that the guy that she thinks she’s in love with
她自以为爱上的那个家伙
is a spineless, lying creep.
是一个懦弱无能 满嘴谎言的混♥蛋♥
That’s no good.
那可太糟了
No, it is no good, and I can’t let that happen.
是的 那太糟了 我不能让这种事情发生
Because this girl, she is great. She’s like….
因为这个女孩很棒 她就像是
Like sunshine.
她就像阳光
Everything is better when she’s there.
当她在的时候 所有的事情都变得美好了
I can’t stand the idea of some jerk
我决不能忍♥受某个混♥蛋♥
hurting her. I just can’t. I can’t.
去伤害她 我绝不能 我不能
Can you please be quiet
你能安静一会儿吗
so this nice young man
这样这个年轻的大叔
can sell me a ticket. Please?
就会卖♥♥给我票 行行好
Take it easy.
放轻松些
Here, this’ll get you to any gate in the place.
拿着 这个可以让你进任何一个登机口
She’s like sunshine, huh? Yeah.
她就像阳光是吗 是的
Well, in that case, it’s on me.
那好吧 这样的话 就包在我身上了
Go on, get out of here.
快去吧 去找她
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太感谢了
Right this way. Come on. Let me see.
这里 过来 让我看看
All right.
好的
Hey, sir. Sir.
嗨 先生 先生
It’s just a moment, sir.
请等一会 先生
Attention please.
请注意
Flight 46♥4♥ to San Francisco
去旧金山的46♥4♥号♥航♥班♥
is now boarding at gate 13 in terminal G.
现在请到G站十三号♥门登机
The man left his shoes.
那个男人没穿鞋
Mister, the man forgot his shoes.
先生 那个男人忘了他的鞋子
We’ve got a code foxtrot.
呼叫总台
Excuse me. Excuse me! We’ve got a code foxtrot.
借过 借过 呼叫总台
Oh, on Mount Tam?
在泰姆山上吗
Do you think? Because l heard there’s a little restaurant…
是吗 我听说有一个小饭馆在
He’s a friend of mine. It’s okay. What are you doing?
他是我的朋友 没事的 你在这儿干吗
Just… Where are your shoes? Are you okay?
等 你的鞋子呢 你还好吧
He’s married.
他结婚了
What? Harrison. He’s married.
什么 哈里森 他结婚了
He was married, and now he’s divorced.
他以前结婚了 现在他离婚了
No. He’s still married. Her name is Pamela.
不 他没有离婚 他妻子的名字是帕梅拉
They live in Brentwood.
他们住在布特伍德
I know because I delivered flowers to her.
我刚刚送花给他老婆
I tried to tell you at the school.
在学校的时候就想告诉你了
Did he say it was his current wife?
他说是他的现任妻子吗
Did he said “I’m sending flowers to my current wife”?
他说过”我是给现任妻子送花吗”
He didn’t have to. I could tell.
他根本就不需要讲 我可以看出来
Like you could tell that my old boyfriend Eddie was gay.
在你眼里 我的前男友爱迪还是同性恋呢
Eddie was gay.
爱迪以前是个同性恋
Eddie is married with two beautiful kids.
爱迪结婚了 还有了两个漂亮的孩子
Eddie has a cat named Babs.
爱迪有一只叫巴波的猫
You’ve tried to talk me
自从我们认识开始
out of every boyfriend since we’ve met.
你就劝我和每一任男友分手
I’m telling you the truth. I promise.
我告诉你的是事实 我保证
I’m going.
我要登机了
No, hang on, hang on. Come here, come here.
不 等等 等一下 过来 过来
Why, hello there. I’m with security.
怎么了 你们好 我是保安
Do you think that Morley and I belong together?
你认为茉莉和我在一起合适吗
What does that have to do with anything?
你问这个干什么
Just tell me. Do you?
告诉我 你认为我们合适吗
I don’t know. If you love her and if she loves you…
我不知道 如果你爱她 而且她也爱你的话
Answer the question. Fine.
回答我的问题 好吧
No.
不合适
Personally, I don’t see it.
就我个人看来 我觉得不合适
That’s what I’m doing here.
这就是我在这儿的原因
Because apparently everyone and their mother felt that way,
显然大家都觉得我跟她不合适
but nobody had the guts to tell me.
