there’s a hell of a nice universe next door.
门外可是一个花花世界啊
Let’s go. E.E. Cummings.
我们走吧 那里有康明斯啦
Yeah, E.E. Good stuff. Yeah. Good stuff.
是啊 好极了 真是好极了
I think you said he was your favorite. Yes.
你说过他曾是你的最爱 对吧 是啊
I did say he was my favorite.
我的确说过他是我的最爱
He had me at the font.
他曾让我想托付终生
I feel, like, so stupid for forgetting
我觉得自己很傻
that it’s Valentine’s day today.
忘了今天是情人节
Oh, no. It’s really not a big deal. You know what, it is to me.
没事 没什么大不了的 对我可不是
So can l take you out tonight?
那么今晚我能约你吗
Yes. That would be wonderful. Yes.
好的 那太好了
How fast does that cart go? Well, let’s find out.
推车怎么这么慢 我们很快就来
Liz, there’s a man on line 2 asking me to
丽兹 二号♥线上有个人让我
cover him up in vaseline and bubble wrap.
和他鸳鸯戏水
I’ll take care of that. Damn prank callers.
我会处理的 骚扰电♥话♥
And he doesn’t have a Russian accent,
他没有俄♥国♥口音
so l don’t think you’ll need your horse.
所以你不必用你骑马那一套了
You heard that? It’s my phone line.
你听到了 这是我的专线啊
Oh, Paula. I’m so sorry. I am so sorry.
宝拉 对不起 我很抱歉
Am I fired?
我被炒了吗
It’s cool. You got a way with dirty words, I like that.
挺好的 你对脏字挺有一套的 我喜欢
Just make sure you answer my calls first.
只要确保先回了我的电♥话♥就好
Absolutely. Oh, you do not have to worry about…
明白 你不必为那个
that.
担心
Probably not gonna make employee of the month.
这个月估计没法赚外快了
You’re listening to “Mike and Mike in the Morning” on ESPN
您正在收听的是”迈克早间秀”
America’s number one sports talk show.
全美第一的体育脱口秀节目
Greatest news in the hour,
本时段重大新闻
Sean Jackson, now a free agent.
肖恩·杰克逊沦为一名自♥由♥球员
What’s he possible to do next,
下一步他会做什么呢
maybe he can check out Craigslist
也许他可以查查分类广♥告♥的网站
see who’s hiring.
看谁在招人
Oh, man. Hey, man, you see this?
噢 老兄 老兄 你看到了吗
You did this. Man, you’re gonna pay for this.
这是你干的 老兄 你得赔偿
Easy, big fella. I know it was my fauIt.
淡定 老兄 是我的错
If you just call my business manager,
你可以打电♥话♥给我的经纪人
he’s got all my information.
他处理我的全部事物
And I’ll have my business manager
干脆让我的经纪人
call your business manager, okay?
给你的经纪人打电♥话♥好了 是吧
Sean Jackson. Oh, man, my neck. Oh, and my back.
你是肖恩·杰克逊 天哪 我的脖子啊 背啊
And my chest. I’m just kidding.
胸也痛啊 我只是在开玩笑
Whoa, dude, will you sign my hat? Sure.
伙计 能在我帽子上签个名吗 当然
Thirty-five completions, three touchdowns on the ground.
三十五次成功前传 三次触地得分
They think you should hang it up. That’s gratitude for you.
他们觉得你完蛋了真是不知道感恩呀
Well, thanks, buddy.
谢谢 伙计
But that door’s pretty messed up. You got another truck?
但那门已经坏了 你还有车吗
Yeah, but I’m already behind.
有啊 不过我已经落后了
Valentine’s day is kind of a big day flower-wise.
情人节是送花的大日子
I don’t know why people get flowers delivered.
我不明白为什么大家要花店送花
You can give them yourself.
你可以自己给他们啊
Some folks like to get flowers at the workshop.
有些家伙只喜欢在店里买♥♥花
To some people, love doesn’t exist unless you
对某些人 爱情只有在他人面前
acknowledge it in front of other people.
公开了才算存在
You’re a superstar, Sean. Drive better. Whoop!
你是个大明星 肖恩 开车稳点儿
Yeah, Kara, it’s me. Listen, I know what I wanna do. I think.
卡拉 是我 我知道 该怎么做了
Oh, no, man, not today.
天哪 别是今天
So, what do l do?
我该怎么办
Do l tell her and break her heart,
我该告诉她实情伤她的心
or keep it to myself and stay out of it?
还是保守秘密远离麻烦
It’s none of my business. You want my opinion?
这跟我也没啥关系 想要我的意见
Yes. No.
想 不想
Yeah, well, it depend… what’s your opinion?
看情况了 你什么意见
I think you have to ask yourseIf, if the situation was reversed,
你扪心自问 如果换成你是她
what would you want her to do?
会希望自己的死党怎么做呢
Why you gotta be so sensitive? It’s because you’re so fragile.
