他年老又丑陋
He’s old, and he’s ugly.
我爱德斯奈
I love Danceny.
请帮帮我 我不知道怎么做
Please, madame, help me. I don’t know what to do.
让我们给德斯奈写封信
Let’s write Danceny a letter.
我已经给他写了一封
I’ve already written him one.
我能看看吗?
May I see it?
你别把你想告诉他的告诉他,塞西尔
You’re not telling him what you want to tell him, Cecile.
把你的笔拿来
Get your pen.
你怎么称呼他? 席瓦里哀
– What do you call him? – Chevalier.
亲爱的席瓦里哀…
Dear Chevalier…
你的爱激励了我去追寻自我
Your love gives me the courage to follow my heart.
我渴望能与你见面…
I long to meet you somewhere…
…在只有我们两的地方
…where we can finally be alone.
我们最大的阻碍是我母亲
Our biggest obstacle is my mother.
那? 没什么好担心的
– So? – There’s nothing to worry about.
你是这样认为吗?
Do you think so?
你几乎不能相信她有多天真
You won’t believe how innocent the whole thing is.
真的?
Really?
举个例子,你知道这些信是如何传递的吗?
For example, do you know how those letters get exchanged?
如何? 不过请…
– How? – But please…
…别让塞西尔知道是我告诉你的
…Cecile shouldn’t know that I told you.
亲爱的
My dear.
他们把这些信放在琴的弦上
They put them in the strings of the harp.
“对一个年轻女士的命运来说真遗憾
“Pity the fate of a fair young maiden
“担心的在草地和树林间寻找
“Searching the meadows and woods in fear
“除非她尽了所有的努力
“Useless for her to expend all her efforts
“或当牧羊人靠近时逃走
“Or to flee when a shepherd draws near
“如果在夜晚,当她要回家时
“If at night, as she turns to go home
“一直注视她的他出现了
“He who has watched her will then appear
“她一定对我神奇的力量佩服不已
“She must yield to my magical powers
“她无法希望她的鲜花保持
“She cannot hope to keep her flower safe
“不管她多努力地尝试
“No matter how hard she try
“我是个伟大的巫师
“I’m a great wizard, a wizard am I
“我是个伟大的巫师”
“I’m a great wizard, a wizard am I”
当你练习时,老师, 你得小心这节
When you practice, mademoiselle, you have to watch out for this passage.
这是…
It’s…
一、二、三
One-two-three.
你的音调有些颤抖
Your rhythm’s quavering a bit.
你得尝试保持稳定
You have to try and keep it steady.
你女儿学得非常好,夫人
Your daughter’s a wonderful student, madame.
把封面拿掉,埃米丽
Take the cover off, Emile.
为什么,妈妈?
Why, maman?
这是什么?
What is this?
这是什么?
What is this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是封信,夫人
It’s a letter, madame.
这是我写给你女儿的一封信
It’s a letter I wrote to your daughter.
她一点都不知道 她说的是真的
She doesn’t know anything about it. She’s telling the truth.
我听到这些很高兴
I’m glad to hear that, at least.
你能在这等我吗,年轻人? 过来,塞西尔
Will you wait for me here, young man? Come along, Cecile.
过来
Come.
坐下
Sit down.
现在告诉我真♥相♥
Now tell me the truth.
你知道这信,是吗?
You knew about the letter, didn’t you?
不,我不知道 我发誓
No, I didn’t. I swear I didn’t know.
这是他写给你的第一封信吗? 是的
– Is this the first letter he wrote to you? – Yes.
那为什么你把你的橱柜锁上?
So why are you locking your cabinet?
它锁了吗?
Is it locked?
给我钥匙
Give me the key.
我不知道钥匙哪去了
I don’t know where it is.
就在你脖子上挂着
It’s hanging round your neck.
对不起,妈妈
I’m sorry, maman.
原谅我 我很抱歉
Forgive me. Please. I’m sorry.
请原谅我
Please, maman, forgive me.
