不怕烦你
At the risk of boring you…
我有不同的看法
I can present the alternate argument.
我曾经认识一个人…
I once knew a guy…
他很孤单
who was a real loner.
直到他40岁某天…
One day he woke up at 40…
两个女儿让他觉得生命有了意义…
with two daughters that lit up his life with purpose…
然后他开始经常去看学校的表演…
and he suddenly goes to endless school plays…
9点半就回家聊天…
and he gets home at 9:20 for the evening discussion…
他过着最快乐的时光
and he has the time of his life.
他最喜欢的甲壳虫人物曾经是约翰, 现在是保罗
His favorite Beatle was once John, and now it’s Paul.
我一直喜欢乔治
I always liked George.
这完全取决于个人, 不是吗
It all depends on the individual, doesn’t it?
告诉我, 幸福对你来说是什么?
Tell me, what’s happiness for you?
幸福对你来说是什么, 大卫?
What’s happiness to you, David?
可以问其他问题吗? 你不给我看你的脸
How ’bout another question? You won’t show me your face.
给吗?
Will you?
那就回到原来的谈话吧
So back to the time line.
快, 让我们快点结束这些
Hurry. Let’s move through this.
什么?
What?
你得把面具脱掉
You’ve got to take the plates off.
我不想看到下面是什么
I don’t want to know what’s under here.
没事的, 到时你就知道了
It’s gonna be fine. You’ll see.
我明天再去 你今天就去
I’ll go tomorrow. Today.
我已经打给波梅兰兹改到周三了
I already called Pomeranz and switched it to Wednesday.
什么?
What?
我希望你被前台护士骂死
I hope that woman at the front desk gave you shit about it.
改天没事的,而且野马汽车就要修好了
Another day won’t matter. Besides, the Mustang will be fixed.
原计划是要开野马去, 但没好…
The plan was going in the Mustang. The Mustang’s not ready.
所以我们明天再去
So we’ll go tomorrow in the Mustang.
好吧 等它修好了我们就去
Good. We’ll go when it’s fixed.
我知道问题是什么…
I know that the problem…
你不会是在拖延你不敢面对的事吧
wouldn’t be you delaying something you were dreading.
不是
Couldn’t be that.
当然不是
Couldn’t be that.
我是说
I mean-
我是说, 我同意
I mean, I agree.
我觉得这很重要…
I think it’s very important…
开着…
to have…
心爱的车…
the right car…
带你到…
to take you…
想去的地方…
where you want to go…
一天二十四小时…
24 hours a day.
有多糟?
How bad is it?
额, 你的耳朵处在正确的位置
Well, your ears are in the right place.
其他的嘛…
And the rest of it…
总的来说不错
is not too bad at all.
太完美了
It’s perfect.
#鲍勃.迪伦的歌♥曲#
#music#
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我是说, 真的爱吗?
I mean, really love me?
因为如果你不爱的话…
Because if you don’t…
我就只好杀了你
I’ll just have to kill you.
我的下辈子
You see, my next life?
在我的下辈子…
In my next life…
我会投胎变成这里的这颗痣
I’m gonna come back as this mole right here.
说真的, 这颗痣
Seriously, this mole.
你只能穿比基尼和低胸的衬衣上班…
You’ll have to wear bikini tops to work and loose-fitting shirts…
这样我才能透气
so that I can breathe.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我可以住在这里
I can live right there.
这是个梦吗?
Is this a dream?
绝对是
Absolutely.
[ 注:此场景来源于鲍勃.迪伦某张专辑的封面 ]
# special scene #
我们聊大事, 小事… [ 注:此场景来源于鲍勃.迪伦某张专辑的封面 ]
We talked about the big things, the little things… # special scene #
我们聊大事, 小事…
We talked about the big things, the little things…
大事…
and the big things.
但事实上, 和索菲亚在一起…
But in truth, with Sofia…
什么都不聊都很快乐
it was the in-between times.
她说什么?
What did she say?
我听不懂
I have no idea.
过得如何, 布莱恩? 很好
How’s things, Brian? Fine.
布莱恩, 过得如何? 别得意过头了
Brian, How’s things? Don’t flatter yourself.
我很好
I’m fine.
而且, 索菲亚很好, 但并不意味着独一无二
Besides, Sofia is great but by no means one of a kind.
她只是我一时的迷恋
She was a proximity infatuation.
别抄那句, 那是我的, 谢谢
And don’t use that. It’s mine. Thanks.
你从哪弄的这像机?
Where’d you get this camera?
我的爱好, 你都不知道, 老兄
I’m into things. You have no idea, my friend.
你没事就好
Just as long as you’re okay.
还有, 我们是朋友, 不是吗?
And anyway, we’re friends, aren’t we?
一直都是 没错
Always. That’s right.
你的脸怎么了?
What’s up with your face?
操! 什么?
Fuck! What?
有条缝还是什么的裂开了!
There’s a seam opening or something!
大卫.埃姆斯 你这混♥蛋♥
David Aames. You fucking asshole.
我知道
I know.
我刚才在打呼吗?
Was I snoring?
没有,我觉得是我
No, I think it was me.
我只是口渴了
I was thirsty, that’s all.
我梦见你了
I’m dreaming about you.
真想一直听你”嗯”…
I could listen to you say “mmm”…
就这样一辈子
for the rest of my life.
宝贝, 怎么了?
Baby, what’s wrong?
她在哪?
Where is she?
谁?
Who?
谁?
Who?
我是索菲亚
I’m Sofia.
现在, 我要确定我系了四次
Now, I’m gonna make sure that I tie it four times.
你知道为什么吗, 茱莉?
You know why,Julie?
因为四次才有意义
Because four times really means something.
大卫, 别伤害我
David, don’t hurt me.
我怕了, 你真行
I’m freaked out. It worked.
你知道你这样是逃不了的…
You know you’re not gonna get away with this…
告诉我, 索菲亚在哪
so tell me now, where is Sofia.
我就是索菲亚
I am Sofia.
索菲亚在哪? 我就是索菲亚!
Where’s Sofia? I am Sofia!
她在哪? 我就是!
Where is she? I am Sofia!
我要叫警♥察♥, 你可以和他们说
I’m calling the police, and you can tell it to them.
你从事故中生还了 什么事故?
You survived the accident. What accident?
那是谁的尸体? 是七矮人的董事会, 是吗?
Whose body was it? It was the Seven Dwarfs, wasn’t it?
我没有出事故 你还想抢走我的生活!
I wasn’t in an accident. You’re trying to steal my life!
你当然没有出事故
Of course you weren’t in an accident.
现在看来你♥他♥妈♥的是想杀我!
Now it’s fucking attempted murder!
我是索菲亚, 求求你
I’m Sofia. Please.
和他们说去
Tell it to them.
我是大卫埃姆斯
This is David Aames.
我需要帮助
I need help.
有个入侵者, 我抓住了一个入侵者…
I have an intruderI’ve captured an intruder…
她闯进我家
who’s entered my home.
天, 醒醒, 老兄
God. Wake up, man.
你是来真的?
Are you for real?
让我在这等了三个钟, 他们什么都不说
Kept me waiting here for three hours. They won’t even tell me any news.
这些家伙认为这些是我做的
These guys think that I had something to do with this.
给我们一分钟, 好吗?
Give us a minute here, yeah?
拉尔森探员, 安德鲁探员, 谢谢
Detective Larson, Detective Andrews, thanks very much.
他们认为是我做的
They think that I had something to do with this.
我会处理这些, 就像你♥爸♥会做的那样
I’m gonna handle this exactly the way your father would.
我都解决了
I’ve got it solved.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!