但是没有人有勇气告诉我
And now, I’m left with some stupid ring
导致现在 我只剩下那个愚蠢的戒指
and an empty closet,
空荡荡的衣橱
and an ache in my gut the size
和一颗被伤透的心
of Texas because nobody told me.
就因为没有人告诉过我
She left you. Today.
她离开你了 就在今天
I’m sorry.
对不起
This will serve as your final boarding
最后一次通知
call for flight 46♥4♥ to San Francisco.
请去旧金山的46♥4♥号♥航♥班♥旅客登机
I don’t want this to happen to you.
我不想让你受到这种伤害
I’m sorry about Morley,
茉莉的事我很遗憾
but I’m going to see my boyfriend.
但是现在我要去看男朋友
You know it’s the truth.
你知道我说的是实话
Sir, your shoes are still at security.
先生 你的鞋子还在安检处
We’re not allowed to touch them.
我们不能碰它
Sir, what kind of man takes his shoes
先生 什么样的男人才会把鞋子脱了
off and leave them off in public?
然后在大庭广众之下不♥穿♥鞋
Now, you know,
现在你知道了吧
it’s some nasty stuff on these floors, sir.
地上可有不少脏东西 先生
Sorry.
抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sure you’ve
女士们先生们 你们一定
noticed we’re experiencing turbulence.
注意到了我们正在经过一阵气流
Nothing to be concerned about but
请大家不要担心 但为了安全起见
the captain has turned on the seat belt sign for safety.
机长打开了系好安全带的提示
Please return to your seats
请回到您的座位坐好
until we pass through this which should be in just a few minutes.
直到我们通过这几分钟的气流
Yeah.
好的
Yeah. I’ll just put it there.
好的 我刚想把它放在那儿
Watch your hands.
小心手
You look very pretty.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you nervous? Yes.
你紧张吗 是的
No reason to be. The minute you walk
不用紧张 当你穿过
through that door nothing else
那扇门的时候
is gonna matter.
什么也不会发生的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Franklin rules!
我是老大
Hey, Edison, wanna warm up together?
嗨 埃迪森 想要一起做热身运动吗
Yeah, Edison. Warm up with your girlfriend.
是啊 埃迪森 和你的女朋友一起热身
Grow up, Franklin.
别那么幼稚 富兰克林
Are you gonna watch discovery channel tonight?
你今晚看探索频道吗
It’s about giraffes. No, I can’t.
是关于长颈鹿的 不 我不能看
I have to work at my mother’s restaurant.
我要在妈妈的饭馆里做事
The one with the pointy towers? Yeah.
那个有尖塔顶的饭馆吗 是的
I went there for your birthday party.
你生日派对的时候我去过那儿
It’s a busy night for us. We have a wedding,
今天晚上我们会很忙 有一场婚礼
and a party for people who hate Valentine’s Day.
还有一个”讨厌情人节”的派对
Why hate Valentine’s Day? I don’t know.
为什么讨厌情人节呢 我不知道
We have it every year, and it’s all
我们每一年都会举♥行♥ 来参加的都是
of Miss Fitzpatrick’s friends.
菲茨帕里克小姐的朋友
Really?
真的吗
Not in Franklin’s house!
不要进我的球门
Come on, the game’s starting!
快来 比赛开始了
Edison, what the heck is wrong with you? I’m in love.
埃迪森 你到底怎么啦 我恋爱了
So am I, but I can move my feet.
我也是的 但是我没有不动步
Did you see it? I went like this with my head.
你看到了吗 我这样用头顶球
I kicked the ball with my head! Didn’t you see it?
我用头顶的球 你看到了吗
Oh, I did see it, honey. Mommy’s so proud of you.
噢 我看到了 宝贝 妈妈为你骄傲
Let’s go find daddy.
我们去找爸爸
I’m Kelvin Moore on Channel 13. Happy Valentine’s Day.
我是十三频道的凯文·摩尔 情人节快乐
Welcome to the famous hollywood stars tours.
欢迎来到著名的好莱坞明星之旅
Don’t you know who I am, huh?
你不知道我是谁吗
You think I wouldn’t find you here? What are you doing?
你以为我不找到你吗 你在做什么
I’m trying to work. Look at this, everyone!
我正在工作 大家都看看这个
This is not in… this isn’t for pictures.
这个不是 这个不能拍照
Miss. Oh, mother, what’s going on? Why so…?
小姐 哦 女士 发生什么了 为什么
“Cisco Martinez is a cheating rat.”
“西斯科·马丁内斯是个大骗子”