你的选择再正确不过了,亲爱的
You couldn’t have made a better choice, my dear.
“一个骑士骑马穿过林间空地
“A knight riding through the glade
“碰到一位漂亮的女子
“Chanced on a pretty maid
“当阳光洒下时
“And as the sunlight played
“他向她求爱
“He wooed the pretty lady
“’先生,走这边,’ 女子回答
“‘Sir, go thy way,’ the maiden replied
“’我的领主今天会来娶我
“‘My lord came today to make me his bride
“’会有其他玫瑰的
“‘There are others, other roses
“’离开我’
“‘Leave me to my lord and go’
“现在,他不敢相信这是真的
“Now, he did not believe it true
“发誓他要赢得这位女子
“Swore he would win the maid
“不过她领主来了,杀了
“But her lord came and slew
“骑士和这位女子
“Both knight and pretty lady
“朋友们,虽然你们的玫瑰如此美好… ”
“Friends, though your rose be so fair…”
她多可爱啊
She’s so adorable.
我甚至感觉不到妒忌
I can’t even feel jealous.
我希望你拥有世界上所有的幸福
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
多谢
Thank you.
可爱
Lovely.
她是…
Is she…
别动,先生 别动
Just resting, sir. Just resting.
我可以… 不
– Shall I… – No.
让我们拿出去
Let’s take it out.
到我了吗?
Is it my turn?
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
我当然记得你
Of course I remember you.
只是稍微想了一下 我是梅尔黛依夫人
– Just jog my memory a little. – I’m Madame de Merteuil.
当然,亲爱的
Of course you are, my dear.
我刚到 我知道你刚到
– I just arrived. – I know you’ve just arrived.
我坐哪?
Where is my table?
人都到哪去了?
Where is everybody?
先生
Sir.
她在那
There she is.
推我一下
Give me a push.
我能邀请你一起吗?
May I invite you for a ride?
不,这不好
No, you may not.
为什么不? 我不会游泳
– Why not? – I can’t swim.
我也不会
Neither can I.
不 我丈夫不会原谅我,如果 我溺水的话
No. My husband, he would never forgive me if I drowned.
你丈夫在哪呢,夫人? 他在鲁昂
– Where is your husband, madame? – He’s in Rouen.
你住在鲁昂? 不 我们住在巴黎
– You live in Rouen? – No. We live in Paris.
我丈夫是个法官 他在鲁昂有个案子
My husband is a judge and he has an important case in Rouen.
你爱你丈夫吗,夫人?
Do you love your husband, madame?
我非常爱他
Yes, I love him very much.
那为什么你不和他一起呢? 因为我要拜访你姑妈
– So why aren’t you with him? – Because I’m visiting your aunt.
另外,当我丈夫有重要案子要办时 他喜欢一个人
Besides, when my husband works on important cases he prefers to be alone.
他常有重要案子吗? 是的,经常
– Does he often work on important cases? – Yes, quite often.
那你一定是个特别的女人 不,只是…
– Then you must be an exceptional woman. – No, it’s…
不特别 为什么? 爱着一个永远不在的丈夫
– Not exceptional. Why? – To love a husband who’s never there.
你结婚了吗,维蒙特先生? 没有
– Are you married, Monsieur de Valmont? – No.
我在恋爱
I’m in love.
你在恋爱 是的
– You’re in love. – Yes.
那为什么你不和她在一起呢? 我正和她在一起
– Then why aren’t you with her? – I am with her.
我现在正在和她说话
I’m talking to her right now.
你不应该说这些 为什么?恋爱有错吗?
– You shouldn’t have said that. – Why not? Is it wrong to be in love?
不,只要感觉是相互 和合法的
No, as long as the feeling’s mutual and legitimate.
这意味着你不爱我吗?
Does that mean you don’t love me?
我当然不爱你
Of course I don’t love you.
不要这样!
Don’t do that!
维蒙特先生!
Monsieur de Valmont!
维蒙特先生,请!
Monsieur de Valmont, please!
别这样 你吓着我了
Don’t do that. You frightened me.
