Thank you.
好吧, 那么, 我们再打给你
Okay, then. So we’ll call you.
好的, 到时我们去看场电影什么的
We’ll go catch a movie or something.
那么我们很快会再见的
So we’ll meet up soon.
我们很快会再见的
We’ll meet up soon.
我们会再打给你, 到时和我约会!
We’ll call you again to go out with me!
我们再打给你
We’ll call you.
这玩得可真开心啊
It’s been a real blast.
我祝你晚安
I bid you good evening.
等等, 等等, 你去哪?
Wait, wait. Where are you going?
我的脚踏车, 就在那后面, 改天再找你玩
My bikeit’s back over there. We’ll hang soon.
带上你的面具如果你想的话, 我已经习惯了
And bring your mask if you want. I’m getting used to it.
等一下
Wait a minute.
什么?
What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你喝得有点多了, 有事明天打给我吧
You drank a little too much. Call me tomorrow if you want.
我希望明天我就死了
Tomorrow I’ll wish I was dead.
不, 你不希望, 你只需要睡个觉
No, you won’t. You just need to sleep.
什么?
What?
车祸前你和茱莉.吉雅妮说了什么?
What did you say to Julie Gianni the night of the accident?
什么?
What?
你和她说她是个..炮♥友♥
You told her she was a fuck buddy.
没有
Never.
她火得有点过头了
She was a little more than pissed about it.
你一直就为这破事耿耿于怀?
Have you been harboring this shit all along?
我从没和她说过
I never talked to her.
好吧
Whatever.
还有…
Anyway…
如果我不是那个说你长得不丑的人, 那我是谁?
who am I if I can’t be the one to tell you you’re not ugly?
拜托
Come on.
勉强笑一个吧
Give me a courtesy laugh.
噢, 布莱恩, 我搞砸了
Oh, Brian, I’m so fucked up.
我真的搞砸了
I’m just so fucked up.
嘿, 布莱恩, 拜托
Hey, Brian, come on.
我们是最好的朋友!
We’re best friends!
我们是哥们!
We’re bros!
拜托, 老兄, 我们是哥们
Come on, man, we’re bros.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
这是个很烂的博同情的方式
This is a cheap ploy for sympathy.
我没事, 我没事
I’m okay. I’m okay.
但起作用了, 起来吧
And it worked. Get up.
服你了
I agree.
这是个玩笑吧
This is a joke.
大卫, 我不想骗你
David, I’m not gonna lie to you.
我喜欢曾经的你
I liked the way you looked.
但…
But…
你得他妈的振作起来
you have to pull it the fuck together.
否则的话, 我就会把那个人忘了
Because if not, I’ll forget the other guy.
你还知道那个人吧? 你
You know that other guy? You.
我还是那个人, 我还和以前一样
I’m still that guy. I’m still that guy.
听好, 我骨子里可不是个慈祥的人
I don’t have a mother-savior bone in my body.
和那无关, 你进来吧
It’s not about that. You are coming inside.
但如果事实证明这是个大错…
But if this turns out to be a big mistake…
我也能停止不去爱你…
I do have the ability to fall out of love with you…
就像这样简单
like that.
我们一起创造了我们的世界
We created our own world together.
我还和以前一样 闭嘴
I am still that guy. Shut up.
我们与世俗抗争
Us versus them.
布莱恩在哪? 布莱恩?
Where’s Brian? Brian?
他跑去找你了, 不是吗?
He went with you, didn’t he?
我以为你们好上了
I thought you guys hooked up.
我真希望你从没上那女孩的车
I wish you hadn’t gotten in the car with that girl.
索菲亚, 我…
Sofia, I-
你用眼神来道歉吧
Your eyes apologize better.
来吧
Come on.
天哪, 这将会令我的生活…
Holy God, this is going to change my life…
发生翻天覆地的变化
in a zillion different ways.
我一定是疯了
I must be nuts.
我们是天生一对
And we were quite a pair.
她相信我, 我也觉得…
Her believing in me, me believing that…
我值得她这样
I actually deserved it.
