所以…
So…
你怎么从没告诉我”黛比什么都干”这件事
How come you never told me about the whole Debbie do-anything thing?
拜托 那是陈年往事了
Come on, that was so long ago.
对 但那也是你的一部分…
Yeah, but it’s part of who you are and…
我想知道你所有的事
I wanna know all about you.
好 有道理 你想知道什么
All right. Well, that’s fair. What do you wanna know?
-在我之前你跟多少男人睡过 -哦 别别别别别
-How many guys did you sleep with before me? -Oh, no-no-no-no-no.
-不不不不不 -快说啦
-No-no-no-no-no. -Ah, come on.
别这样 那不重要
Come on. That’s not important.
-我知道只是… -你真的非得知道
-Well, no, I know. But I’m just… -You really need to know?
-只是… -好
-It just… -Oh, okay.
-我只是好奇 -好吧 好吧
-I’m just curious. -Okay, okay.
嗯
Um…
我想想
let’s see.
嗯
Hmm.
那么…嗯…
And then… um…
你想挺久的嘛
Kinda takin’ you a little while.
好 大约…
Okay, so, uh, around…
-3… -3个
-Th… -Three.
3个 我安心了 因为跟我一样
Three. That’s actually reassuring, ’cause it’s the same as me.
不 我不是要说3
No. Didn’t say three.
13 是13
13. 13?
不是
Nope.
也不是3
And it’s not three?
-大约…大约30个 -30个 嚯
-It’s around… It’s around 30. -30! Hoo!
哇 吓死人
Wow! Holy cow.
看吧 我感觉你在批判我了
See, now I feel like you’re judging me.
我是批判自己
I’m judging me.
你的数字比我高多了
Your number is so much higher than mine.
对 数字很大 但那不重要
Yes, it is a big number, but that doesn’t matter.
老公 那不重要
Honey, it doesn’t matter.
你这么酷 我…我感觉像个窝囊废
You’re… you’re so cool. I-I-I-I feel like a loser.
你不是窝囊废 好吗
You are not a loser. Okay?
是吗 因为我拼死拼活才凑到3个
Yeah? ‘Cause, uh, I had to work pretty hard just to get those three.
我得照顾珍妮的爷爷几个月 她才肯跟我上♥床♥
Had to take care of Jenny’s grandfather for months before she slept with me.
况且他种族歧视
And he was racist.
拜托别以我为基准
Please don’t base it on me.
我以前很疯
I was, like, crazy back then.
完全幼稚又叛逆…
I was completely immature and acting out…
对身体很开放…
and just really, like, free with my body,
那不再是我了
and that’s just not who I am anymore.
我们不是那样
That’s not who we are.
但我们对身体也很开放
Well… we’re pretty free with our bodies.
但你得承认 我感觉我们变得…
But, y-you have to admit I-I feel like we’ve gotten…
身体比较不开放
Like, less free with our bodies.
但我们每个礼拜用身体做♥爱♥啊
But we have sex every week with our bodies.
对 可是…
We do. But, I mean,
变得有点像例行公事 宝贝
it’s gotten a little routine, babe.
你老是点香氛蜡烛之类的
You know, you always are lighting that same yankee candle and everything.
我不知道 也许偶尔换点新花招会不错
And I don’t know, it might be nice to mix it up a little bit every once in a while.
好吗 没什么大不了我去洗澡了
Okay? No big deal. I-I-I’m gonna go take a shower.
-好吗 -我跟你一起洗
-Okay? -I’m gonna take one with you.
嗯
Hmm?
我们在浴室做♥爱♥ 在淋浴间里
Uh… We’ll have sex in it. Yeah. In the shower.
介意这样开放身体吗 黛比什么都干
How’s that for Gettin’ free with our bodies, Debbie do-anything?
-我喜欢 -好耶
-I like that. -Yeah.
哦 拉斯
Oh, Russ.
小心别把肥皂弄掉了
Just be careful not to drop the soap.
哦 我不会的
Oh, I won’t.
什么
What?
