I didn’t even have a chance to thank you for the kindness you showed Cecile.
我的荣幸 不
– My pleasure. – No.
我的
Mine.
侯爵夫人
Marquise.
你输了
You lost your bet.
没有
No.
你输了
Yes.
我非常感动
I’m very impressed.
怎么样?
How was it?
非常好
Quite wonderful.
比塞西尔还好?
Better than Cecile?
是的
Yes.
比我好?
Better than me?
没人能和你比
No one compares to you.
有多真
How true.
事实上,我已经等不及拿我的回报了
In fact, I couldn’t wait to claim my reward.
什么回报? 你忘了我们的赌约吗?
– What reward? – You forgot our bet?
维蒙特,那只是一个玩笑 对我来说不是
– Valmont, that was just a joke. – Not for me.
请别!
Please!
如果你输了你会把你自己锁在一间修道院吗?
Would you have locked yourself in a monastery if you’d lost?
可惜我没输 如果呢
– But I didn’t lose. – But if you did.
如果 那甚至不应该是个问题
If. That’s not even a question.
是个问题 想像一下
Yes, it is. Imagine that you lost.
不过我赢了 想像一下!
– But I won. – Imagine!
别想转变话题
Don’t try to change the subject.
我是不是个打赌赢了的人?
And am I something that one wins as a wager?
是!因为你接受了
Yes! Because you accepted it.
我知道 你赢了,不过如果你输了
I know. You won, but if you did lose…
可惜我没有! 我知道
– But I didn’t! – I know, for God’s sake.
你想怎样?我赢了, 我有权力拿我的奖金!
What are you going on about? I won, and I have the right to collect my prize!
你现在像个丈夫一样
Now you sound just like a husband.
你想知道为什么我没再嫁吗?
Do you want to know why I never remarried?
这样没人能说有权力对我如何
So that no one could ever claim they had any rights over me at all.
你把打赌和婚姻搞混了
You are confusing bets and marriages, madame.
愿赌服输
One must always honor a bet.
你不要我?
You don’t want me?
你有机会
You had your chance.
是吗?
Yes?
多谢你,维克托瓦尔
Thank you, Victoire.
我很抱歉,不过你得离开了
I’m sorry, but you’ll have to leave now.
把信给我看看
Show me the letter.
子爵 把信给我
– Vicomte. – Show me that letter.
当然
Certainly.

Here.
这是宣战吗?
Is this a declaration of war?
如果你愿意
If you wish.
维蒙特先生? 是的
– Monsieur de Valmont? – Yes.
我是德斯奈·席瓦里哀
I’m Chevalier de Danceny.
先生,如果你把塞西尔的信给我我会非常感激
Sir, I’m infinitely grateful to you for getting Cecile’s letter to me.
你能不能给我答复呢?
Would you be kind enough to forward my reply?
得到一个答案对我非常重要
It’s extremely important that I get an answer as soon as possible.
我会自己交给她的
I’ll deliver it myself.
维蒙特先生
Monsieur de Valmont.
我应该告诉你吗?
Shall I announce you?
我自己会告诉我自己
I’ll announce myself.
是谁? 维蒙特
– Who’s there? – Valmont.
他说他要为我而死
He says he wants to die for me.
听起来他爱你
Sounds as if he loves you.
他在问我他是否应该和 让库先生决斗
He’s asking me if he should challenge Monsieur de Gercourt to a duel.
你还爱他吗?
Do you still love him?
相信我,先生,我已经尝试不爱他
Believe me, sir, I’ve been trying not to love him.
我向上帝祈祷我能忘了他
I pray to God all the time to make me forget him.
可是当我在祈祷时…
But since I pray all the time…
…我却一直想着他
…I think about him all the time.
那你只有一个选择
Then you only have one choice.
是什么呢?
What?
我们要给德斯奈写另一封信 好的
– We have to write Danceny another letter. – Yes.
不过…
But…
我们只写吗,先生?
We will only write, won’t we, sir?
是的
Yes.
是的,我们只写
Yes, we’ll only write.
多谢你
Thank you.
我相信唯一能阻止这婚姻的方法…
I believe that the only way to prevent this marriage…
…我们现在一起离开
…is for us to run away together now.
是吗?
It is?
是的
Yes, it is.
不过在国外的生活…
But the prospect of a life in a foreign country…
…我有些怕
…frightens me.
是的
Yes, it does.
是谁? 是我,亲爱的
– Who is it? – It’s me, my darling.
有人和我一起
I have someone with me.
我不会打扰你很长时间
I won’t disturb you for long.
就一会,妈妈
Just a minute, maman.
这样做真可爱
It’s lovely of you to do this.
我已经和她讨论了婚礼安排…
I’ve discussed the wedding arrangements with her…
…不过我把宣布的权力留给了你, 当然
…but I left the final announcement to you, of course.
是的,妈妈
Yes, maman.
老师
Mademoiselle.
我希望这个小小的纪念品会让你高兴
I hope this small token will please you.
多谢你
Thank you.
我能打开它吗? 请
– May I open it? – Please do.
真漂亮!
It’s beautiful!
多谢你 看,妈妈
Thank you. Look, maman.
你听了会高兴的,我们的婚礼…
You will be pleased to know that our marriage…
…会在皇家教堂举♥行♥, 国王也会出席
…will be celebrated in the royal chapel, with the King himself in attendance.
女士们,非常荣幸
Ladies, this has been a pleasure.
多谢你,亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
你听说过那国王吗?
Did you hear that about the King?
那这是德斯奈的结尾吗?
So is this the end of Danceny?

No.
我想我现在应该肯定了…
I suppose I should be firm with myself now…
…是吗?
…shouldn’t I?
是的
You should.
我们在哪?
Where were we?
“国外的生活让我有些怕 ”
“But the prospect of a life in a foreign country frightens me.”
另一方面…
On the other hand…
“梅尔黛依夫人认为 我应该和让库结婚…
“Madame de Merteuil thinks that I should marry Gercourt…
“…而让你做我的情人
“… and keep you as a lover.
“你认为这是个好建议吗, 你会接受?”
“Do you think this is good advice, and would you accept it?”
是什么?
What is it?
多谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
我太感谢你了
I couldn’t thank you enough.
是吗? 夫人,德斯奈·席瓦里哀在叫了
– Yes? – Madame, Chevalier de Danceny is calling.
带他进大厅
Show him into the salon.
席瓦里哀
Chevalier.
我刚想着你 我们得好好谈谈
I was just thinking about you. We have so much to talk about.
我要寄封信给塞西尔,妈妈
I want to send a letter to Cecile, madame.
不管如何 我非常高兴能帮你,坐下
By all means. I’d be happy to help you, sit down.
不,妈妈 你坐下
No, madame. You sit down.
你写,我说
You will write, and I will dictate.
这是你给塞西尔的信啊
It will be your letter to Cecile.
我的信?
My letter?
很有趣 我们没尝试过
Interesting. We never tried that.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我亲爱的塞西尔
My dear Cecile.
我必须为你的建议道歉
I must apologize for the advice I gave you.
年轻人…
Young man…
…并不适合我,很抱歉
…that’s not my style, to apologize.
继续写
Keep writing.
如果你真的爱着你的德斯奈…
If you truly love your Danceny…
…就像我想的那样…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!