Hey, I got your message. You okay? Yeah.
我收到你信息了 还好吧 是的
What happened? Well, you just sounded like….
怎么了 你听起来
You sounded like maybe she said… “yes.”
听起来她 同意了
She said yes. No.
她同意了 不会吧
Why doesn’t anybody have confidence? What is this?
怎么就没人信呢 怎么啦
She said yes? Yes.
她同意了? 没错
Oh, my goodness. Okay. I didn’t
天哪 好吧 我没
didn’t get it, but congratulations!
没缓过来 祝贺你
Call me Mr. Engaged. You’re getting married.
叫我准新郎 你要结婚了
Hi, I ordered some tulips.
你好 我订了些郁金香
Yes. You can’t put the baby on the counter, it’s dangerous.
是的 您不能把小孩放在柜台上 很危险的
But I can’t get my money out.
但我没法拿钱啊
She should be off the counter. Thanks.
她不该在柜台上 谢谢
Here, let me hold her. Thank you.
来 让我抱吧 谢谢
You should know we’re Jewish.
你不会知道我们是犹太人吧
God loves us all.
上帝的爱是平等的
Thank you. Hello, Siena Bouquet.
谢谢 您好 鲜乐尼花店
He’s the first decent guy I’ve dated in a long time.
我谈恋爱这么久他是唯一一个靠谱的
It’s going that well, huh?
挺不错的
I am so sick of dating. I’m so jealous of you guys.
我已经厌烦约会了 真嫉妒你们
When do I get to meet the phantom physician?
我什么时候能见见神秘男友
I think soon. You guys got plans tonight?
快了 你们今晚有计划吗
No. He has to go to San Francisco,
没有 他要去旧金山
so we’re gonna talk on the phone.
我们只能电♥话♥传情了
You know what you should do?
知道该怎么办吗
You should fly up and surprise him.
你该飞过去吓吓他
You think so? Yeah. Why not?
你这么想吗 没错 干嘛不呢
No. Come on.
不是吧 去吧
I don’t know where he’s staying.
我都不知道他住哪儿
You make a call, you find out. What’s the big deal?
打个电♥话♥就知道了 有什么大不了的
God, you really think I should go? Why not?
天哪 你真觉得我该去吗 为什么不呢
Come on, it’s Valentine’s Day.
去吧 今天是情人节
You don’t think. You just do.
别想了 付诸行动
Go.
去吧
Get out of here. Congratulations.
去吧 祝贺你
Hello there. Hi.
你好 你好
Hey, honey. I’m just pulling into the airport.
亲爱的 我正要进机场
I’ll call you when I land, okay?
下飞机就打电♥话♥给你 好吗
Okay, I get it. Okay, have a safe flight.
好 我知道了 一路顺风
I’ll talk to you later. Bye.
待会再说 再见
Thanks. Bye-bye.
谢谢
Hello. Good morning. I’m home.
早上好 我回来了
Hi, daddy. Hey, Peanut.
爸爸好 小宝贝 你好
Hi, sweetie.
甜心
Did you fix all the broken hearts? I did.
把受伤的心都补好了吗 是啊
I did. Happy Valentine’s Day.
真的 情人节快乐
Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
也祝你快乐
Surgery went late. I stayed at the condo. I figured.
手术迟了 在宿舍待了会儿 我猜到了
Doesn’t daddy juggle well?
爸爸的杂技玩得好吧
What are you doing?
你干什么
Sorry, I…excuse me, I was trying to close the window.
抱歉 我刚想把窗户关上
I’m sorry.
抱歉
No. For leaning on my shoulder? Come on,
不 就因为躺我肩膀上吗 没事
It’s the least I could do. A 14-hour flight.
愿意效劳 要飞十四个小时呢
Oh, god, that’s better.
感觉好多了
You on active duty? Yes, sir.
你是现役军人吗 是的先生
Two bars. Is that lieutenant?
两条杠是中尉吧
Two bars is the captain.
两杠是上尉
You have a loved one in L.A.?
爱人在洛城吗
Well, I’m sure he’ll be happy to see you.
他看到你肯定很开心
How long…? How long has it been since you’ve been home?
多久了 多久没回来了
Eleven months.
十一个月
And how long do you get to stay?
