That such talk never occurs again under this roof.
这样的谈话再也不会在这里发生
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
清楚了吗 是的 长官
Now, you can tell your friends, Colonel,
现在请你告诉你的朋友 上校
That I always come down on the right side.
我总站在对的一边
And as long as the Furer is alive, you know what side that is.
只要元首活着 你应该知道哪一边是对的
HeilHitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
HeilHitler. HeilHitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Of course! Yes! Very good guess!
当然 是的 猜得好
You realize how close I am to Hitler.
你知道我离希♥特♥勒♥有多近吗
With one word I can make you disappear.
只要一句话 我就能让你消失
My associates don’t know we’ve been talking,
我同伴不知道我们在交谈
If that’s what you’re afraid oF.
如果你是害怕这个的话
When the SS catch you
如果党卫军抓住你
They will pull you apart like warm bread.
他们会把你像热面包一样撕开
It will be a crime just to have known you then.
认识你也将是一项罪行
I warn you, don’t try to contact me again.
我警告你 不要再试图联♥系♥我了
You won’t report me.
你不会揭发我的
Maybe if you had when I first approached you,
否则我初次联♥系♥你时 你就可以这么做
You might have been keeping your oath.
你也许坚守着你的誓言
Now you’re just as guilty as the rest of us.
但现在你和我们其他人一样愧疚
And you think that makes me a sympathizer, hey?
你觉得这样会让我同情你们吗
Give a man a choice of betraying his fellow officer or his Furer
你觉得让一个人选择出♥卖♥♥♥战友还是元首
And you think his actions will show you his heart.
他的反应可以让你了解他的心
It is not that simple. Yes. Yes, it is.
没这么简单 不 就是这么简单
For the last time, don’t push me to make a decision.
最后再说一次 不要逼我做这决定
I don’t have a choice. It’s clear now.
我别无选择 现在很清楚
Without you, there is no hope of success.
没有你 就没有成功的希望
You’re nothing but rats jumping from a sinking ship!
你真是狗急跳墙
What makes you think you’ll be any different?
是什么让你觉得自己很特别
What makes you think you’re stronger than the people, the Reich?
是什么让你觉得比别人强 是帝国吗
The very momentum of history! This is going to happen.
还是历史的动力 这一切即将发生
Action is inevitable, as are the consequences.
行动在所难免 有因就有果
When they come for me, I’ll do everything I can
当他们找到我 我将竭尽所能
To hide what you knew and when you knew it,
掩饰你
But don’t delude yourself.
但你别自欺欺人
You were involved in a crime against your country
早在你认识我之前
Long beFore you met me.
你就已犯下了叛国的罪行
There may still be time to redeem yourself.
你仍然有时间可以救赎自己
Only God can judge us now.
现在只有上帝才能审判我们
Hitler had Operation Valkyrie designed
希♥特♥勒♥已经设计好了瓦尔基里行动
To completely secure his government in six hours.
为了在6小时内保证政♥府♥的安全
I’m rewriting the order so we can seize control of the government in three.
我正重写计划以便在3小时内控制政♥府♥
As written, the order spreads reserve troops
根据计划 命令将在后备军中散布
Across all of Germany’s 19 military districts,
横跨德国的19个军区
Including occupied cities like Paris, Vienna and Prague.
包括已占领的城市 如巴黎 维也纳 布拉格
This is a waste of resources.
这是在浪费资源
Since all of these districts follow orders from Berlin without question
这些军区坚决服从来自柏林的命令
You take Berlin, you take Germany.
你拿下柏林 就等于拿下了德国
I’m rewriting Valkyrie
我正在修订瓦尔基里计划
To direct the majority of our strongest units
力求控制我们的核心部队
To focus entirely on Berlin.
将其力量集中在柏林
We’ll surround the government quarter, occupy all SS and police barracks.
然后围攻政♥府♥所在地 攻占党卫军和警♥察♥营
Once we have control of the government, we’ll shut down all concentration camps.
一旦控制了政♥府♥ 我们就立即关闭所有集中营
Any officers who resist will be arrested or shot.
所有反抗的军官将被拘捕或击毙
I’ve been transferred to the front.
我会在前线指挥调配
Anyway, it doesn’t matter.
算了 不管怎么说
You know these orders better than anyone.
你比任何人都清楚这些规则
Beck agrees. Why not Olbricht?
贝克同意了 为什么不是奥尔布里希特
No. It’s your plan. It’s you.
不 这是你的计划
One more thing. You need to be absolutely certain
此外 你必须确保
No conflicting orders get out after the flash.
行动结束后不得出现相互冲突的命令
lt is not enough to kill Hitler.
杀了希♥特♥勒♥并不等于以掌控大局
We need to isolate his chain of command
我们必须孤立他的指挥系统
And cut them off From the outside world immediately.