这真好玩又特别
This is fun and different.
我懂 没错
I know. It is.
你兴奋时真可爱
You are so cute when you get excited about stuff.
嗯 嗯 你随时都很可爱
Mm. Mm. You’re, like, so cute always.
啊 老天 真恶…那些是蘑菇
Aah! Oh, my… holy shit! Are those mushrooms?!
看来像有人开枪把头打爆
It looks like somebody blew their head off in there.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们是进去洗呢还是…
Should we get in or…
不 对吧
No, right?
对 我看看有没有清什么洗工具
Yeah. I’m gonna see if there’s somethin’ to clean that with.
嗯
Mm.
也许清洁员留下…
Maybe the housekeeping left a…
这里有一个钢丝球
Oh. Well, here’s a brillo pad.
我来…
I’ll just…
-拉斯 -什么事
-Russ. -Yeah.
那不是钢丝球 那是一团阴毛
That’s not a brillo pad. It’s a ball of pubic hair.
哦 啊
Oh! Aah!
-我的妈呀 -好大一球
-Oh, my gosh. -There’s so much of it.
谁有那么多阴毛 不可思议
Who has that much pubic hair?! It’s not even possible.
不 不只一个人的 有各种颜色
No, not one person. That’s all different colors.
可能来自30个人
That’s from, like, 30 different guys.
别说了 拉斯
Oh, shut up, Russ.
好 对不起
No. I-I’m sorry.
看着窗帘随风摇摆
See the curtains hangin’ in the window
在这静谧的周五之夜
in the evenin’ on a Friday night
斑驳的光洒在窗台
A little light a-shinin’ through the window
希望一切都将会美好
Lets me know everything is gonna be alright
夏日微风让我感觉舒畅
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
一股茉莉花香吹进心间
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind
-你很棒 -哦
-You’re pretty good. -Oh!
天啊
Geez!
抱歉 我不是要故意吓你
Sorry. I, uh I didn’t mean to scare you.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
你是吉普车里的女孩
You were in the Jeep.
而你在塑胶袋里
And you were in that plastic bag.
那是我的蠢兄弟干的
That was my stupid brother.
我懂 哥哥都是烂人
Gotcha. Big brothers suck.
哦 不是
Oh, no.
是啊 哥哥
Yeah, big.
我是艾迪娜
I’m Adena.
詹姆斯
James.
我有小鸡鸡
I have a penis.
什么
What?
写在你的吉他上
It’s on your guitar.
哦
Oh.
-同一个哥哥 -真是混♥蛋♥
-Same brother. -What an asshole.
是啊
Yeah.
你要下水吗
You wanna go in?
当然
Absolutely.
现在是演哪一出
Well, what have we here?
小罗密欧与茱丽叶的戏码
Little Romeo and Juliet situation?
我叫做拉斯 两位幸会了
My name’s Russ. Pleased to meet you both.
我只是路人甲 经过小镇
I’m just a stranger, passin’ through town.
但我不禁注意到这小伙子很帅
But I couldn’t help noticing how incredibly handsome this young man is.
你是什么来头 你有女朋友吗
What’s your story? You got a girlfriend?
没有
No.
什么 没女朋友
What? No girlfriend?
这么可爱的男孩 有人会抓走你
Cute boy like that? Somebody’s gonna snatch you up.
-要我报♥警♥吗 -不用
-Do you want me to call the cops? -No.
还会弹吉他 真是个梦中情人
And he plays guitar? Dream boy!
-亮出肌肉 -我…
-Make a muscle. -I’d…
-快点 -宁可不要
-Do it! -…Rather not.
脱掉上衣 亮出肌肉
Take your shirt off. Make a muscle.
-我真的不想 -别害羞嘛
-I really don’t want to. -Don’t be shy.
-秀出你健身的成果 -好吧 嗯
-Show us what you’re workin’ with. -All right. Um,
我该走了
I should go.
嗯
Um…
你确定会没事
Are you sure that you’ll be okay?
应该是
I think so.
好
Okay.