我不必知道
I don’t need to know.
这没什么
It doesn’t matter.
只要告诉我你爱我
Just tell me that you love me.
我爱你
I love you.
幸福对你来说是什么, 大卫?
What is happiness to you, David?
对我来说…
For me…
就是在这儿和你在一起
it’s being here with you.
这他妈的…
What the fuck…
是怎么回事?
is happening?
这他妈的怎么回事?
What is fucking happening?
大卫真是个可爱的小孩
David was a real delight as a child.
噢, 天哪!
Oh, God!
我很害怕你真厉害!
I’m so afraid of how powerful this is!
噢, 大卫!
Oh, David!
红礼服, 系带鞋?
Red dress, strappy shoes?
这是我听过的最棒的话
That is the greatest thing I’ve ever heard.
下辈子当我们都是猫的时候
In another life when we are both cats.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
嘿, 老兄, 怎么回事?
Hey, man, what’s happening?
你这婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
我不想看见你的脸!
I don’t wanna see your face!
是我♥干♥的, 对吧?
I did it, didn’t I?
但我没觉得我杀过人
But I don’t feel like I killed someone.
大卫… 我觉得…
David… I feel like…
那个男人是谁… 我像在梦中
who was the man… I’m in a dream.
餐馆里的那个?
at the restaurant?
有时候…
Sometimes…
大脑的行为让你觉得就像在做梦
the mind behaves as if it were in a dream.
面孔变换, 一个人变成另一个
Faces change. People become other people.
潜意识是很强烈的
The subconscious is a powerful thing.
你对茱莉没兴趣, 不是吗?
You treated Julie carelessly, didn’t you?
你对她抱有负罪感…
Your feelings of responsibility or guilt over Julie…
很容易把索菲亚当成茱莉
might have easily turned Sofia into Julie.
你知道精神错乱是什么吗?
Do you know what derangement is?
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
我所知道的就是,你杀了你的女朋友…
All I know is, you killed your girlfriend…
我不知道你想的是什么
and I don’t know what’s in your mind.
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
我会一直跟进这案子如果可以的话, 但我们没时间了
I would work on this case forever if I could, but we’re out of time.
你会以什么做辩词?
What will you plead?
暂时性神经失常
Temporary derangement.
这是最好的说法
That’s your best chance.
我不认为他们会相信我
I don’t think they’ll believe me.
你相信什么?
What do you believe?
无论相信什么, 我很关心你
Believe it or not, I care about you.
你对我来说已经像家人一样
You’ve become like family to me.
我不想放弃你, 大卫, 但我需要了解更多
I don’t want to give up on you, David, but I needed more.
我需要…
I needed-
我需要一个答案
I needed an answer.
我的意思是, 我觉得会有一个更好的理由…
I mean, I even thought there was more than a good chance…
有人在陷害你
somebody was playing a trick on you.
也许是董事会
Maybe it was the board.
但这已经超过我的职责
But I can’t exceed my duties.
我只是个心理学家
I’m just a psychologist.
我也得走了
And I have to go now.
审讯的时候再见?
Will I see you at the trial?
不, 我只…
No, I’m-
我只算是个开场
I’m just the opening act.
“让您安心是我们的专长, 这是我们生命延续的信条”
Reassurance is our specialty. That is the Life Extension credo.
“班尼是一条曾被冻了三个月的小狗…”
Benny is a dog who was frozen for three months…
“解冻后过上了正常的生活”
and thawed out to live a normal life.
“生命延续也能用在人类的形式上”
Life Extension can translate to the human form too.
“你如何办到这些?”
How do you accomplish such a thing?
“72个冷冻的病人…”
Seventy-two cryonized patients…
“目前保存在新不伦瑞克省我们的收容中心里”
are currently held at our facility in New Brunswick.
“我们拥有世界上最好的科技人员”
And we feature the finest scientific technicians on the planet.
麦凯布医生!
McCabe!
回来!
Come back!
LE (发音近似Ellie–艾莉)
LE
生命延续公♥司♥
Life Extension Corporation, please.
我能帮你吗? LE
Can I help you? LE.
