Two’s enough.
对不起
Forgive me.
我对这家族仍有信心, 大卫…
I still believe in this family, David…
虽然只剩下你
even if it’s only you.
送提普离开这里
Get Tipp out of here.
带他回家, 然后明早…
Drive him home, and in the morning…
告诉他被重新雇佣, 加薪50%
tell him he’s rehired with a 50% raise.
给他个大办公室, 就在7矮人的对面
Give him that big office across the hall from the Seven Dwarfs.
再安排和律师团的一个会议
And set up a meeting with the other attorneys.
我明天会早一点
I’m gonna be in early tomorrow.
比平常早
Well, earlier than usual.
你好, 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
我来祝你生日快乐
I’ve come to wish you a happy birthday.
噢, 天哪
Oh, man.
我没邀请你, 茱莉
I didn’t invite you,Julie.
这真有点奇怪 派对就是这样
That was a little weird. That’s how it works with parties-
你得要被邀请
you have to be invited.
我在生你气, 烂人
I’m mad at you, you dick.
那晚我们做了四次
We made love four times the other night.
很棒吗? 二次很棒
Is that good? Two’s good.
三次非常棒
Three is very good.
但四次… 四次超级棒?
But fourFour’s pretty good?
四次…
Four is-
四次怎样?
Four is what?
抱抱我, 然后我就走
Hold me, and then I’ll leave.
你就可以回去找那个可爱的褐发美女聊天
And you can go back and talk to that cute brunette.
四次怎样?
Four is what?
我不想见你那些高贵的朋友, 我以前也高贵的时候就知道他们
I don’t wanna meet your fancy friends. I knew them when I was fancy too.
四次怎样?
Four is what?
她看起来像只飞蛾, 大卫
She looks like a moth, David.
飞蛾?
A moth?
有时候我真担心你, 那些聪明的女孩…
Sometimes I worry about you, that some clever girl…
穿着愚蠢的大衣就这么出现, 把你耍得团团转
in a big silly coat is gonna come along and play you just right.
然后我就会失去我的朋友
Then I’ll lose my friend.
我们就再没有熬鸡汤的聚会了
And there won’t be any chicken soup parties for me and you.
好吧
Okay.
坏人
Bad.
几时再打给我? 别说”很快”
When will you call me? Don’t say “soon.”
我讨厌你说”很快”
I hate it when you say “soon.”
丹尼布拉姆森在去年生日给他的
Danny Bramson gave him that for his birthday last year.
这就是摇滚乐的下场…
So this is what’s become of rock and roll-
一把砸碎的吉它挂在有钱人家里的玻璃柜里
a smashed guitar behind a glass case displayed on some rich guy’s wall.
这是个礼物, 实际上
It was a gift, actually.
我喜欢 喔, 喔, 喔
I like it. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你怎么会有所有这些东西…
So how did you get all this stuff-
这样的公♥寓♥, 这样的生活?
this apartment, this life?
我明白了
I see.
帮我一下怎样, 没打扰你的话
How ’bout if you help me, unless I’m horning in here.
你的确打扰了, 但食物很好 我有麻烦, 有个人在暗恋我
You are, but the food’s good. I have a problem. I got a stalker.
听起来生活不会变糟
It doesn’t sound life threatening.
我想你假装我们正在愉快的交谈…
I need for you to pretend we are having a scintillating conversation…
而你感到非常享受
and you are wildly entertained.
我知道这很难办 我会配合的
I know it’s tough. I’ll improvise.
她在屋子另一边正盯我的背看, 是吗?
She’s across the room and burning a hole in my back now, isn’t she?
红礼服, 系带鞋?
Red dress, strappy shoes?
哇, 她真的在盯着你
Wow. She’s really staring at you.
该死 她看起来快哭了
Shit. And she seems to be crying.
很不开心
Less happy.
我想她是最伤心的女孩, 一直拿着杯马提尼
I think she’s the saddest girl to ever hold a martini.
布莱恩.谢比
Brian Shelby.
珍妮弗.凯利 嗨, 珍妮弗
Jennifer Kelly. Hi,Jennifer.
你还有另一个公♥寓♥ 算是办公室, 来吧
You have another apartment. Sort of a day office. Come on.
我不要进去 好吧, 晚安
I am not going in there. I am. Good night.
我听到她来了 真的?
I hear her coming. Really?
假的
No.
布莱恩
Brian.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
我们安全了, 但我没东西喝
We’re safe, but I’ve got nothing to drink.
这些是谁画的?
Who did these paintings?
这是琼尼.米歇尔
This is Joni Mitchell.
这个是莫奈
This one is Monet.
