No. I should be the one apologizing.
不 我是那个应该道歉的人
If you want to be a aduIt phone entertainer…
如果你愿意做一个成人电♥话♥小姐
that’s cool.
很好
I don’t know, Jason.
我不知道 杰森
When you found out something about me you
当你发现我的某些事情 你不喜欢
didn’t like, you judged me and bailed.
你就扬长而去 现在又冰释前嫌
I don’t think that’s a promising foundation for a relationship.
这或许不是我们感情继续走下去的基础
You know what? You’re right.
你知道吗 你是对的
I just spent all night in a cemetery.
我刚花了一个晚上在墓地
And I actually learned something.
我确实学到了一些东西
In a relationship…
关于一段感情
you have to accept the other person…
你必须接受另一个人的全部
for all of what they are, not just
而不只是
the parts that are easy to like.
讨人喜欢的部分
And you’re stupid if you turn your back
如果你拒绝爱的话
on something as important…as…love.
你就是个傻瓜
So l bought this for you. At the store.
所以我带了这个给你 从店里买♥♥的
And this one goes….
还有这个
Sugar can’t answer the phone right now.
甜心现在不能接电♥话♥
She’s got to make love to her boyfriend on Valentine’s day.
她必须和她的男友在情人节共度良宵
And, for the record, this is what I like.
记下来 我喜欢你这个样子
Simple.
简单
Yeah.
是的
Let’s just keep it really simple.
让我们就这样简单
I also like makeup sex. Whoa, what a coincidence.
我也喜欢化妆性♥爱♥ 真巧
You too? Me too.
你也是? 我也是
Yay!
太好了
Hi.
你好
Sorry. Yeah.
对不起 是啊
What are you doing with the flowers?
你拿这些花做什么
They’re all the ones that nobody wants.
这是没人要的花
So you’re giving them a second life?
所以你要给它们第二次生命
Yeah, most shops throw them away.
是啊 大多数店都会把它们丢掉
I like the idea that tomorrow,
我喜欢想象明天
somebody’s gonna see them floating by and…
有人看到它们飘过
…wonder where they come from. And the mystery of it all.
会奇怪它们从何而来 而后一直成谜
I used to actually put them together…
我过去常把它们放到一起
and practice new designs with them drop them off
重新整理 看它们飘到千家万户
the random door step as the old saying
让人想到一句俗语
“somebody out there loves you.”
“外面还有人爱着你”
Then I got to thinking…
然后我想
what if they found out that someone was me?
如果他们发现那个人是我
Would they want me to be the one that loves them?
他们会愿意让我做他们的爱人吗
I would…
我会
want that.
很愿意
Am I about to kiss my best friend?
我要吻我最好的朋友了
I hope so.
我也希望
Not great. That was awkward. Awkward.
不好 太糟了 糟糕
Just not great. Yep.
只是不太好 是的
But this is my old… Where I get down. This is your spot.
但这是我的老 我下来的地方 这是你的地盘
You really helped me out. Susan is….she’s give a chance to be No.1
你真的帮了我 苏珊是 她给了我成功的机会
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you, again. Thank you.
再次谢谢 谢谢
I’m gonna have to teach you. That is….
我会教你的 这是
It’s not natural.
我天生不行
Keep the fist… It’s a little… Thank you. Okay.
先握住拳头 这是有点 谢谢 好
No, no, no. Open your… Open.
不不不 打开你的 打开
You know what? I got a better idea. Not happening.
你知道吗 我有个更好的主意 不可能
Okay.
好
That was nice.
很棒
Well, you didn’t exactly, like, knock it out of the park.
你真的做的并不赞
Well, we’ve never practiced, you have to admit.
我们从来没试过 你得承认
Maybe we should practice, then. Okay.
那也许我们应该试试 好
Mommy!
妈妈
You’re so big.
你长大了
You’re so big.
你长大了
Did you imagine it better or worse? I did.
你想象过我们会更好还是更糟 我想象过
You imagined it better? I gave you more credit.
更好? 我给了你不少分
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Well, I hate that I’m not living up to my… Well, I don’t know.
真讨厌我没能达到你的标 我不知道
It’s romeo midnight, one last time.
我是午夜罗密欧 最后的时刻
Only 30 seconds left now before it’s just another day.
三十秒以后就是另一天了
So count it down with me, lovers.
所以情侣们 和我一起倒计时
And raise your glass to this three words and we all want here
举杯说出大家期盼已久的这句话
“let’s get naked.”
我们脱去一切吧
I never had a inkling before, man.I didn’t know what to do.
我以前从没预感过啥 我真不知道该怎么办
I need to get to the airport.
我得赶到机场去
Stupid…!
该死的带子
Let me get my whip.
让我把鞭子拿出来
You know I always wanna answer yours first…
你知道我总会先回你的
I never had a inkling before.I didn’t know what to do with it.
我以前从没预感过啥 我真不知道该怎么办
Shoot, we gotta get to the…
糟糕 我们得去
It’s stupid. Stupid seat belt!
太讨厌啦 该死的安全带
Oh, there’s a … Hold it, there’s a finger in there.
啊 有个 等一下 有根手指头
You on Facebook?
你上”非死不可”网站么
I can’t hear out of this ear.
这个耳朵听不到
Are you guys on Facebook?
大家都上”非死不可”网站吗
I never had a inkling before. I didn’t know what to do with it.
我以前从没预感过啥 我真不知道该怎么办
All right. I gotta get to the airport.
好吧 我得去机场
She’s probably at the gate by now.
这会儿她可能要登机了
How did you do that?
你是怎么系上的啊
Hey, I’m Taylor. And I’m Taylor. Too.
嘿 我是泰勒 我也是泰勒
Yeah. It’s confusing. Yeah, we know that.
是很搞的 我们都知道
If you look out the window, ma’am…
女士 如果您看向窗外
…we’re passing the famous Rodeo Drive.
会发现我们正通过罗迪欧大道
Have you ever shopped here? I did once, actuaIly.
您在这儿买♥♥过东西么 s 还真买♥♥过一次
But, big mistake. Big. Huge.
不过买♥♥得不好 非常不好