When Hitler is gone, then what?
希♥特♥勒♥死后 怎么办呢
I’m sorry, who is this man?
对不起 这人是谁
Colonel Stauffenberg is Oster’s replacement.
史陶芬伯格上校是来顶替奥斯特的
He’s been transferred to my office at the War Ministry.
他已被调到我在陆军部的办公室了
How’s your uncle?
你叔叔还好吗
He’s well, sir. He sends his regards.
他很好 长官 他向您问好
He speaks very highly of you.
他对你评价很高
And of you, General.
他对您评价也很高 将军
Of course, one of the things that made Oster such a great organizer
奥斯特之所以成为成功的组织者
Was that he kept his opinions to himself.
是因为他保留自己的意见
I’m simply asking what you intend to do when Hitler is gone.
我只想问下希♥特♥勒♥死后 您有何打算
You don’t really believe you could just walk into the Reich Chancellery
您不会相信就这么走进帝国总理府
And command the army to end the war?
就能命令军队结束战争吧?
Yes. We do.
不 我们相信
You are in the presence of men who would have been Hitler’s inner circle.
你面前的人本都能成为希♥特♥勒♥的亲信
Instead, we refused, Colonel.
但我们拒绝了 上校
The people know we put our principles above personal gain.
人♥民♥知道我们的原则高于个人的得失
We have the respect of the people. And the army.
我们拥有人♥民♥和军队的爱戴
Then you don’t need me. Gentlemen.
那看来你们不需要我 先生们
Those men are confusing respect with popularity.
那些人混淆了尊重与爱戴
The army swore an oath,
军队曾经宣过誓
An oath that won’t just die with Hitler.
而这誓言并不随希♥特♥勒♥的死而消逝
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么做
How are you going to deal with Goebbels? Himmler? The SS?
你准备如何对付戈培尔 希姆莱和党卫军
They will wipe you out! It doesn’t matter!
他们会除掉你的 我不在乎
It only matters that we act,
重要的是在战败前
now, before we lose the war.
现在我们必须有所行动
Otherwise, this will always be Hitler’s Germany.
否则 这里将永远沦为希♥特♥勒♥的德国
And we have to show the world that not all of us were like him.
我们必须向世界证明 我们和他完全不同
That is not enough For me.
对我来说这还不够
There has to be a chance of success.
必须要有成功的机会
Then find a way.
那就去寻找吧
Poppy! Poppy!
爸爸 爸爸
Poppy’s home! Poppy’s home! Poppy’s here! Poppy’s here!
爸爸回来了 爸爸回来了 爸爸在这儿 爸爸在这儿
Mommy, he’s here!
妈妈 爸爸在这儿
Mom, come down! Poppy’s here!
妈妈 快下来 爸爸在这儿
I thought we agreed I’d come see you in Bamberg.
我以为我们约好在班伯格见面的
The children couldn’t wait. The children?
孩子们等不及了 是孩子们吗
Valkyrie.
瓦尔基里
We’ve already considered Valkyrie. It isn’t suitable.
我们已经考虑过瓦尔基里了 它不适合
Not as it’s currently written, but the Colonel has an idea
不是现在的这个 上校有个主意
I think we should consider.
我觉得我们应该考虑
Excuse me. What is Valkyrie?
不好意思 瓦尔基里是什么
Operation Valkyrie.
就是瓦尔基里行动
The Reserve Army has thousands of men all over Berlin.
成千上万的后备军分散在柏林
Valkyrie is Hitler’s contingency plan
瓦尔基里是希♥特♥勒♥的临时计划
To mobilize those men during a national emergency.
可以让他在国家陷入紧急情况下动员这些人
The sole purpose oF the order is to protect Hitler’s government
这计划的唯一目的就是保护希♥特♥勒♥的政♥府♥
If he’s cut off or killed.
如果他被隔绝或被杀呢
And what use is this to us?
这计划对我们何用?
Valkyrie is designed to contain civil unrest.
瓦尔基里是为防止动♥乱♥而设计的
But what if the SS were staging a coup?
但如果党卫军要政♥变♥呢
State Security is trying to overthrow Hitler.
国♥家♥安♥全♥部一直试图推♥翻♥希♥特♥勒♥
How would High Command respond? We would have no choice.
最高指挥部什么反应 我们别无选择
We would declare a military state of emergency.
只好宣布国家进入紧急状态
Exactly, and initiate Valkyrie.
正是如此 启动瓦尔基里行动
Hitler’s own Reserve Army, using Hitler’s own plan,
希♥特♥勒♥的后备军执行希♥特♥勒♥自己的计划
Will have no choice but to seize power in Berlin
我们别无选择 只能接管柏林的政♥权♥
To prevent the SS takeover.
防止党卫军接管政♥府♥
They’ll think they’re fighting for Hitler’s government,
后备军会认为他们为保卫政♥府♥而战
Not against it.