我们有法♥院♥许可
We hold a court order.
我想我之前来过这里
I think I’ve been here before.
她叫莉比
Her name is Libby.
早上好, 麦凯布先生
Good morning, Mr. McCabe.
我是莉比, 让我为你效劳
I’m Libby. I’m here to assist you.
他是我儿子, 他很害羞
He’s my son. He’s very shy.
你不是媒体或法律协会的, 是吧?
You’re not with the media or a part of any legal consortium, correct?
不是
No.
欢迎来到生命延续
Welcome to Life Extension.
看一下我们的简介, 请跟我来
Take a look at our proposal. Please follow me.
你可以在外面等着
You can wait out here.
你们会去见丽贝卡.迪尔伯恩…
You’ll be meeting Rebecca Dearborn…
我心目中的榜样
my personal role model.
我不想再要痛苦, 我已经受够了
I didn’t need the pain anymore. I already experienced that.
他们想要你倒下死掉, 生命延续想要你生存
They want you to lay down and die. Life Extension wants you to live.
我不认为上帝不同意这么做
I don’t think that God disapproves of this.
“冰冻: 觉醒的历程…
“Cryonization.: a journey of reawakening…
首先以超低温保存人体”
after the preservation of the human body at extremely low temperatures.”
他们也曾嘲笑过儒勒·凡尔纳 (科幻小说之父)
They laughed at Jules Verne too.
大卫, 你不是…
You are not-
麦凯布先生, 你好, 我是丽贝卡.迪尔伯恩
Mr. McCabe, how are you? I’m Rebecca Dearborn.
生命延续, 或者我们更喜欢称为LE…
Life Extension, or LE as we like to refer to it…
是对未来的展望…
is a glimpse of the future.
是一张入场券…
It’s a ticket.
非肤浅的, 而是极有意义的…
Not in the juvenile sense, but in the deeply meaningful sense…
深入人类内心的探索
that can only be born in the human heart.
人体的DNA代码已被破解
The DNA codes of the human body have been broken.
很快, 心脏病, 癌症…
Soon, heart ailments, cancer…
很多都会成为过去
so much more will be a thing of the past.
非常简单,你的痛苦, 你的不满…
Very simply, your anguish, your discontent…
甚至你的死亡, 都不再发生…
even your death is no longer necessary…
…于传统的概念里
in a traditional sense.
无论是什么疾病掩藏在那面具后面, 它都是暂时的
Whatever malady hides behind that mask, it’s temporary.
在你死去一小时内…
Within an hour of your passing…
LE将把你的身体转移到一个容器里…
LE will transfer your body to a vessel…
在那里你将被密封, 并用-196度低温冰冻
where you will be sealed and frozen at 196 degrees below zero.
断电, 地震…
Power outtages, earthquakes-
没有任何事会影响你的挂起式休眠
nothing will affect your suspension hibernation.
你和这些人签了合约吗, 大卫?
Did you sign a contract with these people, David?
“清晰梦境”
“Lucid Dream”
清晰梦境选项是什么?
What’s the Lucid Dream option?
很好的选择
Good choice.
清晰梦境, 是LE最新的服务选项
The Lucid Dream is Life Extension’s newest option.
需要额外付一点钱…
For a little extra…
我们提供的这种冰冻结合了…
we offer the cryonic union…
科技和享乐的效果
of science and entertainment.
“冰冻乐”
“Cryo-tainment.”
也许这解释会有帮助
Some find this presentation helpful.
# 有一个宇宙 #
I have a universe
# 在我心中 #
Inside me
现代人一生的写照
Portrait of a modern human life.
美国, 男性…
American, male…
出生然后死亡
birth and death.
想象你正承受绝症之痛
Imagine that you are suffering from a terminal illness.
你想被冰冻, 但你更想被复活…
You’d like to be cryonized, but you’d rather be resurrected…
继续目前你所熟悉的生活
to continue your own life as you know it now.
LE会满足你的要求
LE offers you the answer.
一旦复活…
Upon resurrection…
你将继续以永恒的状态…
you will continue in an ageless state…