The switchboard is overloaded. Give it 10 minutes and try again.
接线总机负荷太重了 10分钟后再试
Give me General Bieler, District 11.
给我接11区的比勒尔将军
We still need…
我们得…
I don’t want to leave any section… Keep trying.
不能离开任何一个区… 继续连吧
Out of my way. Where is General Fromm?
让开 弗罗姆将军在哪儿
General Fromm is no longer in command. I am.
我现在代替弗罗姆将军了
Beck? What are you doing here? What is going on?
贝克? 你在这儿干吗 这是怎么回事
The Furer is dead. The SS are staging a coup.
元首死了 纳粹党卫军要发动政♥变♥
We’ve initiated Operation Valkyrie to crush the uprising
我们启动了瓦尔基里计划来镇♥压♥武装
And save Hitler’s Germany.
这样才能拯救希♥特♥勒♥的德意志
You will present the order to your troops.
你得下令给你的军队
I will do no such thing until I speak to General Fromm.
不见到弗罗姆将军 我是不会这么做的
You will follow your orders, or you are under arrest.
要么服从 要么被捕
This is treason. I will take no part. The Furer is not dead.
这是造♥反♥ 我不会参与的 元首没有死
The Furer is not dead! Stop him!
元首没有死 拦住他
The Furer is not dead! The Furer is not dead!
元首没有死 元首没有死
I have sworn an oath! This is treason!
我发过誓的 这是在造♥反♥
You all swore an oath! Listen to what I have to say.
你们都发过誓 听我说
You are all making a terrible mistake!
你们犯了大错了
The Furer is not dead!
元首没有死
The furer is not dead!
元首没有死
Please try my wife again.
请再试下能否接通我夫人电♥话♥
Bamberg, please.
请接♥班♥贝格
Take your hands off me!
手拿开
Sir.
长官
Over 215 enemy tanks have been annihilated
在过去的几周中 有215辆敌军坦克
In the past week alone.
被歼灭
The air force, engaged in low-flying offensives
空军开始了低空干扰
On enemy concentrations… Lieutenant.
集中敌人的… 中尉
I can’t get through to General Gerlach.
我接不通格拉赫将军
Send a runner down to his office. Bring him here.
找个人去他办公室 把他带来
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yes, this is Stauffenberg.
是的 我是史陶芬伯格
I was speaking to the General about five minutes ago.
我5分钟前和将军通过话
He told me he’d return my call. I’ve yet to hear from him.
他说会回我电♥话♥ 可一直没有
I trust everything in your district is under control?
我相信你那个区不会有事
Hans, I need your answer. There’s no more time for indecision.
汉斯 你得给我个答案 没时间犹豫了
And the General knows I’m waiting?
将军知道我还在等?
I’m ordering you to put him on the phone immediately.
我命令你马上让他听电♥话♥
The army gave their oath to a liar, Hans.
军队在向一个骗子效忠 汉斯
Hello? One who’s broken his own oath…
喂? 一个人如果一再的…
Hello? …to the people a hundred times over.
喂? …失信于人
Hans, listen to me…
汉斯 听我说…
This operation has been terminated! Stand down!
此次行动终止 撤退
Today, an attempt was made on the Furer’s life.
今天 有人企图杀害元首
The Furer himself suffered no maior injuries beyond light burns and bruises.
而元首本人除了一些擦伤外并无大碍
He resumed his work immediately.
并马上投入了工作
Those seriously wounded include General Schmundt,
施蒙特将军
Colonel Brandt and staff assistant Berger.
勃兰特上校和助理伯格受重伤
Lighter iniuries were sustained by General Jodl
约德尔将军
And Generals Korten, Buhle, Bodenschatz, Heusinger…
科滕将军 布尔 伯登沙尔茨 霍依兴格等受轻伤
Send the following orders to all Reserve Army commanders.
下发命令给所有的军队司令官
“Broadcast incorrect. Furer is dead.”
“广播有误 元首已死”
“Operation Valkyrie still in effect.”
“瓦尔基里计划仍然有效”
…and, as scheduled, received Mussolini for an afternoon briefing.
按照惯例 在下午听取了墨索里尼的简报
Long live our furer, Adolf Hitler,
全能的上帝保佑元首
Whom the almighty God has so visibly blessed today.
元首阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥万岁
I saw the blast.
我亲眼看见它爆♥炸♥了
I saw the blast.
亲眼看见的
Today an attempt was made on the Furer’s life.
今天 有人企图杀害元首
The Furer himself suffered no maior injuries beyond light burns and bruises.