而不是反抗政♥府♥
While we quietly put a new government in place.
与此同时 我们正悄然建立一个新政♥府♥
But only if he’s dead.
但前提是他得死
That’s what you’re saying, isn’t it?
这就是你的想法 对吗
How else are you going to convince people
除此之外 你还能怎样让大众信服?
The SS are trying to seize power?
党卫军要篡夺政♥权♥?
We have to kill Hitler.
我们必须刺杀希♥特♥勒♥
I’m disappointed in you, Colonel. I thought a man of your background
我对你很失望 上校 像你这样背景的人
Would suggest a more honorable approach.
应该会有更高尚的想法
Your plan has a few minor obstacles, Colonel.
你的计划有些小小的阻碍 上校
Firstly, Valkyrie would have to be rewritten to exclude the SS.
首先 瓦尔基里必须重写 以便排除掉党卫军
Then I’ll need your help to get a copy.
我需要借助你拿到拷贝
Rewriting an order is one thing.
重新计划是一回事
Distributing it is another.
分发又是另一回事
In this case,
在这件事上
We’d be willfully circulating written evidence of high treason.
我们要散播严重叛国的书面证据
Evidence requiring Hitler’s signature.
此证据需要希♥特♥勒♥的签名
Well, we can all draw straws for that job.
这个工作我们可以抽签决定
And what about Fromm? Fromm? Who is Fromm?
那弗罗姆呢 弗罗姆? 谁是弗罗姆
He’s the commander of the Reserve Army.
他是后备军的指挥官
I can put the reserve troops on alert,
我可以让后备军处于紧急状态
But only Fromm can initiate Valkyrie.
但只有弗罗姆才能发动计划
Can you get to him?
你能找到他吗
We’re running out oF time. Can you get to Fromm?
我们时间无多 你能找到他吗
He’s a careerist pig.
他是个野心家
But one who’s gone as far as he can go in Hitler’s army.
他在希♥特♥勒♥的军队中已爬到顶了
It’s no secret he’s not happy about it.
怪不得他不高兴
Offer him a key position in the new regime.
给他在新政♥府♥里安插个要职
Make him see the light.
给他点甜头
Your office is through there.
穿过那儿就是你的办公室
I have Colonel Stauffenberg for General Fromm.
史陶芬伯格上校要见弗罗姆将军
Colonel StauFfenberg, sir.
史陶芬伯格上校 长官
Welcome back to the War Ministry.
欢迎回到作战部
It’s an honor, sir.
我的荣幸 长官
You’re an old woman, Fromm!
你这个老女人 弗罗姆
I’d send you to the front
我会把你送到前线去
If I didn’t think
我都不用想
You’d surrender just to be Montgomery’s whore!
你投降就是给蒙哥马利当俘虏
The General will see you now.
将军现在可以见您
What is it you want?
你们想要什么
I wanted to introduce our new man,
我想向您介绍位新人
Colonel Stauffenberg.
史陶芬伯格上校
From Africa.
非洲的那个
I… I’d offer you my hand, but I might not get it back.
我想把手给你 但我怕拿不回来
I’d say the General has lost more important things this morning.
我想说将军今早已经损失了很重要的东西
It’s about time they put somebody with balls into this office.
是时候让有胆识的人进这办公室了
Please, sit down, Colonel.
请坐 上校
And you, Olbricht, if you must.
还有你 奥尔布里希特 你也要来吧
They tell me you’re critical of the war, Colonel,
有人说你谴责战争 上校
Not that you don’t seem to have good reason.
看来你有不错的理由
I am critical of indecision, General.
我讨厌优柔寡断
In the field? In Berlin.
在战场上吗 在柏林
So that’s why you’re here, I take it, to…
所以你才在这儿 我觉得是…
To make decisions. I’ve already made my decision.
为了做出决定 我已经做出决定
I’m here to help others make theirs.
我来是为帮助其他人做出决定
They say when there’s no clear option,
有人说如果没有明确的选择
The best thing is to do nothing. We’re at war. We must act.
就什么也别做 我们身处战争 必须有所行动
Sometimes rashly.
有时鲁莽
And what rash action did you have in mind, Colonel?
你想到的是什么鲁莽的行动 上校
That would be a decision for the supreme military commander, sir.
那是最高指挥官的决定
A supreme commander.
最高指挥官
Second only to the Chancellor.
仅次于总理
If I were that man,
如果我是总理
This war would be going quite differently.
这场战争的结局将会大相径庭
Well, we were thinking the same thing.
我们也这样认为
I don’t need to remind you
不需要我提醒你们
That we’ve all sworn an oath
我们都对元首
To the Furer.
宣下了誓言
Having said that, I’m going to forget this conversation ever took place,
说完了 我不记得有过这次的谈话
In the strict understanding
确切地讲就是