迅速让它与外部彻底断绝联♥系♥
Yes, I’ve already considered that. I think I have just the man who can help.
我也想到了这点 关于此事 我已经有合适人选
Who is he? Perhaps it’s better I don’t say.
他是谁 我还是不说为妙
You know, God promised Abraham he would not destroy Sodom
上帝答应亚伯拉罕要摧毁索多玛(罪恶之地)
If he could find just 10 righteous men.
前提是他能找到10名正义之士
I have a feeling that, for Germany, it may come down to one.
我有预感 为了德国 我们之间会出现一位勇士
Let’s begin.
我们开始吧
“The Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler”
“我们的元首 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥”
“Is dead.”
“过世了”
Heil Hitler, General.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 将军
Would you excuse us, please? Thank you.
能让我们独处一会吗 谢谢
You play the part of bureaucrat beautifully.
你官僚演技果然名副其实
It’s the only time I get to relax.
只有这个时候我是最轻松的
You’ve been promoted Chief of Staff for the Reserve Army.
你被提拔为后备军总参谋长
Excuse me? Congratulations.
什么 恭喜你
I am busy with other things. Unfortunately,
我正忙于其他事 只可惜
Your nocturnal activities don’t count as service to the Reich.
你的夜间活动不能算作是为德国效力
I’ll refuse the promotion. You’ll do no such thing.
我会拒绝升职 你不可以这么做
Tresckow may have left you in charge of the operation,
特雷斯科夫将会离开你 去负责相关行动
But in this world I still outrank you.
目前来说 我的位置仍高于你
You will accept the promotion.
你必须接受升职
You’ll have real access to Hitler, his advisers.
你得接近希♥特♥勒♥ 以及他的顾问们
His schedule. We need this.
并获取他的行程安排 我们需要这个
I’ve looked through your changes to Valkyrie.
我已经看到了你在瓦尔基里计划上的变动
I approve. I’ll need you to get Hitler to sign it.
我同意 不过你必须得让希♥特♥勒♥签字通过
Now. There’s a man here to interview as your adjutant.
现在有个人要来应征做你的助手
He comes highly recommended.
他的热情很高
Close the door.
关门
Be seated.
请坐
Do you know how this war will end, Lieutenant?
你知道这场战争将如何结束吗 中尉
The portrait will be unhung,
这肖像将被取下
And the man will be hung.
而此人将会被处以绞刑
I’m engaged in high treason with all means available to me.
我正不惜一切手段从事一项叛国行动
Can I count you in?
我能邀请你加入吗
For anything, Sir. Anything at all.
誓死效劳
Come. Come. Come.
进来吧
Colonel Brandt, Operations.
勃兰特上校
Colonel Stauffenberg, I’d like to review your presentation to the Fuhrer.
史陶芬伯格上校 我奉命来检查你们给元首的报告
Strictly routine.
例行公事
Sir, the contents of the Colonel’s bag are For the Fuhrer’s eyes only.
长官 报告仅可让元首亲自过目
I am the Fuhrer’s eyes, Lieutenant.
我就代表元首 中尉
The Colonel is a member of my staff at the War Ministry.
上校是战争部成员之一
He doesn’t answer to you.
他没必要对你做报告
They’re waiting. This way.
他们已经在等了 跟我走吧
My Fuhrer. May I present Colonel Stauffenberg,
元首 我来引见一下史陶芬伯格上校
Our new chief of staff for the Reserve Army.
我们后备军的新总参谋长
Heil, my Fuhrer.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
May I say what an honor it is to meet an officer
我非常荣幸见到这位
Who has sacrificed so much for Germany.
为效忠德国不惜牺牲一切代价的军官
If only more of my men were like you.
如果我的部下都能跟你一样就好了
Let this man stand as an example to all of you.
让他成为你们的榜样
He is the ideal German officer.
他是德国♥军♥官的楷模
My Fuhrer. Colonel Stauffenberg was asked to come here today
元首 史陶芬伯格上校请求来这里
To brief us on mobilizing troops of the Reserve Army to…
向我们介绍关于后备军的调配活动
To repel the invasion.
用以击退入侵
Invasion?
入侵?
At Normandy, My Fuhrer.
在诺曼底 元首
Oh, yes.
是的
Normandy.
诺曼底
That will not be necessary.
这尚不需要紧张
Reichsmarschall Goring assures me that everything is completely under control.
帝国元帅戈林向我保证一切均在掌控之中
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你 上校
My Fuhrer, if I may.
元首 我请求
I have an amended copy of Operation Valkyrie for your approval.
这是一份修正后的瓦尔基里行动计划 恳请您同意
You know your Wagner, Colonel?
你知道瓦格纳吧 上校
The Valkyrie. Handmaidens of the Gods.
瓦尔基里 上帝的侍女
Choosing who will live and who will die, sparing the most heroic
裁决生死 珍惜英才

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!