回来待多久
Just till tomorrow.
明天就回去
Wow. Fourteen-hour flight both ways just for one night.
来回飞二十多个小时只为一晚团聚
Wow, that’s romantic.
真浪漫啊
You’re a romantic. I mean, that’s quite a gesture.
你真浪漫 太有心意了
That’s commitment.
是对爱的承诺
You on facebook?
你上”非死不可”网站吗
I need some chrysanthemums.
我买♥♥菊花
What? you should speak english.
什么 说英语好吗
I had to learn when I came.
我来这的时候就学了
Chrysanthemums and calla lilies.
菊花和马蹄莲
l don’t know what it… Michael, calm down.
我听不懂 迈克 别这么激动
What language do you speak in?
您母语是什么
I used to speak Bulgarian,
过去我说保加利亚语
but I’m an American citizen now.
可我现在是美国公民了
Does anybody here speak English with a Bulgarian accent?
有谁会说保加利亚式英语
Over here. I do. There he is.
这边 我会 他在那儿
Bulgarize away. Here we go.
处理一下 来这边
There she is! The future Mrs. Reed Bennett!
看谁来了 准里本纳特太太
Oh, chrysanthemums.
原来是菊花啊
Hi, babe. Hi, baby.
宝贝儿 亲爱的
Hello, fiancee.
早上好 未婚妻
It sounds weird. Have you said it yet?
这么说有点怪 你有没有说过
Nikki, take over for a minute.
妮可 替我照看下
Come this way.
咱们去那边
Wait, these are for you. I knew they were for somebody.
稍等 给您 我想您是要送人的
Sarah, have you met my fiancee?
莎拉 见过我未婚妻吗
Hi, Morley.
茉莉 早上好
Hi.
你好
l just like saying it. I feel so grown-up.
这么称呼让我感觉成熟多了
Next, please!
下一位
Look what you forgot. See, that is….
看看你把什么忘了 这是
is one empty hand.
一只没带订婚戒指的手
Don’t be mad.
别生气
Mad? Why would l be mad? I’m concerned.
生气 不会啊 关心而已
Well, just….
就是
Do you have any idea what it would be
你有没有想过我工作时
like at work today if l wore that thing?
带着戒指会怎样
l mean, people will be asking me
同事会问
where’d you get the big ring?
这大钻戒是怎么来的
You know, ”how many bridesmaids?” and, ”how did he do it?”
比如伴娘有几个 求婚过程之类的
”Gonna have kids? How many?” Three.
会生孩子吗 会生几个 三个
What?
什么
Two dogs, and maybe some chickens.
两条狗 也许还会养些小鸡
We can talk about it. we don’t have to.
这个可以再商量 不是一定要养
Sweetheart, l just think right now…
亲爱的 我在想
it would be better if maybe we could just keep it a secret.
咱们结婚的事还是保密吧
All right, you guys can start a
走好 祝您二位
Bulgarian village together. All right.
保加利亚乡村式生活愉快
Oh, my god, look, there’s the bride. Hi.
天哪 看 准新娘来了 你好
Listen, l called my bff, Tony.
我给我好朋友汤尼打过电♥话♥了
He is already on the dress.
他已经在做礼服了
He does all the gowns in Vegas.
他在维加斯是专门做婚纱礼服的
Cher, Celine, Carrot top.
雪儿 席琳 胡萝卜头(娱乐明星)都在他店订做
This is going to be so much fun! oh, my god, it’s…
结婚肯定会很好玩 天哪 这
Breathe, breathe. l have to breathe.
吸气 吸气 我快窒息了
Okay.
加油
See what l mean? Yep, l get it.
懂我的意思了吧 了解
Love is the problem?
你爱上谁了吗
Did you ever have it? Oh, yeah.
你爱过吗 当然
How old were you when you got it?
那时你多大
Let’s see.
我想想
I’d just started working at an architectural firm
我刚到建筑公♥司♥上班时
and there was this beautiful young girl,
那有个非常漂亮的年轻姑娘
and she was studying to be an actress.
她正学习当演员
What is heart kind of going?
心跳是这样的吗
Yeah. Yeah, just that way.
对 就是那样
it went, bumpada, bumpada, bumpada, boom.
心扑通扑通扑通跳