除了爱以外呢? 其他还有什么?
– Out of love? – Why else?
恐惧,也许?
Fear, maybe?
恐惧?恐惧什么?
Fear? Of what?
就是你可能被引诱 你意思是,我可能被引诱
– That you might be tempted. – You mean, I might be tempted.
嘘,亲爱的
Shush, my love.
你是说 我可能对我丈夫不忠?
Are you hinting that I could be unfaithful to my husband?
不是现在,不过,如果你独自一人时…
Not now, but, if you were alone…
维蒙特先生, 你太不了解女人了
Monsieur de Valmont, you simply don’t understand women.
你说得对
You’re right.
如果一个女人想要些刺♥激♥, 她不需要独自一人时才敢
If a woman wants a little adventure, she doesn’t need to be alone.
即使在她丈夫眼皮底下 她也能很好的掩饰的
She can manage it perfectly well right under her husband’s nose.
真的吗,夫人?
Isn’t that true, madame?
我的意思并不完全如此,夫人
That’s not at all what I meant, madame.
维蒙特先生, 我知道有些女人可能比较软弱…
Monsieur de Valmont, I know some women might be weak…
…不过…
…but…
…相信我, 有些女人是忠诚的
…believe me, there are women who will always be true.
胡说!
Nonsense!
一个忠诚的女人在字面上就矛盾
A true woman is a contradiction in terms.
并不一定
Not always.
我相信有些女人是忠诚的
I believe that some women stay true.
我觉得她们很吸引人
I find them fascinating.
男人都这样
Men usually do.
我已经注意到了
I’ve noticed that.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为男人都在追求幻觉,亲爱的
Because men are always chasing after visions, my dear.
他们想我们做天使
They want us to be angels.
不过在床上,他们又想我们是恶魔,亲爱的
But in bed, they want us to be demons, my dear.
是的,的确
Yes, indeed.
不过当你早上醒来时…
But there always comes that morning surprise…
…却总惊讶的发现躺在一位陌生女人怀里
…when you wake up in the arms of an ordinary woman.
你同意吗,子爵先生?
Do you agree, Vicomte?
我一直这么认为
I believed that for a long time.
而你很久没有了? 没有
– And you don’t anymore? – No.
对我来说,子爵先生, 你在巴黎相信一样…
It seems to me, Vicomte, that you believe one thing in Paris…
…在乡下相信另一样
…and another in the country.
也许我恋爱时相信一样 不恋爱时则是另一样
Maybe I believe one thing when I’m in love and another when I’m not in love.
有些事 我想了整晚
There’s something I’ve been wondering about all evening.
如果你能选择所有的女士…
If you had your choice of all the ladies present…
你会愿意在哪一位怀里度过一夜?
…in whose arms would you spend the night?
不 对维蒙特先生来说不公平
No. That’s not fair to Monsieur de Valmont.
问题是…
The question is…
…你们中的哪一个愿意?
…which one of you ladies would like to spend the night with him?
我们都愿意?
We all would?
我不
Not me.
我不
Not me.
我不认为这个问题值得回答
I don’t think the question is worth answering.
那就只剩我了
I suppose that just leaves me.
晚安 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
维蒙特…
Valmont…
你让我失望
You disappoint me.
那是让你留在这的原因吗?告诉我
That’s what’s keeping you here? Tell me.
你真的在恋爱吗?
Are you really falling in love?
那会使你嫉妒吗?
Would that make you jealous?
并不
Not really.
为什么不? 因为你在浪费你的时间
– Why not? – Because you’re wasting your time.
我并不这么认为 你永远得不到她的
– I don’t think so. – You’ll never have her.
你想用什么来打赌?
What do you want to wager?
你想要任何东西都可以
Anything you want.

You.
你的身体
Your body.
如果你输了呢?
And if you lose?
你想要的任何东西
Anything you want.