这一个是…
And this one…
我做的
was done by me.
是个雪板
It is a snowboard.
那么, 只有两个是天才
Well, two of them are geniuses.
那是真迹
That is the real thing.
他用画笔描绘了这片香草的天空
His paintbrush painted the vanilla sky.
这是…帆布的
And his canvas.
是我母亲的
My mother’s.
我很好奇你会感到意外 我真无话可说了
I’m surprised you’re surprised. I can’t keep this banter going.
我也是 逮到你们了
Me neither. I caught you.
布莱恩, 来这儿
Brian, come in here.
怎么样? 你的朋友很有意思, 我也醉了
What’s going on? Your friends are fun and I’m drunk.
茱莉吉雅妮在跟踪我 她看起来很危险
Julie Gianni is stalking me. She looked dangerous.
没人跟踪我, 我只好喝酒
Nobody stalks me, so I drink.
这都没酒了 喝我的杰克丹尼(威士忌)加可乐吧
We’re all out up here. Finish my Jack and Coke.
愚蠢的玻璃杯 我来
Stupid glass. I got it.
不, 是拿着它的人蠢 别担心, 没什么大不了的
No. It’s the stupid guy holding it. Don’t worry. No big deal.
我去弄些东西来, 杰克加可乐?
I’ll go get us something. Jacks and Cokes?
我最好识相点,我喝太多了,还他妈的没吃东西
I better hit it. I drank too much and I didn’t fuckin’ eat.
派对才刚开始 对你而言
The party’s just starting. For you it is.
你不能走, 你是我的贵宾
You cannot go. You are my guest of honor.
去你的, 大卫
Fuck you, David.
你给我钱写小说, 你是老大
You’re paying me to write my novel, so you own me.
我不是,你才华横溢,又好看,又潇洒
I don’t own you. You are brilliant, good-looking, handsome.
但你为什么非得勾引索菲亚?
But why’d you have to hit on Sofia?
我没勾引她 算了, 随你怎么说
I wasn’t hitting on Sofia. Fine. Whatever you say.
我疯了, 我瞎了眼 你没有
I’m crazy. I’m blind. You’re not blind.
你喝了杰克丹尼, 当你喝了杰克你就会开始变成…
You’re drinking Jack Daniels and when you drink jack you start in with that…
弗兰克.辛纳屈(音乐人)-她伤了我的心…
Frank Sinatra, she shot me down…
给我根香烟. 最伤心的人
give me a cigarette king of sad thing.
没错, 给我根香烟 我去找根
That I do. Give me a cigarette. I’ll find one.
等等,你很有钱女人都爱你,而我是来自俄亥俄的(意指乡巴佬)醉鬼
Wait. You’re rich and women love you and I’m from Ohio and drunk.
我可以告诉你实话吗? 任何人都可以
Can I tell you the truth? Everybody does.
我喜欢她
I dig her.
之前我从没和你提过这个,包括任何女孩…
And I’ve never said this to you before about any girl…
但她很可能…很可能…很可能就是
but she could becould becould be-
就是我那个他妈的梦中女孩
could be the girl of my fucking dreams.
你不是乡下来的 我知道
You’re not from Ohio. I know.
但如果她会毁了我们的友谊, 那她可以去死了
But if she fucks up our friendship, she can go to hell.
我不允许这种情况发生, 我们是哥们
I won’t allow it. We are bros.
我也是这么觉得 你当然是
I feel the same way. Sure you do.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How you doing?
谢谢 别客气
Thank you. You’re welcome.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我是弗兰克(电灯泡),弗兰克必须走
I am Frank, and Frank must go.
什么? 我祝你们今晚愉快
What? I good you bid evening.
等等, 我和你一起走
Wait. I’ll go with you.
留下来, 亲爱的 晚点我会载你回家的
Stay, baby. I’ll give you a ride home later.
不, 明天我得上班 你…
No, I have to work tomorrow. You-
你会得到很好的照顾的
You are in great hands.
我的话只是为了安慰自己
I’m just humoring myself that my opinion matters.
你永远体会不到那种深深的痛苦…
You will never know the exquisite pain…
一个人独自回家…
of the guy who goes home alone…
因为没有这痛苦, 亲爱的, 那就无所谓甜蜜
because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain’t as sweet.
玩的愉快
Have a good time.
又是这套心酸和甜蜜
The sweet and sour speech again.
为什么你有惧高症? 很多人都有
Why are you scared of heights? Many people are scared of heights.
我不是怕高, 而是感到困扰
It’s not the height that bothers me.
是那种压力在威胁着我
It’s the impact that terrifies me.
我不会待太久