I’m gonna drop this off in the bedroom
我要把这个在茉莉到家之前
before Morley gets home.
放到卧室里
I’ll be right back.
很快就回来
He’s not gonna hurry.
才不会很快呢
I’m gonna fish.
我钓鱼去了
Hey, how was your day? Go, go.
嗨 今天过得好吗 开车开车
What? Go!
怎么 走啦
No, wait.
不 等下
I want to get out of here. Okay, breathe. Like I taught you.
我想离开这里 好吧 呼吸 像我教你的那样
All right, now tell me what’s wrong.
好啦 告诉我怎么了
She doesn’t know I love her.
她不知道我爱她
She didn’t get her flowers. She doesn’t know.
她没收到花 她不知道这回事
I need to make things right.
我要赶紧补救
Will you please help me, Grace? Please?
你能帮我吗 格蕾丝 求你
Of course. But first, soccer.
当然啦 但首先去踢球
Hang on. Okay, l can hear you now.
等下 好了 我能听见了
Okay. It’s gonna be me all alone at my own party.
我在自己的聚会上落单了
Nobody R.S.V.Ps. It’s L.A.
没人回复请柬 这是洛城
Everyone wants you to think they have a life.
每个人都希望有自己的生活
I hate you being so in love. Oh, I know. Thank you.
我恨你谈恋爱了 我知道 谢啦
Speaking of which, I am going to San Francisco. Sorry l won’t be there.
讲到这个 我要去旧金山 抱歉不能去了
Whack the heart for me, honey. I gotta go. Bye.
为我加油吧 姐妹儿 我挂啦 拜拜
Carmine, relax. It’s me.
卡曼 放松 是我
Hey. Reed.
嗨 里德啊
What are you doing here? Are you okay? Is it…?
你在这做什么 你还好吧 这是
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
But I’m just not ready for this kind of commitment.
但我还没准备好做出承诺
And I didn’t know that this morning.
我今早还没意识到这一点
No, it’s okay.
没事的
I shouldn’t have rushed it. We can wait.
我不该操之过急的 我们可以再等等
You didn’t do anything wrong.
你没做错什么啊
I shouldn’t have been surprised when you asked.
你问的时候我不该诧异的
I should be thinking about our future together.
我该和你一起讨论我们的未来的
But I’m still focused on my future.
但我只专注于自己的未来
Look, you can still have your career, baby.
听着 你可以有自己的事业啊 宝贝
We’re getting married. We’re not becoming monks or something.
我们是要结婚 又不是出家当和尚
And then there’s the whole thing with my parents’ horrible.
而我父母最后闹得那么僵
Your parents? Wait a second. Just because
你父母 等一下 仅仅
your parents had a bad divorce,
因为你父母糟糕的离婚
does not mean that you’re going to have a bad divorce.
不代表你也会糟糕的离婚啊
They’re not hereditary. It’s not like it’s contagious, all right?
离婚不遗传的 也不传染 好吗
You’re not getting it.
你还没明白
You know, the first phone call I made
知道吗 在你求婚后
after you proposed was to my office.
我的第一通电♥话♥是给办公室
To confirm my 10:00 meeting.
确认我十点的会议
It’s really beautiful.
戒指虽美
For someone else.
但芳心无处
Don’t worry. It’s…
别担心
Me and Carmine will be fine, won’t we?
我和卡曼会好好的 不是吗
Won’t we, Carmine?
不是吗 卡曼
Right, baby?
对吧 宝贝
Carmine, come. Come here.
卡曼 过来 过来啊
Okay, all right. Yeah. Okay.
好吧 没关系 没事 好吧
Did you even consider marrying me?
你曾考虑过要嫁给我吗
Of course I did.
当然
But when you ask a girl to marry you,
但是当你向一个女孩求婚的时候
do you want her to just consider it?
你只是想要她考虑一下吗
Or do you want her to just know?
或是你只是想要她知道吗
It’s Romeo midnight, back again.
这里是午夜罗密欧 我又回来了
And if those topsy-turvy feelings
如果这些神魂颠倒的感觉
have got you twisted inside-out,
让你不知所措
think the poet Roemo who 800 years ago said
那就想想八百年前的诗人罗密欧曾说过
“all we really want is
“我们真正需要的是爱给我们
love’s confusing joy”.
带来的莫名其妙的喜悦”
Amen, brother.