我淹死了又有什么关系呢? 你又不爱我
What does it matter if I drown? You don’t love me.
有时候我朋友说 我很天真,不过…
Look, sometimes my friends tell me I’m naive, but…
我并不愚蠢到看不出你想要什么
I’m not so silly that I don’t see what you want.
是吗?我要什么?
Yes? What do I want?
如果你再这样说话, 我们是不能成为朋友的
If you don’t stop talking that way, we can’t be friends.
我只要能接近你…
All I want is to be near you…
…听你一次又一次的说 你不爱我
…and to hear you telling me over and over again that you don’t love me at all.

No.
不,和你谈话我需要变得更聪明些
No, I’m not clever enough to talk to you.
救命!
Help!
救命啊!
Help me!
救命!
Help me!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
子爵先生
Vicomte.
发生什么了?
What happened?
一点意外
An accident.
你果然来了
So you did come.
多谢,阿泽兰 我不需要你了
Thank you, Azolan. I won’t be needing you.
不,他会的
Yes, he will.
准备一下他的行囊
Prepare his traveling clothes and pack the rest.
我们要去巴黎 等等
– We’re going to Paris. – Wait.
等等
Wait.
为什么? 我在巴黎非常…
– Why? – I need you in Paris…
…需要你
…very much.
你也可以去
You may go.
这是什么?
What is it?
你记得那次在歌♥剧院中 我的侄女吗?
You remember my little cousin from the opera?
记得
Yes.
你记得她要结婚了吗? 记得
– You remember she’s getting married? – Yes.
猜一下她嫁给谁
Guess to whom.
我怎么猜得到呢?
How could I guess?
让库先生
Monsieur de Gercourt.
需要我♥干♥什么?
Where do I fit in?
你是唯一能帮我的人
You’re the only one who can help me.
你要我和他决斗吗?
Do you want me to challenge him to a duel?
子爵先生,我想的是…
Vicomte, for what I have in mind…
…我非常需要你活着
…I need you very much alive.
你知道,小塞西尔…
You know, little Cecile…
她让我想起 我15岁的时候
She reminds me so much of myself when I was 15.
她天真无邪…
She’s naive, innocent…
…单纯
…pure.
是吗?
Yes?
我要你结束它
I want you to put an end to it.
我要你占有她的处子之身
I want you to take her virginity.
我要让库在新婚之夜发现 …
I want Gercourt to discover on his wedding night…
…他并不是第一个
…that he didn’t get there first.
我要让他成为巴黎的笑柄
I want to make him the laughingstock of Paris.
你要我去引诱一个小女孩…
You want me to seduce a little girl…
…什么都没见过…
…who’s seen nothing…
…什么都不知道…
…who knows nothing…
…仅仅因为好奇?
…who’ll probably flop on her back out of simple curiosity?
你不需要我 谁都可以办到
You don’t need me for that. Anyone can do that.
不过我以为你喜欢她 我以为我在帮你
But I thought you liked her. I thought I was doing you a favor.
另外,我现在不能去巴黎
Besides, I can’t go to Paris now.
为什么? 这里的空气多么清新
– Why? – The air here is so fresh.
你还能听到鸟啼声 而你在巴黎永远听不到
And you hear the birds singing. You never hear the birds in Paris.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我能换个话题吗,夫人?
May I change the subject, madame?
随便,亲爱的
Change anything you want, my dear.
你爱你丈夫吗?
Do you love your husband?
是的
Yes.
我非常爱他
Yes, I love him very much.
那么你来这干吗?
Then why are you here?
你为什么不和他在一起?
Why aren’t you with him?
我恐怕侯爵夫人和我 一样感到好奇
I’m afraid the Marquise and I share the same banal curiosity.
看起来托芙夫人的丈夫 工作的时候喜欢一个人
Seems that Madame de Tourvel’s husband prefers to be alone when he works.
男人总说喜欢独处, 不过我爱我丈夫
Men always say they prefer to be alone, but I love my husband.
所以,他去哪我去哪
So, I go where he goes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!