你怎么什么都明白啊 因为你没主意
Okay, so a neutral chlorine atom
那么 一个中性氯原子
has 17 protons and 17 electrons.
有十七个质子和十七个电子
And, if these two atoms become…
而且 如果两个原子
Hi. This order came into the shop for you.
嗨 有人到店里为你订花
I thought I’d deliver it myseIf.
我觉得我该亲自送来
Hey, guys, this is my friend, Reed.
嗨 孩子们 这是我的朋友里德
Say hi. Hi, Reed.
打个招呼 嗨 里德
Take a look at Chapter 10, Section 2.
看一下第十章第二部分
Just, quietly, to yourselves.
保持安静
They’re from Harrison. Did he come into the shop? Wow.
哈里森送的 他去你们店了
Did you meet him?
你见到他了
I kind of need to talk to you. Do you have a second?
我得和你谈谈 你有空吗
Yeah, sure.
好的 当然
Edison, you’re in charge.
埃迪森 你来负责
Recess. Let’s party. Sit down and be quiet. Got that?
下课啦 一起派对吧 坐下 安静 听见了
I’m just glad you got to see them. They’re so cute.
我很高兴你能见到他们 他们太可爱了
Yeah. They’re great. Hey, guess what.
是啊 很可爱 知道吗
I got a flight. I’m leaving at 5:30. I’ll be there by dinner.
我订了航♥班♥ 五点半出发 晚饭时就能到
You know what, actually, l don’t think it’s a good idea.
那个 事实上 我觉得这不是好主意
Why? It was your idea. Well, sometimes l have bad ideas.
为什么 这是你的主意啊 我有时也会出馊主意的
It was a genius idea.
这是绝妙的主意啊
Mr. Bouquet, what about my flowers? Is everything okay?
送花叔叔 我的花呢 都还好吗
I gave you $13. Oh, right. I remember.
我给了你十三美元呢 对了 我记起来了
Yeah, they’re probably on the truck.
花可能还在货车里
Don’t worry, man, they’ll be here soon.
别担心小家伙 花随后就到
Edison, l’ve known Mr. Bouquet for a long, long time.
埃迪森 我认识送花叔叔很久了
If he tells you your flowers are gonna
如果他告诉你花会送来
be here, then they’re gonna probably be.
它们一定会来的
Just give me 30 seconds. Hold down the fort. I’ll be right back.
等我一会儿 守住战线 我马上就回来
Don’t get on the plane.
别去
Why not?
为什么
You’re sweet.
你真好
Is this because Harrison came into the shop?
是不是因为哈里森去了店里
And it made you realize that things could change between us.
让你觉得我们之间关系会发生变化
No, it’s not about me.
不 不是关于我的
Because up to now, all these years, l’ve just been there for you.
因为这么多年来 我总是在守护你
And with Morley, if she works late,
而你和茉莉在一起 如果她工作晚了
if you wanna see a bad movie she doesn’t wanna see,
如果你想看烂片而她不想看
or if you wanna have junk food that she’s not gonna have,
或者你想吃垃圾食品而她不想吃
I’m clearly your goto girl. And you’re the best.
我就是你的红颜知己 而且是最棒的
And now, there’s this guy in the mix.
现在 有个家伙搅了进来
And he’s not just a guy…
还不是随便什么人
he’s a man.
而是个真正的男人
You’re afraid he’s gonna steal me? No. When he came in…
你怕他会把我偷走 不 他进店的时候
Because, listen, since I…
因为 听着 自从我
I’m your buddy. Don’t worry. I know.
我还是你的死党 别担心 我知道
I’m not going anywhere.
我不会离开你的
But thanks for coming. I’ll call you later.
多谢你来送花 我晚点打给你
Hey, what’s happening in here? Get back in your seat!
这怎么回事 回座位去
What in the… stop that.
怎么回事 别弄了
Get back. That is enough.
回去 够了
Have you lost your minds? To your seat. That’s it, that’s it. Julia!
发什么疯 回坐坐好 快点儿 朱莉亚
I can’t talk right now! I’ll have to call you later!
我现在不能和你说话 晚点儿打给你
Break it up. Let’s go. Come on.
放开 我们走 走吧
Stop it. Stop looking at me like that. I tried to tell her.
别这样 别这样盯着我 我本想跟她说的
Not hard enough, Reed.
还没说出口啊 里德
You don’t know. Oh, I don’t know?
你知道个啥 我啥不知道吗
No, you’ve never seen her sad.
你从没见过她难过的样子
You know, she looks like an abandoned puppy dog when she cries.
她哭起来像只被抛弃的小狗
I’m not gonna do that to her.
我不要那么对她
Especially not today.
特别是今天
I’m not gonna ruin Valentine’s day for her.
我不会毁了她的情人节的
I know what day it is. We got a van full of flowers.
我知道今天是什么日子 我们有一车鲜花呢
At least hurry up. We’re behind.
至少快点儿吧 已经来不及了
You can’t rush love.
你可不能催促爱情啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!