根本没杀人!
There is no murder!
根本没发生过!
It never happened!
我不必跟任何人谈! 要我帮忙吗?
I don’t have to talk to anybody! Want me to help?
滚我远点 冷静点,年轻人
Get the fuck away from me. You take it easy, sunshine.
冷静点, 面具, 你的整个故事都是漏洞!
Take it easy, Face. Your whole story’s full of holes!
別说了. 别说了!
Stop. Stop!
请立刻离开这里, 这里我负责
Please leave right now. I’ll take responsibility.
请立刻离开这里, 他已受到控制了
Please leave right now. He’s got control.
我会再找你的,靠老爸的怪胎
I’m gonna get you, daddy’s boy little freak.
我父母都死了,你这混♥蛋♥! 夠了!
My parents are dead, you fuck! Enough!
真的吗?
Is that true?
好警♥察♥, 坏警♥察♥… 你真的只靠你老爸吗?
Good cop, bad copThat you’re a daddy’s boy?
大卫.埃姆斯.西尼尔的一生
Primer on David Aames Senior.
我父亲不是属于二十一世纪的人
My father wasn’t built for the 21 st century.
他从不去麦当劳, 从不
He never went to McDonald’s, not once.
也不看电视
He never watched television, and yet…
他最喜欢的杂♥志♥仍然是电视周刊
his biggest magazine is still the TVDigest.
他和我母亲常举♥行♥大型的文学派对
He and my mother threw the grandest parties of the literary world.
热气球, 高空跳伞
Ballooned. Jumped out of airplanes.
他追求冒险
He sought adventure.
他的自传是…
His autobiography is the manual…
纽约所有残酷竞争的出版商的指南
for every cutthroat publisher in New York City.
书名叫”捍卫王国”
It’s called Defending the Kingdom.
我读过
I’ve read it.
第127页
Page 127-
“小大卫是个可爱的孩子”
“David Jr. was a delight as a child.”
我有漏掉什么吗? 这就是他写的所有关于你的?
Did I miss something here? Was that all he wrote about you?
我觉得他一直不能原谅这个事实…
I don’t think he ever got over the fact…
我有十分…
that I’m absolutely…
严重的惧高症
terrified of heights.
接下来讽刺的是
The irony continues.
他和我妈被醉酒少年撞死…
When he and my mother were run over by a drunken teenager…
在十年前的新年夜里
on New Year’s Eve ten years ago…
他把最重要的…
he left the keys…
他的王国的东西…
to the kingdom…
留给了我
to me.
51%的股权
Fifty-one percent control.
其余49%股权由七名董事共有…
Forty-nine percent going to a group of seven board members…
他们每一个都认为自己是老大
who all thought they were first in line.
而你认为是董事会…这7个矮人…
And you believe the boardthe Seven Dwarfs-
为了夺取公♥司♥控制权才陷害你入狱?
put you here to take control of your company?
关你屁事?
What do you care?
我们只是聊天
We’re just talking.
今晚是周三晚上…
And tonight’s Wednesday night…
通常我要和两个女儿去Black Angus吃晚饭
and I go to Black Angus for dinner with my two daughters on Wednesdays.
所以我得快点走
So I’ll have to leave soon.
你知道我们时间有限,对吧?
You do understand that our time is limited, don’t you?
如果我说出來…
If I talk…
你一定觉得我疯了
you’ll just think I’m crazy.
没有不尊敬的意思, 想象有一个人…
With all the possible respect I can offer a man…
戴着塑胶面具在大谈阴谋论, 大卫…
wearing a latex mask and spouting conspiracy theories, David…
相信我,你已经疯了
believe me, you’ve crossed that bridge.
祝你用餐愉快
Enjoy your dinner.
人生有五个最基本的情绪, 大卫
There are five basic emotions in life, David.
告诉我,哪一种情绪在困扰着这个人…
Tell me, what emotion gripped him…
在他进入牢房♥之前
before he entered that cell?
是罪恶感…
Was it guilt…
仇恨…
hate…
羞耻…
shame…
报复…
revenge…
爱?
love?
我完全猜错了, 是吧?
I’m completely on the wrong track, aren’t I?
谁要冰块?
Who needs ice?
大卫, 生日快乐
David, happy birthday.
你对鞋子的品味无人能及
You have got the greatest taste in shoes, bar none anywhere.
艾玛, 你见过利奈特了吗? 没, 但恐怕我俩没共同点
Emma, have you met Lynette? I fear what we may have in common.