索菲亚…
Sofia…
我看你没在浪费时间
I see you haven’t been wasting your time.
你还画过其他的吗?
Do you ever draw anything else?
没
No
昨晚睡了吗?
Did you sleep last night?
没, 没睡
No, I did not sleep.
我今天得早走, 你得长话短说
Got to leave early today, so you’ll have to be brief.
那, 你能告诉我些什么…
Now, what can you tell me…
是有关于这名字”艾莉”的?
about the name “Ellie”?
艾莉
Ellie.
是你认识的女孩? 你爱过的女孩?
Is that a girl you knew, a girl you were in love with?
我只爱过一次
I’ve only been in love once.
很显然, 昨晚你一直在喊她的名字
Apparently, you kept repeating it last night.
你有睡觉, 大卫, 你的导师说你喊出来了
You did sleep, David. Your advisor said you cried out.
你做了个噩梦 这一切都是噩梦
You had a nightmare. Everything’s a nightmare.
你在喊艾莉, 大卫, 记得发生了什么吗?
You cried out for Ellie, David. Do you remember what happened?
我, 我不记得…
I, I no…
仔细想, 大卫
Dig deep, David.
仔细想
Dig deep.
你在喊艾莉, 你记得什么吗?
You cried out for Ellie. What do you remember about Ellie?
给我看你的脸, 大卫
Show me your face, David.
帮我开启那道门
Help me open the door.
你的确是出了车祸, 你的确被毁容了
It’s true you had an accident. It’s true you were disfigured.
但你恢复了
But not anymore.
记得吗?
Do you remember?
他们的确修复了你的脸
They did fix your face.
把面具摘掉, 大卫
Take off that mask, David.
你会看到下面那张完美的脸
You’ll see your face is perfect under there.
我从不相信医生
I never trusted the doctors.
接下来的事更离奇
What happened next was surreal.
那个傲慢的混♥蛋♥, 波梅兰兹医生, 打电♥话♥给我
That same arrogant bastard, Dr. Pomeranz, called me.
突然间他成为我的好朋友
Suddenly he was my new best friend.
大卫, 嘿, 哥们
David! Hey, my brother.
对上次的谈话我感到内疚
I felt really bad about our last conversation.
他说他发明了一个新的整形方式…
He said he’d discovered a new form of reconstructive surgery…
得到了来自柏林的医生的帮助
with the help of a doctor from Berlin.
你好
Hello.
接下来, 他们用不知什么药物给我全身麻醉…
Next thing I knew, they shot me full of drugs I’d never heard of…
然后去手术室
and away we went.
如果上帝是我们中的一员
What if God was one of us
也就跟我们差不多
Just a slob like one of us
努力寻找回家的路
Trying to make his way home
他嗓子不错
He’s got a good voice.
Fifty-five.
那个概率, 他们说, 有三分之一可能…
The odds, they said, were one in three…
会让头痛减轻50%…
that the headaches could be reduced by 50 percent…
并且重建面部组织
and facial tissue could be regenerated.
首次运用光纤重建眶骨膜的概念
The first to incorporate the concept of endoscopic periorbital fiber optics.
等下哪吃去?
Where are we gonna eat later?
我无法告诉你他们做了什么
I can’t even tell you what they did.
看起来就像科幻小说
It seemed like science fiction to me.
你知道麦当娜有首歌♥”边缘”
Madonna had that song, “Borderline.”
那首很好听 …剪一下
That was a hell of a song. And another snip.
我们完成后他就会变成个大帅哥
This is gonna be one good-looking guy when I’m done.
显然, 我很怀疑
Obviously, I was suspicious.
你不会吗?
Wouldn’t you be?
怀疑谁, 怀疑什么?
Suspicious of whom, of what?
医生…
Doc…
一旦你以时速八十英里冲下一座桥…
once you’ve been driven off a bridge at 80 miles an hour…
不知为何你很难再快乐起来, 除非有十足把握
somehow you don’t invite happiness in without a full body search.