你要你…
I want you to…
…在修道院中保持缄默, 用灰涂身…
…shut yourself in a monastery, anoint yourself with ashes…
…为你所犯的罪忏悔
…and repent for all your sins.
我接受
I accept.
晚安,我的小和尚
Good night, my little monk.
我恐怕你会非常孤独
I’m afraid you’ll be very lonely.
在你祈祷时想起我
Remember me in your prayers sometime.
你知道,我不断想起你晚饭时说的一件事
You know, I keep thinking about one thing you said at dinner.
我说了很多事
I said so many things.
就是在你丈夫眼皮底下那件
It had to do with your husband’s nose.
而我认为你并不感兴趣
And I thought you weren’t interested.
你去哪了? 我到处找你
Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you desperately.
为什么?发生什么事了? 太可怕了
– Why? What happened? – It’s horrible.
塞西尔 什么?
– It’s Cecile. – What?
过来
Come.
我让你看过我给塞西尔的橱柜吗?
Did I show you the cabinet I gave Cecile?
非常精致
It’s an exquisite piece.
我告诉她, “你能把你所有秘密锁在里面 ”
I told her, “You can lock all your secrets in there.”
你知道她说了什么吗?
Do you know what she said?
“妈妈,你知道那是永远锁不住的 ”
“Maman, you know it will never be locked.”
那是一个女儿告诉母亲的最亲密的事吗?
Isn’t that the sweetest thing a daughter can say to a mother?
是的
Yes.
锁上了
It’s locked.
我有一把复♥制♥的钥匙 当然
– I have a duplicate key, of course. – Of course.
所以我看了里面
So I looked inside.
你知道我发现什么了吗?
Do you know what I found?
信 情书
Letters. Love letters.
从… 从她可怜的音乐老师寄来的
– From… – From her miserable music teacher.
那小孩? 那小毒蛇!
– That little boy? – That little snake!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
塞西尔甚至不知我看过那些信
Cecile doesn’t even know I’ve read the letters.
我不想让她知道我有把钥匙
I don’t want her to know I have a key.
她未婚夫知道这些吗? 当然不知道
– Does her fiance know about this? – Of course not.
我和她谈谈看能了解什么好吗?
Why don’t I talk to her and see what I can find out?
好的?
Yes?
塞西尔
Cecile.
夫人!你去哪了? 我很想你
Madame! Where have you been? I’ve missed you.
你看起来真漂亮!
How beautiful you look!
多谢
Thank you.
有时间我们得再去一次那个歌♥剧院
We must go to the opera again sometime.
我喜欢去 去那看歌♥剧真是美妙极了
I’d love to. It was so wonderful to see all that.
那些饰灯和音乐
And those chandeliers and the music.
你应该要你的音乐老师教你一些那歌♥剧里的歌♥
You should ask your music teacher to teach you some songs from the opera.
我会这么做的
I’ll do that.
你和音乐老师一起开心吗?
You happy with your music teacher?
他是个很好的老师,不过…
He’s a wonderful teacher, and…
怎么?
Yes?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
塞西尔…
Cecile…
…如果我们是朋友的话…
…if we’re to be friends…
…我们必须完全信任对方
…we must trust each other completely.
他给我写了一些信
He’s been writing me letters.
他写了?
Has he?
他写得棒极了,夫人
He writes so beautifully, madame.
他说了些什么?
What does he say?
我不知道,真的
I don’t know, really.
他有所有的感情
He has all these feelings.
他悲伤
He’s sad.
他渴望
He has longings.
你爱他吗,塞西尔?
Do you love him, Cecile?
不,我不爱他
No, I don’t.
那我回答他好吗?
So, should I answer him?
如果你不爱他…
If you don’t love him…
…鼓励他如此做是非常错误的
…it would be very wrong to encourage him.
不过,夫人,我撒谎了
But, madame, I lied.
我对你撒谎了 我爱他
I lied to you. I do love him. I’m so in love.
我不想和我丈夫结婚,丈夫
I don’t want to marry my husband, madame.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!