Monsieur de Valmont is quite a writer, isn’t he?
相信我,夫人
Believe me, madame.
我不停的说不
I kept saying no.
不过我也不得不按他要求做
But I kept doing what he wanted me to do.
不过我不爱他,夫人
But I don’t love him, madame.
真的
Really, I don’t.
有些时候…
There were moments when…
…我感觉我爱他
…I felt like I did.
如果我母亲发现这些
If my mother should find out about this.
塞西尔
Cecile.
你不再是个小女孩了
You’re not a little girl anymore.
是的
Yes.
你母亲不能知道这点
Your mother must never know about this.
不过她要我嫁给让库先生
But she wants me to marry Monsieur de Gercourt.
那?
So?
你嫁给让库先生
You marry Monsieur de Gercourt.
不过我爱德斯奈
But I love Danceny.
德斯奈会是你的情人
Danceny will be your lover.
你会嫁给让库…
You will marry Gercourt…
…同时你会让德斯奈做你的情人
…and you will keep Danceny as your lover.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
不
No.
你不和你情人结婚
You don’t marry your lover.
你不?
You don’t?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我一定看起来很愚蠢,夫人
I must seem very stupid to you, madame.
不
No.
你是第一个…
You’re the first person that…
告诉我这些事的人
No one’s ever talked to me about these things before.
我爱你,塞西尔
I love you, Cecile.
我也爱你,夫人
I love you, too, madame.
你喜欢和维蒙特先生一起吗?
Did you like what you did with Monsieur de Valmont?
那你没什么要担心的,塞西尔
Then you have nothing to worry about, Cecile.
早上好,夫人
Good morning, madame.
人都到哪去了?
Where is everybody?
为什么今早所有人都迟到?
Why is everybody late this morning?
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
佛朗丝夫人
Madame de Volanges.
我知道
I know.
我从巴黎来
I’ve come from Paris.
为什么?
Why?
我来接我女儿回家
I’ve come to take my daughter home.
你知道 塞西尔
You know. Cecile.
她多么可爱 我们都喜欢她
She’s such a little darling. We all adore her.
是吗?
Yes?
塞西尔!
Cecile!
夫人
Maman.
早上好,女士们
Good morning, ladies.
夫人,真令人惊喜
Madame, what an enchanting surprise.
侯爵夫人
Marquise.
老师,让我们看看你的手
Mademoiselle, let us see your hands.
你认为这干净吗?
Do you call those clean?
继续 快点
Go on. Quickly.
我们都爱上你的女儿 她是如此一件瑰宝
We’re all so in love with your daughter. She’s such a treasure.
你一定很自豪 我是的,先生
– You must be very proud. – I certainly am, monsieur.
她如果嫁给她不爱的人我会非常不愿意的
I would hesitate to marry her to a man she didn’t love.
能再说一次吗? 我认为我会感到羞辱
– I beg your pardon? – I think I would be ashamed.
我想我知道什么会让我女儿幸福,先生
I think I know what is best for my daughter’s happiness, monsieur.
难道你看不出她爱上另一位男子吗?
But can’t you see that she’s in love with another man?
你是…
Are you…
说那位音乐老师吗? 是的
– Are you talking about that harp teacher? – Yes.
你在建议塞西尔嫁给那个孩子吗?
Are you suggesting that Cecile should marry that boy?
是的
Exactly.
你疯了吗?
Are you losing your mind?
你不能让一个持久的婚姻…
You can’t build a lasting marriage…
…由一个15岁女孩的喜好决定
…on the fancies of a 15-year-old girl.
为什么不?
Why not?
看看你周围
Look around you.
看看由于爱的幻象产生的悲剧
Look at all the tragedies caused by this illusion of love.
当一个母亲毁坏她女儿的生活才是悲剧
It’s just as tragic when a mother destroys her daughter’s life.
子爵,你对指定的婚姻一点不了解
Vicomte, you know nothing of arranged marriages.
你甚至不应该结婚
You’ve never even been married.
那些约束常常很有效
Those bonds are often very strong.
而你却惊讶 它们常常引向真正的幸福
And you’d be surprised. They can often lead to true happiness.
我可爱的姑娘
My sweet girl.
如果你明白这些人所说…
If I understand what these people have been saying…
…你有个难决定的选择
…you have a dilemma.
我有? 告诉我,如果是你的话…
– I do? – Tell me, if it were up to you…
…你愿意嫁给…先生
…would you rather marry that Monsieur de…
让库 很正确 让库
– Gercourt. – Exactly. Gercourt.
或另外一个…
Or the other one…
…那个老师?
…the one with the harp?
我会照我母亲告诉我的去做
I’d do whatever maman wants me to do.
不过那不是我姑妈要问你的 原谅妈妈
But that’s not what my aunt is asking you. Forget maman.
如果你能选择,你选哪个? 你自己选
If you had the choice, who would you pick? You, yourself.
我想我会嫁给让库先生…
I guess I would marry Monsieur de Gercourt…
…而让德斯奈做我情人?
…and keep Monsieur de Danceny for a lover?
而妈妈会有丑闻
And maman will have a huge scandal on her hands.
那选择出来了
So the dilemma is solved.
我们吃饭吧
Let us eat.
我们不等托芙夫人吗?
Are we not going to wait for Madame de Tourvel?
谁?当然 托芙夫人
Madame who? Yes, of course. Madame de Tourvel.
她今早回巴黎
She went back to Paris this morning.
我甚至不知为什么
I don’t even know why.
多么意外啊…
It was all very unexpected…
…而她在那样一种状态
…and she was in such a state.
我们说再见后我很难入睡
I had difficulty going back to sleep after we said good-bye.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
我不知道!我听不见
I don’t know! I’m deaf in this one.
别告诉任何人我回来了
Don’t tell anyone I’m back.
睡吧
Sleep.
睡吧
Sleep on.
让我留在这看看你
Let me just stay here and look at you.
每晚我都只有在梦中才见到你的脸
Night after night, I had to close my eyes to see your face.
你想我安静一点吗? 不
– Would you rather I was quiet? – No.
想喝些奶吗?
Do you want me to bring you some milk?
一杯酒?
A glass of wine?
你要什么?告诉我
What do you want? Tell me.
你的马在马厩里
Your horse is in the stable.
说话啊
Say something.
我想听你的声音
Anything. I want to hear your voice.
你丈夫什么时候回来?
When does your husband come back?
那不再有关系
It doesn’t matter anymore.
你睡的时候我给他写了封信
I wrote him a letter while you were sleeping.
我把所有的事都告诉他了
I told him everything.
我能看看那信吗? 已经寄出去了 我等不及
– May I see the letter? – It’s gone. I couldn’t wait.
不 别动
No. Don’t move.
我准备了些东西给你
I’ll prepare something for you.
我等你
I’ll wait on you.
我要侍奉你
I want to serve you.
“亲爱的…
“My dear…
“…我感到有些不忍♥…
“… I feel so much tenderness toward you…
“…所以当你得知真♥相♥时我不敢面对你
“… that I cannot bear to face you when you learn the truth.
“你是对的
“You were right.
“有些时候, 我想我能改变
“For a few illusory moments, I thought I could change.
“现在我知道我不能
“I know now I cannot.
“我希望你找到一位…
“I urge you to find another lover…
“…值得你爱的人…
“… one who is worthy of you…
“…而我为你给我的一切非常感激 ”
“… and I thank you for what you have given me.”
子爵!
Vicomte!
我甚至没机会向你表示感激,为了你对塞西尔的温柔