大卫, 你邀请了整个奥林匹克雪板队?
David, did you invite the entire Olympic snowboarding team?
今晚是我生日
Tonight is my birthday.
对大卫说生日快乐 生日快乐
Say happy birthday to David. Happy birthday.
欢迎来到圣地
Welcome to Graceland.
生日快乐, 臭小子
Happy birthday, you son of a bitch.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
嗨, 各位朋友, 大家好
Hey, friends of me, hello.
玩疯一点 立体影像就要开始了
Let the fun ensue. Living Stereo will be on-line soon.
是伟大的约翰柯川(萨克斯演奏) 他们会喜欢登上杂♥志♥的
It is the great John Coltrane. They would love an article on it.
如果你喜欢,这是个很棒的原型
If you like it, it’s an amazing prototype.
别,别 不好意思 没事
Excuse me. No, no. Thank you. That’s okay.
文学天才, 布莱恩谢比 生日快乐
Literary god, Brian Shelby. Happy birthday.
还是那些相互间老套的话…
And all the usual shit people say to each other-
你好吗? 活在梦中, 宝贝, 活在梦中
How you doing? Living the dream, baby, Living the dream.
大卫.埃姆斯
David Aames.
我如何能享受这份厚礼? 这礼物可是我索菲亚.塞拉诺的
To what do I owe this pleasure? The pleasure of Sofia Serrano.
我今天在图书馆认识她, 你无法想象
We met today at the library, if you can believe that.
抱歉, 我的外套对你的衣橱来说太大了
Sorry about my coat. It’s too big for your closet.
我们假装是知识分子 真不可思议, 我喜欢你的外套
We were pretending to be intellectuals. It’s amazing. I love your coat.
我穿得太讲究了,我意思是,太糟了
I overdressed. I mean, I underdressed.
我会假装你们在听我说
I’ll continue like you’re both actually listening to me.
你还有其他地方放吗?
Do you have another room to put it in?
丹妮尔
Danielle. Do you have another room to put it in?
I have ceased to exist.
我都不存在了
Do you have another room to put it in?
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥就在附近, 那里也许够大
Madison Square Garden is nearby. It might fit there.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我们一起挑的 谢谢你
We picked it out together. Thank you.
我们..挑的..一起
We picked it out together.
我们 别客气
We. You’re welcome.
别含情脉脉了, 拆礼物吧
Stop flirting and open it.
我们去喝一杯 是
Let’s get a drink. Yes.
我要拿到楼上
I’ll leave this upstairs.
布莱恩, 过来…
Brian, come here…
我马上回来 好的
I’ll be right back. Okay.
听着 嘿, 汤米
Listen. Hey, Tommy.
不, 不, 别把我甩了
No, no, don’t blow me off.
我都打包好了, 我准备回伦敦了, 我也知道…
I’m all packed. I’m going back to London and I understand.
你让我做另外的律师工作, 这样就不用开除我
You put me up for the other attorney’s job so you didn’t have to fire me.
这很高明, 你老爸也会这么做
That’s a classy move and your father would have done the same.
没关系, 汤米
It’s okay, Tommy.
我越来越不称职了
I became incompetent.
没什么比一个老古董更没用的了
Is there anything more unbecoming than an aging mascot?
我关心你老爸
I cared for your father.
对他忠心耿耿
I lived and breathed for him.
那些家伙, 那7个矮人…
These guys, the Seven Dwarfs…
他们觉得你很幼稚
they think you’re stupid-
是公♥司♥的绊脚石, 是捣乱的人
a corporate hazard, a rogue.
他们正想办法把你赶走, 大卫
They are gonna find a way to get you out, David.
他们会逐步夺走你的公♥司♥, 你的生活…
They’re lined up for your office, your life…
你的地位
your position.
他们处心积虑…
They’re working day and night…
想抢走你51%的股权
to cheat you out of your 51 % vote.
他们想卖♥♥掉这个文学的基业…
And they’re gonna sell this tradition of words…
这样他们就可以为所欲为
so they can eat in a better cafeteria.
但他们不知道的是
But what they don’t know is this.
人们还会阅读的!
People will read again!
我知道了
I got it.
他们甚至在你背后给你取外号♥
They even got a nickname for you behind your back.
国民老二
Citizen Dildo.
你有了不起的天性…
You got great instincts…
但我要很诚挚的告诉你…
but I say this with complete love.
掌控你的人生…
Claim your life…
学会做一个混♥蛋♥
learn to be an asshole-
再说就多了