什么罪名?
On what charge?
我随便找一个就是了,给我记好了!
I’lI find one, count on it!
真正的克里斯有信托基金,这就是他们的目的,
Chris has a trust fund, the real Chris, that’s what they’re after,
这个男人被他们收买♥♥了!
they bought this guy off!
记得搭乘最早的航♥班♥!越早越好!
The early flight! First one outl
我绝对不会叫你插手我的税务的!
I wouldn’t let you near my taxes!
她给了你多少钱?
How much did she pay you?
你不了解情况
You don’t understand.
我了解的好不好!多少钱?
l understand alright? How much?
他走了
He’s left.
他用死来威胁我,除非……
He threatened to kill me, unless. …
医生,谢谢你的配合
Thank you for cooperating, doctor.
你非常明智
You are very wise.
没关系的,医生,你做得没错
lt’s ok, doc, you did the right thing.
你们现在要做什么?
What now?
哦,我们不能让你像现在这样来回晃悠了,哈瑞
Oh, we can’t have you running around like this anymore, Harry,
你制♥造♥太多麻烦了
you creat problems.
我把他带回公♥寓♥
l’ll take him back to the condo.
拿好,你需要这个
Here, you need this.
你简直就是军♥火♥库转世
You are a regular arsenal.
我是天降奇兵
I’m the Christian soldiers.
转过身去
Turn around.
快点,也许这次该轮到你感受一下被威胁是什么滋味了
Come on, maybe this time all that you carry me across the threat shoulder.
你不可能永远拿枪指着我的
You can’t keep a gun on me forever.
我不需要永远那么久,哈瑞,我只需要几个小时就够了
I don’t need forever, Harry, I just need a few hours.
马尔科医生会怎么样?
What about De Marco?
你们只会把他囚禁在那里, 是吗?
You’re just having him loose in there aren’t you?
– 他迟早会在鲁德迈尔面前说出你的身份的。- 他不会这么做的。
– Sooner or later he’ll get you to Rudemayer. – He’d cover that.
为何?
How?
快上车,哈瑞
Just get in the car, Harry.
你来开
You drive.
马♥克♥思♥!
Maxl
所以呢?你们要拿马尔科医生怎么办?
So? What you’re gonna do about De Marco?
丧心病狂!
Oh · my · god!
给我开车就对了,哈瑞!
Just drive, Harryl
(给你的,弗兰克……)
(lt’s for you, Frank…)
(我在想……)
(I was thinking….)
(没有你我可不行……)
(I couldn’t but you…)
(……昨晚……)
(for last night…)
我叫的出租车到了
My taxi’s here.
我马上就来!
l’m coming!
– 再见!- 拜拜!
– Goodbye! – Bye
嘿,马♥克♥思♥, 放松点, 用不了多久就都结束了
Hey, Max, take it easy, will be over soon.
站那里别动!
Hold right over therel
真是多谢!
Thanks a Iot!
不愧是人类最好的朋友
Man’s best friend.
离那扇门远点儿
Move away from the door.
这样好多了
That’s better.
她要去哪里?
Where’s she going?
谁要去哪里?
Where’s who going?
刚刚跟你聊得很开心的那位女士
The Iady was just rapping herself around you.
噢,你……都看到了?
Oh, you…saw that?
直到刚才我都还以为你们只是互相利用的关系
Up to then, I thought you were just a tie of help.
不仅如此……我们的关系可比你想的要更亲密
No, it’s…considerably more…intimate than that.
那么快告诉我到底发生了些什么
So, tell me what’s going on.
你还有什么好损失的呢?我也马上要随马尔科医生而去了,对吗?
What you get to lose, huh? Gonna go to the way of De Marco, right?
以现在的形势,我觉得你没资格要求解释
I suppose you aren’t titled to an explanation, all things considered in.
现在的情况是,她正在银行办点业务
As it happens, she is doing a little banking.
办业务?
Banking?
应你妻子的要求,一张信托基金的支票
At her request, a check for your wife’s trust fund is being telexed
将会从费城电汇到本地的西马丁代尔银行
from Philadelphia to the local Western Martindale Bank.
她正在……提取这张支票
She is…picking it up.
在晚上?而且是在周末的晚上?
At night? On a weekend?
是专门为她加班营业的
They’re opening just for her.
是不是很贴心? 谁说银行家都冷血?
lsn’t that considerate? Who said the bankers have cold hearts?
她没有身份证,他们是不会给她那张支票的
They’ll never give her that check, she’s never near an identification.
噢,但是她弄到身份证了! 鲁德迈尔副官会助她一臂之力的
Oh, but she does! Lieutanant Rudemayer’s gonna personate for her.
该死的!
Damn!
你现在也就只能咒骂几句了
So at least you can do.
这个可怜的女人有一个失心疯的老公
Poor woman has a demanded husband,
而且钱包也被偷了
and her purse was stolen.
是鲁德迈尔拯救她于水火
So it’s Rudemayer to rescue.
我们的计划可不仅仅是毁你信誉这么简单,凯尼恩先生
Our gameplan wasn’t only to discredit you, Mr. Kenyon.
我们还要取得副官的信任
lt was also to convince him…
我们也已经做到了
And we have.
这行不通的,她无法将支票兑现的
lt still won’t work, she can’t cash the check.
你又错了!
Wrong again!
她在另一座城市有一个用你妻子名字开立的银行账户,
She has a bank account under your wife’s name in another city,
他们已经收到通知说这个账户
they’ve already been alerted that tomorrow morning
明早将会有一大笔现金进出
there’ll be a majored deposit and withdrawal.
副官已经打电♥话♥给他们交待过,说所有事情都是
The Lieutanant was kind enough to telephone them and say that everthing is quite…
有一位神父把关……
is this the proper work from a priest,
这一切都是合法行为
everything is quite…kosher!
噢,该死的!他比我还傻♥逼♥!
Oh, be damned! He is a bigger idiot than I am!
明天下午麦克林神父和克里斯汀·普雷斯考特
By tomorrow afternoon Father McLean and Christine Prescott will both
就会带着将近一百万的巨款一起消失
disappear with almost a million dollars.
那么哈瑞·凯尼恩呢?他的下场如何?
And Harry Kenyon? What happens to him?
这就不要问了
Don’t ask.
给,你也许特别想再喝一杯
Here, you probably yet want this.
将死之人还能加点冰块吗?
Doesn’t a condemned man get some ice?
该死的!
Damn!
抱歉我不该拦住你,但我真的有急事!
Listen I’m sorry to stop you this way but I got an emergency here!
这说来话长,我的车被陷住了
lt’s…it’s got complicated, my car is stuck and
一个女人正在银行取走一张并不属于她的支票
a woman is at the bank picking up a check that doesn’t belong to her,
总之,你得在神父追过来之前
anyway, you’re gonna give me a lift back to town,
搭我回镇上
before the priest comes.
呃……他也不是真正的神父,这人想杀了我
I mean…he’s not really a priest, but he’s trying to kill me.
对不起,你能把车调个头吗?
Sorry, could you please turn the car around?
我知道这样做不合时宜,但我会给你一笔钱的
I know it’s the wrong way but I’ll make you worthwhile.
嘿……嘿!