“如果你愿意到我身边
“If you will come to me
“我会对你忠诚
“I will be true to thee
“我们是两个真诚的爱人”
“Two lovers true are we…”
不 你又犯错了
No. You’re making the same mistake again.
右手是A,不是B
It’s A in the right hand, not B-flat.
这是首长歌♥吗,席瓦里哀?
Is this a long song, Chevalier?
另外12篇
It’s another 12 verses.
那么?
So?
多傻啊!
What a nincompoop!
“亲爱的
“Love
“花朵在我心中绽放”
“Flowers bloom in my heart…”
抱歉打搅 塞西尔要走了
Sorry to interrupt. Cecile has to go.
塞西尔,穿上
Cecile, get dressed.
为什么? 穿上
– Why? – Get dressed.
你母亲正回来 上帝!
– Your mother is on her way home. – My God!
别慌,不过我们得赶快 夫人
– Don’t panic, but we must hurry. – Madame.
我们能相信你仆人几分呢? 夫人!
– How much can we trust your maid? – Madame!
你母亲从不怀疑她
Your mother will question her.
是吗? 我们要结婚
– Yes? – We want to get married.
真的吗? 是的
– Is this true? – Yes, it is.
是吗?
Is it?
我想是的
I think it is.
你能帮我们吗?
Will you help us, please?
这是讨论婚嫁的时候吗?
Is this any time to discuss marriage?
塞西尔!
Cecile!
马丁! 是的,夫人?
– Martine! – Yes, madame?
塞西尔在哪?
Where is Cecile?
塞西尔?
Cecile?
她在…
She’s…
…她已经…
…she has…
她在哪?
Where is she?
你整晚都守着吗?
Have you been at your post all night?
是的,夫人
Yes, madame.
有人进来吗? 没有,夫人
– Has anyone come in? – No, madame.
马丁
Martine.
是的,夫人?
Yes, madame?
她去看那音乐老师了?
Did she go and see that music teacher?
我不知道,夫人 她不再和我说话了
I don’t know, madame. She doesn’t talk to me anymore.
她只和梅尔黛依夫人说话
She only talks to Madame de Merteuil now.
而她…
And she…
她…
She…
埃米丽
Emile.
夫人 原谅我,请原谅我
Maman. Forgive me, please, maman. Please.
我多么想和你在一起啊!
I wanted to be with you so much!
亲爱的,别对她太粗暴 她很抱歉
My dear, don’t be harsh with her. She’s sorry. She’s so sorry.
夫人 塞西尔
– Maman. – Cecile.
我当然原谅你
Of course I forgive you.
妈妈!我很抱歉
Maman! Please, maman. I’m sorry.
请原谅我!
Please forgive me. Please!
也许…
Maybe…
…我只是不能理解她
…I just don’t understand her.
你认为她已经准备好结婚了吗?
Do you think she’s ready to be married?
当然
Of course she is.
我甚至想…
I even thought…
…把她送会修道院
…of sending her back to the convent.

No.

No.
我只是让她离开巴黎一段时间
I would just get her out of Paris for a while.
如果你喜欢,我可以带她去乡下
If you like, I could take her to the country.
想找你并不容易
It isn’t easy to find you.
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
维蒙特先生…
Monsieur de Valmont…
…我得和你谈谈
…I must talk to you.
我知道有个地方 把手给我 不
– I know a place. Give me your hand. – No.

No.
你为什么没告诉过我?
Why didn’t you ever tell me?
什么? 就是你是个优秀的射手
– What? – That you’re such a brilliant archer.
你在说些什么? 过来,我让你看看 把手给我
– What are you talking about? – Come, I’ll show you. Give me your hand.
我是个优秀的射手?
I’m a brilliant archer?
你会看到的 过来
You’ll see. Come on.
阿泽兰
Azolan.
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
好孩子们
Good boys.
这里,先生
Here, sir.
不过我一生中没射过一支箭 把你手放在这…
– But I’ve never shot an arrow in my life. – Put your hand here…
…另一只手这儿
…and your other hand here.
那里
There.
准备好了 恩
– Ready? – Yeah.
现在放手
Now let go.
射中了!
What a shot!
我知道我是正确的
I knew I was right.
你是个优秀的射手
You are a brilliant archer.
现在,如果你把这硬币…
Now, if you were to take this coin…
…投入那灌木从中, 我知道什么会发生吗?
…and throw it in that bush, what do you suppose would happen?
我能读些东西给你听吗? 好的
– May I read you something? – Yes.
这封信是我的一位很亲密的朋友写的
This letter is from a close friend of mine.
“他所有的一生, 维蒙特先生是…
“All his life, Monsieur de Valmont has been and is…
“…一件完美的的杰作,一种诱惑的艺术
“… a consummate master of the art of seduction.
“几百个女人, 我并没夸张,夫人…
“Hundreds of women, and I am not exaggerating, madame…
“…已付出了代价
“… have paid for it.
“他俘获了无数的俘虏…
“He has charmed his countless victims…
“…设计这每个动作, 每句话,每个微笑…
“… designing his every gesture, every word, every smile…
“…用一种冷血的形式…
“… in a cold-blooded scheme…
“…只有一种结果:
“… that has only one squalid end:
“就是击溃女人的心 ”
“to destroy the woman’s honor.”
真的吗?
Is this true?
谁写的?
Who wrote that?
是吗?
Is it?
维蒙特先生, 别在我身上浪费时间
Monsieur de Valmont, don’t waste your time on me.
我没有,我也不会是,其中的一个
I am not, and I never will be, one of those women.
我知道
I know that.
所以你不停得尝试?
So, why do you keep trying?
我不知道
I don’t even know.
子爵先生
Vicomte.
我能送你一段路吗?
Can we offer you a ride?
看看我带谁来了
Look who I brought with me.
你记得我外甥女吧 下午好
– You remember my little cousin. – Good afternoon.
你想加入我们吗?
Would you like to join us?
Attaque!
Attaque!
En garde
En garde.
Attaque!
Attaque!
En garde
En garde.
Attaque
Attaque.
En garde
En garde.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
你叫什么,年轻人? 德斯奈·席瓦里哀
– What’s your name, young man? – Chevalier de Danceny.
好腕力 我很高兴你要加入我的部队
Good wrist. I’m glad you want to join my regiment.
我不,先生
I don’t, sir.
下一个
Next.
真遗憾,他没孩子
Such a pity that he doesn’t have any children.
孩子们喜爱我侄子
Children just adore my nephew.
我不是个小孩!
I’m not a child!
当然不是 你是个保护自己女人的骑士
Of course not. You’re a knight defending the honor of his lady.
Attaque!
Attaque!
夫人?
Madame?
你认识维蒙特先生很长时间了,是吗?
You’ve known Monsieur de Valmont a long time, haven’t you?
是的 很长时间了
Yes. A long time.
他是个什么样的人?
What kind of man is he?
他是…
He’s…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!