妈妈
Madame…
年轻人,你的好意过份了…
Young man, you have abused my hospitality…
…而且你伤害了我孩子的天真无邪
…and you have abused the innocence of my child.
你再也不能进这房♥子
You will never be admitted to this house again.
这是你给我女儿的信
Here are the letters you had the audacity to give to my daughter.
我要你把她给你的信交给我,今天
I want you to send me the letters she wrote to you and I want them today.
你可以走了 不过,夫人
– You may go. – But, madame…
我不想叫我的车夫
I don’t want to have to call my footman.
夫人,我想你知道我没有对不起你…
Madame, I just want you to know that I’ve never abused your hospitality…
…而我不会把塞西尔写给我的信给回你
…and I will never give back the letters Cecile wrote to me.
在里面,她向我敞开心扉,而不是向你
In them, she opened her heart to me, not to you.
我不会背叛她的信任
I won’t betray her confidence.
对于你的愤怒来说,她的信任更重要
Her trust means more to me than all your anger.
再见
Good-bye.
不!
No!
席瓦里哀!
Chevalier!
你会记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
我有一封塞西尔给你的信
I have a letter for you from Cecile.
我亲爱的塞西尔…
My dear Cecile…
…能和你在一起是我最大的愿望
…to be alone with you is my greatest desire.
而梅尔黛依夫人…
And Madame de Merteuil…
…想了个计划让我们会面
…has devised a plan for us to meet.
她会把详情解释给你听
She will explain all the details to you.
我会邀请你和你母亲到歌♥剧院来
I’ll invite you and your mother to the opera.
不过妈妈已经禁止我两星期内离开房♥子
But maman has forbidden me even to leave the house for two weeks.
准确的说
Precisely.
你拒绝我的邀请…
Which is why you will decline my invitation…
…像个好女孩…
…like a good girl…
…这样你母亲就不会怀疑了
…so that your mother suspects nothing.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的
Yes.
那时,当你母亲和我要…
Then, when your mother and I…
…去歌♥剧院时…
…are just about to leave for the opera…
…我要你跑进去说…
…I want you to run in and say…
妈妈!
Maman!
妈妈,我能和你一起去吗?
Maman, may I come with you?
我发誓… 妈妈
Please? I promise… Maman.
让我一起去吧! 我很想跟你一起去!
Let me come with you! Please! I want to go with you so much!
可以吗?
Please?
我的天使,别以为我不爱你, 不过你对你所做的事非常清楚…
My angel, don’t think I don’t love you, but you know perfectly well what you did…
…所以别这样孩子气了 回你房♥间去吧
…so stop acting like a silly child and go back to your room.
这样,这是你的衣服
So, here’s your dress.
先换了
Let’s change first.
为什么?
Why?
因为你想看起来漂亮,不是吗?
Because you want to look beautiful, don’t you?
你要我穿这些?
You want me to change into this?
梅尔黛依夫人特地为你订做的
Madame de Merteuil had it made especially for you.
真的?
Really?
谁住这里?
Who lives here?
没人
No one.
尝一口,小姐
Take a sip, mademoiselle.
梅尔黛依夫人的品位多好啊
Madame de Merteuil has such exquisite taste.
不过我的腿露出来了
But my legs show.
它们看起来很好
They look nice.
小姐,你看起来太吸引人了!
Mademoiselle, you look ravishing!
小姐,你知道我们以前从没在一起过吗?
Mademoiselle, do you realize that we’ve never been alone before?
是的
Yes.
现在请读这个
Please read it now.
席瓦里哀,这是首诗
Chevalier, this is a poem.
不 这是你知道的一首歌♥ 我只是填了新词
No. It’s a song you know. I only wrote new words for it.
你留下
You stay. Stay.
怎么了? 我不能安静地坐着
– What’s the matter? – I can’t sit still.
我不停地想起塞西尔
I keep thinking about Cecile.
看到她这么可怜让我心都碎了
It just broke my heart to see her so miserable.
我得回家 你留下
I must go home. You stay.
“亲爱的
“Love

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!