…as much as I believe you do…
…那样和别人结婚会是种罪
…then it would be a crime to marry anyone else.
很好
That’s good.
很好,不过…
That’s good, but…
我能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
好的
Yes.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我17了
I’m 17.
为什么你要做个丈夫…
Why do you want to be a husband…
…当你能做个情人时?
…when you can be a lover?
继续写
Keep writing.
你为什么不放弃所有婚姻的念头…
Why don’t you leave all the boredom of marriage to Gercourt…
…而拥有爱的激动呢?
…and keep the excitement of love for yourself?
继续写,我说 我会
– Keep writing, I said. – I will.
不过…
But…
你真的相信你自己能杀了我吗?
Do you really believe yourself capable of killing me?
什么?
What?
先生,快点过这来然后看窗外
Sir, come here quick and look out the window.
我非常清楚你不在家, 不过看,她还在哪
I made it very clear that you weren’t home, but look, she’s still there.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
你为什么来?
Why did you come?
你认为你在这能找到什么?
What do you think you’ll find here?
就是你爱我
That you love me.
你要我对你撒谎吗?
Do you want me to lie to you?
是的
Yes.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她离开了
She left.
她叫醒了我 那时天还很黑
She woke me up. It was still dark.
她说什么了吗? 没有
– Did she say anything? – No.
我在家不见任何人
I’m not at home to anyone.
是维蒙特先生
It’s Monsieur de Valmont.
带他进大厅
Show him into the salon.
你必须有勇气,子爵…
You must have a lot of courage, Vicomte…
…在你让那老师杀我…
…to come here after you sent that…
…之后来这
…lunatic harp teacher to kill me.
我很抱歉
I apologize for that.
这是很愚蠢的
It was a silly thing to do.
我感到很可怕
I feel awful.
你很惊讶?
Are you surprised?
你是个可怕的人
You are an awful man.
你认为一个男人会改变吗?
Do you think a man can change?
是的
Yes.
对最坏来说
For the worse.
我认为你就像我一样可怕
I think you’re as awful as I am.
我是的
I am.
那正是我们永远不应该是敌人的原因
That’s why we should never be enemies.
我们应该做朋友…
We should always be friends…
…好朋友
…good friends.
甚至更亲密 情人?
– More than that. – Lovers?
更亲密
Even more.
你不是求婚吧?
You’re not proposing marriage?
如果我是呢?
What if I were?
不过那真的太好了
But that’s wonderful.
太好了
Wonderful.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们中谁会先背叛对方?
Which of us would betray the other first this time?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我这么想你
I’ve missed you so much.
我还爱你,你知道吗?
I still love you, you know?
当没人分享你的秘密时很孤独吧?
Isn’t it lonely when there’s no one to share your secrets with?
是的
Yes, it is.
你愿意分享我最后的秘密吗?
Would you like to share my latest secret?
当然
Yes.
过来
Come.
我已经向先生 de 德斯奈解释…
I’ve explained to Monsieur de Danceny…
…塞西尔因为你而失去贞操…
…that Cecile lost her virginity in your arms…
…不过他不相信我
…but he didn’t believe me.
所以既然你碰巧在这里…
So since you happen to be here…
…你介意自己告诉他吗?
…would you mind telling him about it yourself?
我要的
I want that.
不过这同样的钱 不!那!
– But the same money… – No! That!
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
我很抱歉,弗朗丝夫人
I’m sorry, monsieur. Madame de Volanges…
什么? 我不应该让你进去,先生
– What? – I’m not supposed to let you in, monsieur.
很严厉的命令
Strict orders.

No.
不,先生,认真的说 我会失去我的职位
No, monsieur, seriously. I could lose my position.
谁? 维蒙特
– Who is it? – It’s Valmont.
我们要离开了
We’re leaving now.
我们现在必须要走了
We have to go now, right now.
没人能认出你 我们作为两个男人一起旅行
Nobody must recognize you. We’re traveling together as two men.
你明白吗? 我们作为两个男人一起走 在改装下
You understand? We’re going as two men. In disguise.
德斯奈已经在等了
And Danceny is already waiting.
他在乡下 很远
He’s in the country. It’s very far.
我们现在得走了 不,他不能
– We have to go now, right now. – No, he’s not.
他可以
Yes, he is.
他不行
No, he’s not.
子爵
Vicomte.
我想是时间让塞西尔知道真♥相♥了
I thought it was time that Cecile knew the truth.
维蒙特先生, 你立刻离开这屋子
Monsieur de Valmont, you will leave this house immediately.
维蒙特先生?
Monsieur de Valmont?
我是巴侬, 而这位是席瓦里哀
I am Baron de Segur, and this is Chevalier de Malpoix.
德斯奈·席瓦里哀 希望你 明早在这个地方见他
Chevalier de Danceny expects you at dawn tomorrow at this location.
我们是他的证人 我们相信你的判断力
We are his witnesses. We count on your discretion.
我会在哪见他的
I’ll meet him there.
你!
You!
是的,你
Yes, you.
和他
And him.
他!
Him!
和他!
And him!
坐!
Sit!
坐下!
Sit!
好孩子
Good boy.
先生
Sir.
先生,你肯定准备好决斗了吗?
Sir, are you sure you feel up to a duel?
先生
Sir.
先生
Gentlemen.
先生,你的证人在哪?
Sir, where are your witnesses?
达克先生,你愿意向前走吗?请
Monsieur le Duc, will you step up, please?
巴侬先生
Monsieur le Baron.
快点 过来,别害怕
Hurry up. Come on, don’t be afraid.
快点
Hurry up.
先生
Sir.
对我来说和你决斗会很尴尬
It would be embarrassing for me to fight you in your condition.
那我们做什么,请我们的钢琴老师来?
So what do we do, send for our harps?
如果你对我道歉, 我很高兴原谅你
If you offer me your apology, I’d gladly forgive you.
我的道歉?
My apology?
你要我的道歉?
You want my apology?
在我为你做了所有的事后…
After everything I’ve done for you…
…你会原谅我的
…you will forgive me.
你…
You…
…防御
…defend yourself.
夫人
Madame.
夫人,我能告诉你个秘密吗?
Madame, can I tell you a secret?
我从没告诉过任何人的秘密
A secret that I haven’t told anyone yet.
好的,我的孩子
Yes, my child.
我想我怀孕了
I think I’m pregnant.
我很肯定
I’m quite sure that I am.
是…
Is it…
…维蒙特的?
…Valmont’s?
我的天使
My angel.
我甜美的天使
My sweet angel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!