而元首本人除了一些擦伤外并无大碍
I’m sorry. He resumed his work immediately.
很抱歉 并马上投入工作
Those seriously wounded include Genera Schmundt,
施蒙特将军
Colonel Brandt and staff assistant Berger.
勃兰特上校和助理伯格受重伤
Lighter iniuries were sustained by General Jodl
约德尔将军
And Generals Korten, Buhle, Bodenschatz, Heusinger…
科滕将军 布尔 伯登沙尔茨 霍依兴格等受轻伤
Shortly after the attempt on his life,
爆♥炸♥后
the Fuhrer was joined by Reichsmarschall Goring
在戈林帝国元帅的陪同下
And, as schedued, received Mussoini for an afternoon briefing.
按照惯例 在下午听取了墨索里尼的简报
Stay tuned for the Furer’s address to the German people.
稍后是元首的讲话
My family?
我的家人呢
Our lines have been cut.
我们的线被切断了
I’m sorry. Go.
很抱歉 走吧
It’s all right. Go.
没关系的 走吧
General. Sir. We have to get you out of here.
将军 我们得带您撤退
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Stop! Stand down!
站住 不许动
I said stop! I said stand down!
我说站住 不许动
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Colonel Stauffenberg?
史陶芬伯格上校
By orders of the Furer, you’re under arrest.
我们奉元首之命逮捕你
If you have any last messages to your wives and children,
如果你们还有话要对妻儿说的
I will hear them now.
就快说吧
Very well.
很好
A court-martial convened by me in the Furer’s absence
我将带领军事法庭 在元首不在的情况下
Will pronounce sentence. Beck, you’re under arrest.
宣布判决 贝克 你被捕了
Colonel Mertz Von Quirnheim, General Olbricht, Lieutenant Haeften,
梅尔茨·冯·基尔海姆上校 奥尔布里希特将军 赫夫特中尉
And the Colonel whose name I will not mention,
还有无名上校
Are condemned to death.
全部死刑
General. My orders are to take these men alive.
将军 我接到的命令是活捉这些人
Noted, Major.
注意了 少校
I’d like a pistol, please.
我能要只手♥枪♥吗
For personal reasons.
私人原因
Get on with it.
继续
With all respect… That will be all, Major.
恕我冒昧… 好了 少校
Killing us won’t hide your involvement.
杀了我们 你也脱不了干系
My involvement? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
脱不了干系? 我不知道你什么意思
You knew and did nothing. You’re as guilty as any of us.
你心知肚明 你应与我们同罪
Spare me, Lieutenant. No one will be spared.
饶了我吧 中尉 没人会被饶恕的
I’m thinking of earlier times.
我想起了以前的时光
This is an outrage that has never before been perpetrated here!
这是一起从未有过的暴行
A field marshal and a general declare that they could do things better
一个元帅和一个将军声称会做国家元首
Than he who is the Furer of us all!
做得比我们现在的元首要好
You confess to having said this? Yes.
你承认说过这些吗 是的
My fellow Germans. I speak to you tonight for two reasons.
我的同胞们 我今晚的讲话有两个目的
First, so that you can hear my voice and know that I am unhurt.
第一 你们能听到我的声音就证明我无恙
Second, so that you may know the details of a crime
第二 你们应该知道此次阴谋的真♥相♥
Without parallel in German history.
这是一次德国史上前所未有过的阴谋
A small clique of ambitious, dishonorable officers
一个小帮派 一群敌对分子
Have conspired to eliminate me.
密谋杀害我
Except for a few bruises and burns, I was completely untouched.
但我除了轻微擦伤 并无大碍
See in this the hand of Providence,
我相信是上帝眷顾我
Directing me to complete my work.
要引领我完成我的使命
Look them in the eye.
直视他们的眼睛
They’ll remember you.
他们会铭记你
Olbricht!
奥尔布里希特
Make ready.
准备
We’ll, we have to show the world that not all of us were like him.
我们要向世界证明 不是每个人都像他一样
Safe! Stand!
放下 立正
Fire!
开火
Stand!
立正
Stauffenberg!
史陶芬伯格
The people know we put our principles above personal gain.
人们知道我们将正义放在个人利益之上
Make ready!
准备
Aim
瞄准
Safe! Stand!
放下 立正
You may hand us over to the executioner,
你可以判我们死刑
But in three months’ time,
可3个月后
The disgusted and harried people will bring you to book
饱受折磨的人们将会对你们做出审判
And drag you alive through the dirt in the streets.
把你们拖到大街上示众