阿门 兄弟
She was there, huh?
她在家
Is that it?
是吧
So this, you believe.
这么说你早就知道
You don’t buy it when she says yes to me,
她说同意和我结婚的时候你根本就不信
but when she dumps me,
等她把我甩了
that you can wrap your head around.
你倒是事后诸葛亮了
I had a feeling.
我有一种预感
Excuse me? That it wasn’t right, Reed.
什么 感觉就是不对 里德
Man, you know, an inkling. An inkling?
伙计 就是一种预感 什么预感
You had an inkling, and you kept it to yourself?
你有预感 你却不说
How can you keep inkling to yourselve?
你怎么能有预感却不说
You share them, like a cake.
你应该和朋友分享 跟分蛋糕一样
“Hey, guy. I got an inkling,
“嗨 伙计 我有一种预感
you’re headed for a fall here.”
你这样做肯定会失败的”
That’s what friends do.
这才是朋友应该做的
That’s common knowledge. It’s in the damn handbook.
这是常识 他妈的书上就有写
I’m sorry, Reed. You’re right.
对不起 里德 你说的对
I gotta stop Julia, don’t I?
我应该去阻止朱莉亚 是吧
If it’s the damn handbook, I think you better.
如果他妈的书上就有写 我想你能做的更好
Now, let’s go.
我们现在就出发吧
Next.
下一个
I’m going to visit my boyfriend. I’m surprising him.
我要去看我的男友 我要给他个惊喜
Oh, yeah. Guys love surprises. Is that sarcasm?
是的 大家都喜欢惊喜 你是在讽刺我吗
I surprised my husband once.
我曾经给我老公一个惊喜
Now he’s my ex-husband.
现在他就成了我的前夫
Oh, that sucks. Yes. Never touch security, ma’am.
那太不幸了 是啊 不要碰警卫 女士
Yes, ma’am. Copy that. Okay.
遵命 警官 好吧
Next. Have a nice day.
下一个 祝你愉快
You too, ma’am.
你也是 女士
I never had a inkling before.
我从未有过预感
I didn’t know what to do with it.
我咋能知道怎么办
We gotta get to the airport.
我们应该去机场
Oh, shit. The flowers. Well, I’ll deliver them. You go.
他妈的 花还没送 好吧 我去送花 你去机场
I don’t have a car. All I have is this van.
可我没车啊 我只有这个货车
My cousin Flaco lives nearby. He’s got
我堂兄弗雷克就住在附近
a car you can borrow. It’s a Chevy.
他有辆雪佛兰可以借你
Yeah?
真的吗
A Hybrid.
混合动力的
Right over there.
那边
Guy leaves the dog. I said,
那家伙要把狗留下 我说
“we can’t take the dog”. He says,
“我们不能带狗” 他说
“you know, I’ll be right back…”
“你知道 我马上就回来”
Hi. I need your first ticket
你好 我急需
out of terminal G to San Francisco.
从G站出口去旧金山的票
This counter for oversized items.
这是超大号♥物品柜台
Right. I…but you sell tickets.
好吧 我 你不是也卖♥♥票吗
This counter for oversized items.
这是超大号♥物品柜台
But you sell tickets, right?
但是你卖♥♥票 是吧
That counter is for oversized people this
那个柜台是卖♥♥票给超大号♥旅客的 这个
counter is for oversized items, okay?
柜台是卖♥♥票给超大号♥物品的 明白吗
Okay, here’s my luggage.
好吧 这是我的行李
Now it’s a matched set.
那这就是匹配标准
Buddy, I’m 52 and
年轻人 我五十二岁了
I’m wearing a bright blue shirt to work.
我今天工作服很干净
Please don’t make me madder than I am. I’m sorry.
不要惹我 对不起
There’s this girl. Don’t tell me,
有一个女孩 不要告诉我
that’ll take the fun out of guessing. Let’s see.
那样就没意思了 让我来猜猜
Gonna be a tough one.
可能有点困难
There’s a very pretty girl, and she’s
有一个很美丽的女孩 她
about to get on a big airplane.
将要登上一班飞机
And if you don’t stop her,
如果你不去阻止她的话
she’ll never know how you really feel.
她就永远不会知道你的感受了
Not exactly. What am I missing?
不太准确 我哪里说的不对
If she gets on the plane, she’s gonna find out the hard way,
如果她上飞机的话 她就会非常伤心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!